Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 8th - "Christmas Preparations Event" & Village Happiness - Discussion

Comments

• Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    No. It was clarified by one of the mods that the Chapter 1 through 4 decorations will keep the values that you earned.  Chapter 5 deco will be the one that you see.

thank you UserPkmwg1
  • :) I am sooooo glad this is over.  My eyes tired and fingers are numb.  I sure hope they tone it down a wee bit next year.
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    Happy new year :):):)
  • Happy New Year to Everyone and I hope 2017 is a good year to you all!
  • Happy New Year everyone :)

Thanks to all for your help
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
     I have answered my own question...
    Will the village happiness on each co-op members farms be added all together for the village or will we all have our own village happiness?

A few of us in my co-op have placed some new decos with village happiness already. Even though the village isn't 100% active the happiness seems to be. We compared our totals and they are all different. So the answer to my question is... We all have our own village happines
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    A happy new year to each and every one of us on Big Farm ! I hope 2017 brings you all exactly what you need !
  • Happy new year to you@"lthrrr (GB1)"  and to all

• Okay so Wish List event ended and on International server I had completed Chapter 4 and got as far as I could on the extra Chapter 5 snowflake collection but have no locomotive to show for it.
    I did get message on US server for option to buy the chapter 4/5 reward for gold  as i wasn't able to complete Chapter 4 it due to the lock out of game issue and seemingly losing hours-- went to sleep with 17 hrs left for Chapter 4 and woke to only 7 left and then the lock out!!  I even got a gift from the workshop! I am guessing that was what it was from----- but nothing from International server-- no message-- no buy option--no surprise gift- nothing!
    Am I the only one experiencing this?  I looked for any threads that were relevant to my issue but could not find any --- so any info would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance and

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the Big Farm community!!
  • To roadrunnernm- This sounds like an issue for GGS if you were locked out from playing the game.  There was a period of time when the servers were down on Chapter 4.  It appeared to happen after midnight US time until about noon for some.  The option to buy the deco was for those who did not complete their chapter lists and if they still wanted the deco.  Much like the regular monthly events (don't complete the tasks buy the final deco pop up).  The free deco was for the glitches in Chapter 1.  Everyone got the same one.  Those that completed their Chapter 1 also got the same deco in the happiness that they earned.  Note that all co op members that started their lists had to complete them in order to receive that Chapter deco.  That applied to Chapter 2-4.  So if one member had started and did not complete their list then everyone in the co op lost out.  Chapter 5 deco was only for those in co ops that had completed Chapter 1-4.  Everyone saw snowflakes but only those who had successfully completed the previous chapters were awarded the locomotive.  Hope this explains things. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
     I have answered my own question...
    Will the village happiness on each co-op members farms be added all together for the village or will we all have our own village happiness?

A few of us in my co-op have placed some new decos with village happiness already. Even though the village isn't 100% active the happiness seems to be. We compared our totals and they are all different. So the answer to my question is... We all have our own village happines
    Had you checked near the top :)https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3349456/#Comment_3349456
  • catsclaw (GB1)catsclaw (GB1) GB1 Posts: 82
    Some of our coop are very unhappy, due to this actually being a Family Holiday period, they are disgusted that they are eliminated from chapter 5 of the santa challenge although they where back for this section and worked very hard to collect snowflakes to get nothing.
    So  roughly 4 days work to get nothing.
    Therefore penalised for actually celebrating Christmas with family.
    If GGS think that is a good way to reward players I think you need to relook at your values.
    May we wish you the same luck for 2017 that you give to your players.

• Still no deco when are we going to get it
  • :) I am sooooo glad this is over.  My eyes tired and fingers are numb.  I sure hope they tone it down a wee bit next year.
    L O L ....don't get too comfortable....the challenge just started!

• LOL!  I Know.  I am playing for the small prizes and when and if I want to..  We are a two person co op and that is how we are going to play.  We need to recuperate from the Christmas Events and get plenty of rest for next year.  I anticipate it will be twice as bad.  So next year we will be ready for you Santa, Lester, and anything else GGS can dream up!
  • If the co op finished Ch. 1-4 all 100%, you should have it; if the co op didn't get the previous 4, then no locomotives. 
  • gwen62 (INT1)gwen62 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    No one in my co-op received the 5TH chapter rewards. even though we completed the first 4 chapters.
  • All members who participated and completed their personal Chapter 1 through 4 lists (100%)  were able to participate in Chapter 5.  Buying Chapter 1-4 decos did not count.  These were eligible for purchase in case you wanted them.
  • gwen62 (INT1)gwen62 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    All chapters were completed none were bought. no one received the locomotive.
    All chapters were completed none were bought. no one received the locomotive.
    check here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3351104/#Comment_3351104
  • Still no response from GGS nor a Mod........They already admitted to knowing about the problem and we were told they did a hot fix, obviously it did not work .. or maybe it did work because it conned lots of players ... and co-ops out of the santa awards. Of course everybody will be able to buy the missing deco's with Gold as a gesture of good will ha ha ha ha 
    Still no response from GGS nor a Mod........They already admitted to knowing about the problem and we were told they did a hot fix, obviously it did not work .. or maybe it did work because it conned lots of players ... and co-ops out of the santa awards. Of course everybody will be able to buy the missing deco's with Gold as a gesture of good will ha ha ha ha 
    It has been addressed here  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3351104/#Comment_3351104
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 06.01.2017
    All the 5 decorations can be combined into a single, amazing Christmas Train!

How do I combine the 5 decos together?
  • All the 5 decorations can be combined into a single, amazing Christmas Train!

How do I combine the 5 decos together?
    Line them up on one of your farms, like a train with space 5x2 each train car. That is the only way.
    WascallyWabbit Posts: 1,601

IMPORTANT REMINDER

To all players that received the decos for Chapters 1 - 4 of the 
    Christmas Preparations event, but did NOT get the 5th one,

You need to submit your support ticket by Monday 9th, (specifying the happiness points and village happiness points that you should have got), to allow time for support to double check each case individually, before a planned fix is run.

Please pass on this message to any members of your coop that may be affected.

This does NOT include coops where all members did not get the 4th & 5th decos due to being stuck in phase 2 of chapter 4 of the event - In those cases the coop leader needs to submit a ticket to support & this issue will be dealt with separately.
  • all you had to do is not click on the tree that is what starts the event was the same way last year we had several coop members not participate we got all the decos it was fun thanks GGS now when are we getting coop village I am having withdrawls???
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I know I'm new at this. First Christmas event. As a group, we did not kick anyone out, we sent a letter.If they could not be in it all week to let our leader know, We did have some not realize (2) that came on and put some on their list. Someone always notice and told everyone, we all started to fulfill their list. I thought we as a team did very well. We got to chapter 5. we all had fun, and we all worked together. I hope the village has the teams working together. For myself and our group Brighter Days say Thank You BF for the fun. Now we all talk to each other and help each other out.
  • What happened to the Christmas tree? Technical support needs to tell us when things are changing!
  • My Christmas tree and list have been gone for 2 days now.  I am still getting the things I remember from the list, but I don't know if I will be credited for them or not.
Sign In to comment.