Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Email Gifts

Comments

• @KarenKay (US1) yes you have the same problem if you have a test server account you will not receive on your live farms.  Our point exactly.  It is not only for test server as my co op members that do NOT have test server farms ALL got it for their live farms.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    edited 31.10.2016
    I received a response within 2 hours, here is what I was told:

Edit:  Copy of e-mail from Support removed. Please do not copy replies from Support or PM's directly into posts. Thank you :)

Basically I was told that I was looking in the wrong place, that it was on the test farm not my main,and not everybody received it, it was a random gift.  When I went to the test farm, all of the gifts were in inventory.
    Post edited by KarenKay (US1) on
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 31.10.2016
    here is a screen shot of email from a member on live server in my co op same for ALL other members.  They are just trying to do another cover up on another GGS error, so the players that have been trying to help them do not get upset

• KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @Byron Longford (AU1)  Good to know, I felt like a heel when I sent out a message to all of my Main Server coop telling them to check for the email and listed all the great gifts they'd received, and then NONE of them did.  Even more shocked when none of my Test Server coop received them either.  Wondering if AU Server received and US did not?  I wonder if farmerjohn received his on main or test.  Just have to wait and see I guess.
  • As much as I appreciate the tips responded to my complaints..it's not clearing this issue.  Once again, today I receive an email with a gift of gold and as I click to collect, sent to login screen, but it stays stuck after I enter my info...won't sign in.  I can get in just to play as usual, but in trying to collect my email gift, it stays stuck with a faded out screen that never logs in completely!  I already cleared cache, cookies and the usual...this isn't fixing anything!
    Somebody give me a working support address to find out why every time they send me these gift emails, nothing ever is given to me as they claim to do!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @Pat Turner (US1) Have you tried using a different browser to collect the gift?
    Here's the link for Support...
    http://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en
    I hope you get it sorted soon. :/
  • BFDSS (US1)BFDSS (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    edited 28.12.2016
    I received an email from GGS saying they were giving everyone a gift for the end of the year. I clicked on the *Collect your gift now!* button, logged in, and got ... nothing!

Why bother sending the email if you're not actually giving us anything? That's just cruel.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Try logging into the game first then try to redeem your gift.
    Or take a couple of screen shots of before you try to redeem the gift of your inventory of the items they are  trying to give you. Then try to redeem the gift and take a couple more screen shots of the items as before as proof to sent into support. Seeing they are on a very limited staff over the holiday period at GGS. Do not expect a reply any time soon.

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • Gardenfairy (GB1)Gardenfairy (GB1) Posts: 264
    edited 28.12.2016
    I'm afraind it's for the test server, @BFDSS (US1)

• I now, right? I got 3 of these e-mails, giving me mystery boxes, token, gold etc.
    Becuase my animals are missing me on my test farm. LOL

• LOL, they all came to the same e-mail account Dec 12th, 19th and 26th and they are all for the test server so they are useless :D
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The last one we maybe able to use, if the test server opens before Jan 4th  :)
  • Aw, that would be lucky :)
  • BFDSS (US1)BFDSS (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    I'm afraind it's for the test server, @BFDSS (US1)

I don't think so, since I have a different user id for the test server, and have received emails to that user id. This one is to the user id on the US Server.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I too got all those emails and all failed so big whoop another glitch
  • I'm afraind it's for the test server, @BFDSS (US1)

I don't think so, since I have a different user id for the test server, and have received emails to that user id. This one is to the user id on the US Server.
    I could say lucky you, I have not received promotional e-mail for my main farm for ages, but since you cant use it, I wont say it ;) Try contactin support, they might help once they caught up with all the holiday tickets :)
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    i don't know about you  but for me the email worked, i received all the gifts and it was for my main farm not for the test farm.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well it figures i would get shafted so no big surprise there.
  • you all are lucky to have received those e-mails.  I have not received any but one that says I am to get 485 in gold, and I clicked on it to receive it and there is nothing on my main farm that shows it was given.  Oh well. I keep saying "stupid game" "crazy game" and then sit and play for hours.  who is the stupid one?  LOL
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    Lucky you, Keldeo.. I am waiting for email yet :)

• White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 30.12.2016
    Those not receiving mail from GGS, are you/have you set within one of them to un-subscribed?
    Also check spam/Promotions/Other similar folders depending on your browsers.
    recheck daily also as these may be staggered when sent.
  • Got  my e-mail earlier today. Received 40 seaweed, 1 token and 5 mystery boxes. Worked fine.  
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Got the gift email yesterday, but like the screenshot from OP shows, my gift emails from GGS almost never have a voucher number - so I can't ever collect my gifts.

Secondly: I read someone talking about getting gift mails for the test server: I received 2 on December 12 and December 19 ... never received anything on December 26. Trivial as nothing can be done with them, but I thought I'd mention it, since we are writing about the gift mails.
  • Haven't received anything, but seldom do.  Congrats to those who do!
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    I got the email and everything was as it should be. Thanks GG
  • Got the gift email yesterday, but like the screenshot from OP shows, my gift emails from GGS almost never have a voucher number - so I can't ever collect my gifts.

Secondly: I read someone talking about getting gift mails for the test server: I received 2 on December 12 and December 19 ... never received anything on December 26. Trivial as nothing can be done with them, but I thought I'd mention it, since we are writing about the gift mails.
    Mine did not have a voucher number, no need to to go to the gold shop to redeem anything, just clicked the link and the stuff showed up in my inventory several minutes later.

• ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    I'm afraind it's for the test server, @Data King (US1)

:D  

at that case, it doesn't make any sense.

Why should new year gifts be imposed on the test server acc? and it seems that i have not received such a mail  :'(

i also not got any mail for new year gift
  • Me neither :(
  • i got it on sub acc i made for friends add task but dont got it  on my main acc hehe
Sign In to comment.