Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

For Fantastic Farming Fun, it's Farmers First! (US1)

2»

Comments

• SirGeorge (US1)SirGeorge (US1) Posts: 354
    edited 13.03.2015
    It's with great joy and excitement to announce we have 1 remaining opening and with no further recruitments research, this may be your last chance to join the greatest cooperative in the world.

We don't experience much turnover at all, so act fast and send an in-game message to Sirgeorge or Pingo4
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 24.03.2015
    Farmers First has one opening available for a great player - are you the one?

We don't have openings very often, so if you're interested in joining the friendliest co-op on the US server, contact SirGeorge or me, Pingo4, with an in-game message.
    edited 24.03.2015
    And we are full again. As you can see, it happens fast and openings do not come open very often. We have little turnover.

Thank you to those that have contacted me. I have begun a waiting list since we are capped at 65 members. We will contact you once we have a vacancy.
    edited 20.04.2015
    Hello again farming friends. Almost a month since my last update, and it's with some sadness (it's always sad to lose a family farmer) but some joy too (we love meeting new friends), we have a vacancy!

So, if you are interested in joining the best cooperative in the game, send an in message to Sirgeorge, Alabastergamer or Pingo4.
  • edited 20.04.2015
    stock-photo-1603819-laughing-horse.jpghorse%20-%201.jpgc38ffb67f7f04c29cf7c27f67a2e801f.jpgistockphoto_5831900-laughing-horse.png

Are your horses laughing at you?!!!

We have some great players with plenty of horse sense at Farmers First who share all kinds of helpful tips on our private forum, including lots of horse breeding and racing pointers. Our Diamond League players would love to help you make the most of the horse areas.

Send an in-game message to SirGeorge, Pingo4, or me (AlabasterGamer) to give Farmers First a try. I guarantee you will have more fun than you thought possible. :)

13358120871791573440laughing-horse_1024x768_3040.jpg
    edited 27.04.2015
    Tired of being alone?

schipperke32.jpg

Looking for a great co-op to join?

A space has just opened up with Farmers First! It won't stay open long, so if you're interested, please send a message to SirGeorge, AlabasterGamer or me (Pingo4) in-game. Looking forward to welcoming you to our incredible group of friendly farmers!

Update: And we are now full again. But if you think we would be a good fit for you and you'd like to be put on the waiting list for when we have another opening, please contact one of us.
    edited 19.05.2015
    Jumping.png

Co-op life shouldn't feel like you're always having to jump over hurdles!

Looking for a top-25 co-op that is fun, friendly and active? Check out Farmers First! Spaces now available. To apply, please send an in-game message to SirGeorge, AlabasterGamer or me (Pingo4) and tell us about yourself.
  • edited 25.05.2015
    Q5X5mSJ.png
    With considerable input, we are implementing a new strategy for the Cooperative Championship (Challenge) event for farmers first.

This single event has been the cause of a huge amount of stress and concern in our co-op. As a result, we will be moving to our strategy of having this event be completely optional, with no minimum mission requirements. This is in line with keeping fun & enjoyment our #1 priority.

Our members can now feel relieved of any obligation during subsequent Co-op Championships - no guilt or comparison to others, no need to be tied to a computer for over a week, no frustration over solo missions or a lack of gold or resources to do well in missions, and the ability to enjoy family time without feeling disloyal to the group. (Not that there was pressure before, but we are a supportive team and there were definite stresses without an official notice like this.)

We will absolutely continue to support our members that choose to participate in future Cooperative Championship (Challenge) events. We will run boosters, be cheerleaders in chat, add "sparkles" as individuals, and recognize and celebrate our victories and achievements because, hey, we all have a competitive streak and love a good celebration in farmers first!

We believe we will still do very well as a team and hope that this change will allow each individual to find their own balance and make their own choices as to which events they choose to participate in, and when, just like the temporary farms (Island and Viking farms) and the monthly horse competitions.

A wise leader said, "As long as everyone is having fun, everything else should fall in place." So, we will fix the having fun part, and get back to enjoying the game with all positive feelings.
    dGuchhj.png
    If you want to enjoy farming, with or without waiting for your mission to begin, contact SirGeorge, Pingo4, or me - AlabasterGamer, to join farmers first and experience all the best this game has to offer in a fun, supportive atmosphere!
  • edited 22.07.2015
    867420.jpg
    Let me tell you more about farmers first!
    All the fun and none of the drama.
    Ready to join the #24 ranked co-op on the US1 server?
    Apply today or send an in-game message to SirGeorge, Pingo4, or me.
    Only one opening! Don't miss out.
    edited 21.08.2015
    Update: ranked #23 and climbing.

After months of a full cooperative and exhausting our waiting list, we have 2 openings! Now is the time to renew your interest in the game. Join a team that makes this game as fun as it was the first time you played. Our chat is so much fun, even if you don't participate in it.

All research complete so join now and enjoy max benefits of the research. More dollars and XP with no drama and tons of fun. You can't go wrong.

Farmers First
  • memes5memes5 Posts: 2
    edited 29.08.2015
    Hey am already in a cooperative and i want to change
    i play every day, what do i do
    edited 29.08.2015
    memes5 wrote: »
    Hey am already in a cooperative and i want to change
    i play every day, what do i do

Meme, unfortunately you are on a different server so we can't invite you to Farmers First. You'd need to check out co-ops on the WWW 1 server. Good luck with your search! :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226

We are accepting single applications right now or small groups.
    Please send a PM to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  or @AlabasterGamer (US1) to apply.
    You may also send a note in-game.

Look no farther for a warm and friendly Cooperative to call home. Farmers First is always looking for active adult farmers level 25 and higher.  We have a great bunch of farmers here always ready with a helping hand.

Please send a PM to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  or @AlabasterGamer (US1) to apply.
  • Hi my name is Cindy.  I'm new to this game and gaming site.  I used to play on Zynga but had too many problems.  I'd like to join your co op.  I don't know how to send private messages to people yet.  Still learning.  :)  How can I join?
  • Hi my name is Cindy.  I'm new to this game and gaming site.  I used to play on Zynga but had too many problems.  I'd like to join your co op.  I don't know how to send private messages to people yet.  Still learning.  :)  How can I join?
    Thanks for your note, @cindyc25 (US1) ! Private messages can be sent through clicking on the hyperlinked player names (the ones with the @ symbol before the name). We will send a message to you. This is a fun game and I am glad you are giving it a try. Co-op farming makes the game even more fun! Hope to see you soon.
    If you answer yes to both these questions then Farmers First is the Co-op for you.
    1 - Are you looking for a helpful and friendly Co-op to all home?
    2 - Are you an active adult player over level 25?

Farmers First is a great group of active (play every other day or more often) adult farmers who love the game and keep fun our #1 priority.

- We are a top co-op with all farms research completed.
         - We have no mandated mission play.  All events are optional.
         - We do not tell you how to build your farms or how to play.

Here at Farmers First...
    When you must sell your overstock you will get top dollar. 
    You can decide when to do a mission or an event.
    You build your farms the way you want to with helpful advice from one of our many experienced farmers.

Please send a PM to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  or @AlabasterGamer (US1) to apply.

Farmers First is a large active Co-op, Rank 21 and we are looking for adult active players.

All of our farms research is completed so you will benefit as soon as you join.

Our goal is to help you build your farms with help from our many experienced farmers and have fun!

Active farming to participate in Co-op projects, Team events and watering Co-op trees helps us all.

Donations are not mandatory, but a small portion from watering Co-op trees is always welcomed.

We are in the Gold league of the Cooperative Championship and do very well collecting wonderful

prizes along the way. We ask that you get on the board by doing it least 1 mission a day.

If you are over level 25 and looking for a friendly Co-op come and give us a try, you will not be disappointed!

Please send a PM to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) to apply.

Farmers First is looking for new members. We invite applications from active adult players over level 25. 
    Our co-op offers:
    . An active co-op, steadily moving up in the ranks
    . Financial benefits from having ALL Farms research completed
    . Friendly supportive farmers and active chat!
    . Win great prizes in co-op events
    We are a non compete co-op, the CC and LC are not mandatory.

If you are looking for a friendly stress free coop to call home then look no farther. It is not mandatory to participate in the CC or the LC but we do work as a team on all other co-op events. 

Please send a PM to @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) to apply.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file