Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Going on strike!!!

When next CC (Co operative championship contest) starts, I am <going on> strike. These competitions have become too usual, and the purpose is just to make us buy gold. A lot of gold. Competition should be running once in two months, not twice in a month!! Please share this call in your co-op, and send info to other co-ops as well. I am starting a mail campaign in our server, hopefully many co-ops will join our strike. Thank you:))

With lole and respect

Lyyti/farmari liitto

[Some content removed - Please see PM & Community Guidelines for more info | Wabbit]

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Yes I know, but we are really trying to do this now, starting to send mail across our servers co-ops. And we do know, that we may fall into lower league because of this, but that doesn't matter. It is finally time to do something about this problem.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am 100% behind you but as you may have noticed in those threads I supplied that this has been going on for years with little to no change.

And what changes the did do just made more players upset.

Yet here we are still trying to do the CC to earn those rewards more for the lower level players with in our co ops.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well I think the last strike brought about some change of course gold league has to spend to keep those egos inflated and pumped up.  What GGS forgets about is that the rest of us are getting tired it is all too much every two weeks. 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    I ignored last CC didn't even do daily mission , this time just doing that for certificates to keep making greenhouse humus. Not bought gold since last land expansions came and had a 200% offer. RP I have never seen the point of. Am level 198 but still get beaten by someone in missions 100+ places lower because using normal everything except pig and cow feed,then I mostly give them normal feed by accident . I never get milk,egg,pig or dung missions when I 1st come online + everything is ready ,even if I refresh . I will probably ignore 2/3 CCs a year . That's my way of dealing with CC
  • edited 05.01.2017
    well if you don't want to get free rewards and free seaweed feel, gold mining licenses, and more without even having to spend gold then feel free to skip out. Hopefully your co-op will remove you for being lazy. :P

The CC event is basically tons of free gold without you even having to do any work at all :)
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Tons of free gold in a CC? What CC have u been playing??? lol
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 05.01.2017
    playing the CC from months ago, Graycat has had a trip back in time.  Quick call Doc Brown to get back to  the future
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    Can somebody call a brain doctor. Graycat needs the doctor very urgent.

TONS of Free Gold??? And all kinds of goodies??
    Now 2 times a month this C-C. 

Sorry but now i doubt about your mental state by saying i hope your coop remove you because of lazyness??
    Maybe you can do that because maybe you are a leader of such a slavedriving coop
    Is it the meaning that you need to play 24/7 this game only because some NUMBNUTS invent everything at once and only putting more in the game that does not work.

When people think well and don,t play a few C-C it will be very busy in the rookie league.
    But at least you can win that awfull no good DandyDuck and more TONS of Free gold and goodies on a easy way.

I am not anti C-C but as befopre 1 time at the 2 or 3 months like it was in the beginning was good.

It was a event were everybody was looking for. 8 Days heavy farming and done. 

Not like now 2 times a month. I am not going on strike with the C-C. But i don,t buy any gold anymore on 1 of my 2 farms. INT +DUTCH server.

To avoid the stress from 8 days playing C-C, When that is true,Santa Claus excist also  mr graycat

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    well if you don't want to get free rewards and free seaweed feel, gold mining licenses, and more without even having to spend gold then feel free to skip out. Hopefully your co-op will remove you for being lazy. :P

The CC event is basically tons of free gold without you even having to do any work at all :)
    Hmmm, I never had tons of gold from CC. And last couple of CC:s gave me lots of those "misery boxes" . A tons of greenhouse seeds and greenhouse humus..... I don't even use greenhouse!!!!!
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    I thought the CC was a team event thats what its all about isnt it . There isnt many team events , my team play missions when the CC  isnt even on , to build there certificates up.

They are having a meeting about it , i read yesterday on ere , so im waiting to see what they say.

• Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 05.01.2017
    Absolutely yes, and those new mystery boxes are a good addition to coop championship. Although rarely few members got gold seeds from boxes, but worth it. We're playing normally without using any gold and enjoying getting charms, sea weed feeds, and boxes. It's an advantage for all of us and an opportunity to earn rewards. We are going to do same each time cc appears. Its fun to ignore ranks in missions.

We did not even bother to compete in any mission lol

Let's just sit back, relax & enjoy co-op champs :)  
  • Absolutely yes, and those new mystery boxes are a good addition to coop championship. Although rarely few members got gold seeds from boxes, but worth it. We're playing normally without using any gold and enjoying getting charms, sea weed feeds, and boxes. It's an advantage for all of us and an opportunity to earn rewards. We are going to do same each time cc appears. Its fun to ignore ranks in missions.

Same in our coop.  And somtimes we are a bit crazy and use gold for fun to see how much points we can get against the big coop on our server. :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 06.01.2017
    Absolutely yes, and those new mystery boxes are a good addition to coop championship. Although rarely few members got gold seeds from boxes, but worth it. We're playing normally without using any gold and enjoying getting charms, sea weed feeds, and boxes. It's an advantage for all of us and an opportunity to earn rewards. We are going to do same each time cc appears. Its fun to ignore ranks in missions.

Absolutely agree. We in our coop do exactly the same thing .... There are many, many events - so that everybody can choose theirs to play. Some love the weekly events, some don't. Some love the horse races, some don't. Some will make max use of Biological Market, some leave the market contracts idle. Some love Oleg & the fishing event, some don't bother. Some love George's Silo, some leave it alone... etc.

Bottom line:  t h e r e   i s   a   c h o i c e.

You don't have to play every event (in fact, that would drive me crazy ;) )... It's not mandatory; I skip a lot of events now and then, when it doesn't fit in my agenda. I do have a busy life next to this game and my private life will always be priority above a game.
    Indeed we in our coop do play this CC at our own pace, happy to get the free charms, seaweed stuff, boxes, greenhouse seeds - they are all welcome; even if some of us don't do horse tournaments. We loved it when the CC came only once every 2-3 months, so that's what we kept doing and do nowadays too: once every 3 months we do compete seriously, the whole coop is involved and loves it! For the rest of all those CCs, now that CC is being run 2x per month, each coop member is free to join in or not - no problems here.

If you are utterly competitive and feel the urge to win always everything - go ahead and do your thing, enjoy the competition.
    If you're not that competitive at all but like to do some missions once in a while, than indeed: just sit back, play relaxed & enjoy the CC.

Some of us love to farm smartly, figure out the strategy ourselves and build up some steady farms and a strong coop; so they start a coop or join a small one - Others just want it the easy way and sail in the wake of the bigger ship by joining the biggest possible coop, so they don't need to put in that much money/gold or effort anymore. The choice is there so everybody is allowed to make their own choice ... coz it's just a game.

Same for the weekly events: I played them all when they were only once per month. But since they are run all the time, I skip most of them - I love doing them once in a while now - when I have the time - and it is as if I am doing a whole new event! Great! That would be my advice to everybody: do you have the time 24/7 and love to play them - then please do them all and enjoy!! Don't you have the time, than there is the choice not to play them all.

Same for gold: do you have a lot and want to spend a lot? You are free to do so and I wouldn't see why not. Do you want to play with just a little gold or no gold at all? You are free to do so and I don't see any problem there either.

Same with the Holidays Events: there were a lot of them, yes indeed, for everybody something to his/her taste. You fancy an easy game or a very difficult brain buster? - it was all there, we all had the choice between a variety of different games.

To my humble opinion that's the joy of this game - Nothing is mandatory; we do have a choice and everybody can get something out of it, with or without gold - it's all possible.

Just my 2 cents. Happy farming!  :)
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283

Sorry but now i doubt about your mental state by saying i hope your coop remove you because of lazyness??
    Maybe you can do that because maybe you are a leader of such a slavedriving coop
    Is it the meaning that you need to play 24/7 this game only because some NUMBNUTS invent everything at once and only putting more in the game that does not work.

When people think well and don,t play a few C-C it will be very busy in the rookie league.
    But at least you can win that awfull no good DandyDuck and more TONS of Free gold and goodies on a easy way.

I am not anti C-C but as befopre 1 time at the 2 or 3 months like it was in the beginning was good.

It was a event were everybody was looking for. 8 Days heavy farming and done. 

Not like now 2 times a month. I am not going on strike with the C-C. But i don,t buy any gold anymore on 1 of my 2 farms. INT +DUTCH server.

To avoid the stress from 8 days playing C-C, When that is true,Santa Claus excist also  mr graycat

And yes we have a flag. 

The truth is hard or not?

When somebody can tell me what is good about the 2 times a month C-C instead of 1 time every 2 months he or she will be my hero.

To avoid stress from 8 days C-C in maybe 2 months?? By my calculation we have now 8x4 days=32 days stress in the same time.

No it is only about the GOLD. That why i don,t buy gold anymore. 
    Get your leg stiff and firm maybe(but very maybe) the goldflowers and usefull rewards will come back in the C-C and it is worth for the coops higher level players to go all in again to help the lower level players.

But these rewards we have now are not worth playing missions for.

>:)  >:)>:)

• Tons of free gold in a CC? What CC have u been playing??? lol

@gizmo22 (AU1) @boer bartels (INT1)
    I was a member of the top gold league cooperative until yesterday, and I always got around 5 or so gold mining licenses each time the event came around. That's called "free gold." Not sure what you mean by "stress" and "work" either, because I only logged in twice a day for a few minutes and did a mission or two. Even if you're a low level player and can't manage to join a top co-op, there's still lots of free goodies that you can get at any league. I personally would like to see the CC event come around once a week, if only to laugh at all the other players who don't understand that it's a game. There shouldn't be any "stress" or "work" involved at all, and this game shouldn't be your life.

The CC event is NOT about buying gold or being the best player, it's about having fun, working with your co-op and getting "tons of free gold."
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852

I was a member of the top gold league cooperative until yesterday, and I always got around 5 or so gold mining licenses each time the event came around. That's called "free gold." Not sure what you mean by "stress" and "work" either, because I only logged in twice a day for a few minutes and did a mission or two. Even if you're a low level player and can't manage to join a top co-op, there's still lots of free goodies that you can get at any league. I personally would like to see the CC event come around once a week, if only to laugh at all the other players who don't understand that it's a game. There shouldn't be any "stress" or "work" involved at all, and this game shouldn't be your life.

The CC event is NOT about buying gold or being the best player, it's about having fun, working with your co-op and getting "tons of free gold."
    I really have no idea where you have been playing, there is no way you get 5 free GML in a CC. With the new rewards there is a small chance of getting only 1, and that is a CHANCE of less then 5% i guess.

Missions should indeed be funny and the way they are now there are not even close to being funny, they killed all the fun out of it because it will come more often then most people want.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    While I think graycat ashes is exaggerating I did get three glm  this time playing in silver league with the mystery boxes  maybe this was a one in a lifetime happening but it did happen.
  • I really have no idea where you have been playing, there is no way you get 5 free GML in a CC. With the new rewards there is a small chance of getting only 1, and that is a CHANCE of less then 5% i guess.
    If you're in a cooperative that plays, you should have gotten a whole stack of mystery boxes of different values. If you go to your farm's drop box and open them, you'll get basically a ton of GMLs, seaweed feed, and gold. Plus with the wheel of fortune tokens that you get from the CC, you can have a chance of getting another GML from the wheel of fortune event.

People who don't like the CC event are people who hated birthdays as a child and said that all of their birthdays were too "stressful." How can getting gifts in any way be stressful? The CC event is literally free goodies in return for little to no input at all.
    While I think graycat ashes is exaggerating I did get three glm  this time playing in silver league with the mystery boxes  maybe this was a one in a lifetime happening but it did happen.
    Yep. The gold and silver mystery boxes have a pretty good drop rate for GMLs, and bronze mystery boxes usually have a decent amount of seaweed humus and seaweed feed.
  • I'm at a low level and we have never played for all the rewards since all my fellow members rarely do missions but I have enjoyed the few free items I got especially the seaweed items, and special seeds I can not buy because I not yet rich enough to tackle island farms. I don't see anything wrong the CC running twice coz I get to be benefit all round. CC or no CC I play missions to get certificates so no harm in getting a few goodies in the process  and so what if my coop never comes top of the league what do we loose? It is just a game after all and some coop has to rank second third ...... and last. I would not mind seeing it on my farm dropping items as I go about my farming. So far I have noticed I don't need to use gold a lot, in fact the only item I have spent gold on is the water tower, and that I accidently spent while trying to find my way around the game, only impatient players use it constantly a coz the non gold way is longer

I really have no idea where you have been playing, there is no way you get 5 free GML in a CC. With the new rewards there is a small chance of getting only 1, and that is a CHANCE of less then 5% i guess.
    If you're in a cooperative that plays, you should have gotten a whole stack of mystery boxes of different values. If you go to your farm's drop box and open them, you'll get basically a ton of GMLs, seaweed feed, and gold. Plus with the wheel of fortune tokens that you get from the CC, you can have a chance of getting another GML from the wheel of fortune event.

People who don't like the CC event are people who hated birthdays as a child and said that all of their birthdays were too "stressful." How can getting gifts in any way be stressful? The CC event is literally free goodies in return for little to no input at all.
    Sorry but you are getting a maximum of 11 tokens with the CC (if your coop makes it too reward 105 and that is almost impossible without gold), that is only worth one bonus spin where the chance is less then 5% of getting a GML (tried it once with 400 saved tokens and only got 1 GML).

The mystery boxes (you will get 40 different once if your coop makes it to reward 103) are only useful if you know what is the 6 different once you get in CC. If you say you are getting around 5 GML with these boxes that must a bug as i can not see GGS giving you 1 GML every 8 boxes.

Seaweed feed and humus can not be counted as gold because there is no way you can buy stuff with it. You only get a small amount of XP and a larger amount of items for it, nothing more. The only things you can count to your "Tons of Gold" are things you can get gold and looking at the percentage the payout of this so called mystery boxes is way to low to even bother trying to get to reward 105.
  • Pinjo, it's just a game. Players like Tsitsi and others like getting the CC rewards so that they can do events and level up on their farms. If you don't like the game and have already finished it, then that's not our problem. No one here has listed a valid complaint about the CC event. "CC event is stressful" doesn't count, as life is what you make it be. If the CC event is too mentally stressing on you, then that's because you are choosing to make it be, and is not the game's fault.
    edited 05.01.2017
    Sorry but where did i say the word stressful in my posts? Where did i say i did not like the game? Did i say it is mentally stressful for me? Please get your fact correct before making accusations like that.

I only stated a fact about you getting "Tons of Gold" that this can not be correct. You are saying that you get tons of gold and that is just a plain lie, everyone should know the truth about the rewards and that there is no way you get tons of gold with this CC rewards.

Edit: now back to the topic, a boycott is not the way to show GGS there are doing a bad job. There is no way you can convince them to do something you are most other like to see changed in this game.
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    edited 05.01.2017
    i am not exactly sure you can not call seaweed feed and humus gold i mean i understand what you are saying in the fact that you can not buy anything with it but i can buy stuff with the gold it is saving me too speed the stuff up with so for instance if i was planting wheat then the 1 bag of seaweed fertilizer would then be worth 240 gold so i know it is not exactly the same as getting 240 gold from the sunflower seeds but is still gold i hope this made sense actually i went back and looked and because seaweed humus gives 120% more you would have to speed the wheat up 2 times to get the same as using the seaweed humus so it is actually saving you more like 480 gold each time used on wheat
  • Robert81 (US1)Robert81 (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    Hi my name is robert81 and I play Champs every time. No offence to those of you who buy a lot of gold but my self I dont buy any and I currently have a million points on champion ship. Play your farm and you will do great. Thank you for listening. Robert
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720

As leader of a high ranked coop I dont have the luxury to play one or two missions a day. As for the CC not being about who's the best player maybe u should come to my server and tell that to the player/group that trash talks players in other groups and obsesses over winning everything. I don;t have anything against positive people but sometimes there's postivity without thought, I guess ignorance is bliss.
  • ESP2014 (US1)ESP2014 (US1) Posts: 149
    edited 07.02.2017
    idk where you guys are getting 5 GML's so easy in this CC.  I busted my butt 12 hours/day or more trying to help our low level members get some good prizes & all I got was a bunch of catalyzers I will never use, Spooky Brushes, plain GH seeds & a whole 3 Gold flowers (at least they brought those back.) 

If we only had high level players in our co-op, I doubt we would even play the CC.  No cool decos, no GML's just those Mystery Boxes that sometimes have something good in them.  As many of those as I have opened I have received 1 GML & 3 Goldflowers.  I seriously ONLY play to benefit our new farmers, that stuff can help them, but for me & my farm....I am actually wondering why I even play now....!
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file