Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

New 4th Farm - Volcanic Island! - CANCELLED

RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
edited 31.08.2020 in Most Discussed Topics
So, I was reading them Tweety things --->>
& checked out the one about new features & this was the last line on the article....

On the design side, we’re discussing new features for the horse paddock and a new permanent farm based on a volcanic island.

I was wondering what grows on a volcanic island & what animals live there?
How about Lava monsters!! Image result for smiley jazz hands

Image result for animated lava monster

Edited title to indicate t is NOT happening RosyStarling (Moderator)

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• So, I was reading them Tweety things --->>
    & checked out the one about new features & this was the last line on the article....

On the design side, we’re discussing new features for the horse paddock and a new permanent farm based on a volcanic island.

How about Lava monsters!! Image result for smiley jazz hands

Image result for animated lava monster

What grows on volcanic soil?  Everything but especially wine grapes and coffee beans!  We already have the donkeys do you think we might be making coffee and wine for the Mermaid and the Bakery?
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    well that would be nice  i like how you think @FunnyWalker22 (US1)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Lets get that on the test server ASAP.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770

GODZILLA!
  • I was wondering about having a distillery :)
    We are already producing barely, corn and fruits... just add potato to the list an we're good to go! Also, could sell fish & chips then... :D

• taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    lol chips would b nice
  • mmmmm chips :)
  • well that would be nice  i like how you think @FunnyWalker22 (US1)
    Wonder if the powers that be be listening.  I could do with some fish and chips and a pint from now and then. :)
  • I was wondering about having a distillery :)
    We are already producing barely, corn and fruits... just add potato to the list an we're good to go! Also, could sell fish & chips then... :D

LOL now that sounds promising vodka whiskey mash and other interesting things.  It would be nice but well hmmm maybe if we wish upon that big star!
    Well dont see that happening as children play this too hope none gets surprise messages like I received. This is not a game for children when people can send messages such as was sent to me. Parents beware.
  • swphk (AU1)swphk (AU1) Posts: 117
    edited 28.12.2016
    I knew that there was someone opened the similar thread in the forum but i can't find it out ...can someone let me know more about it ?

I just remembered that the 4th permanent farm is relate to volcanic island...?

Besides, if anyone know more about it and have any news about the new farm...pls post message in here and let me know thx a lot.

oh..thx for Keldeo (INT1) posted the linkage and let me know more about it.just hope there are more detail information about the new farm....n___n
    although i hope the style of new farm look like cute and lovely farm which similar to candy or fairy-tale....

but i think the horrible theme or volcanic theme ...seem interesting..haha 
    All i know about it is that it is planned for 2k17, and is volcanic themed!

I hope it will be fun!
    yeah , i hope so...at least the volcanic themed is a new style of farm in this game and sounds so different from all normal farms that we have already.
    I for one dont want this spinning off into the ridiculous there is nothing cute about the candy farm. 
    I for one dont want this spinning off into the ridiculous there is nothing cute about the candy farm. 
    u hate the design of candy farm?
    Despise it it is not farm like at all destroy all the decos i win not farm things except one which i put out for valentines day.  Wish they would get rid of candy farm and give us a more usable theme.  Sorry
    Despise it it is not farm like at all destroy all the decos i win not farm things except one which i put out for valentines day.  Wish they would get rid of candy farm and give us a more usable theme.  Sorry
    to me , i just like the outlook of buildings only and not think so much about the whole format of it.
    Dont worry @swphk (AU1) I dont really think they care what i think so Candyland is probably here to stay for duration. 
    Dont worry @swphk (AU1) I dont really think they care what i think so Candyland is probably here to stay for duration. 
    Actually, the candy farm is already existed in form of temp. farm and so the new one wouldn't be as same as or similar to candy farm anymore (-_-)
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Do we have an eta on the new 4th farm yet? Is it weeks away, or months?
  •   

Do we have an eta on the new 4th farm yet? Is it weeks away, or months?

we still have our eyes out for the village farm from last year and I have not heard any news about when that will be up and running so I will bet on months unless they intend to smother that idea with lava

wonder if the volcano will erupt gold once in a while  that would be ...

• .... but a cup of coffee served with fruit cake would be nice
  • ugh :(  really?   lava monsters...... lol   come on people..... this is a FARMING game... not a fantasy game... if I wanted monsters in my game i'd go find a fantasy game.......

hopefully the volcano farm will be more like what FunnyWalker22 said... coffee beans and such.... lol :)
    edited 05.02.2017
    Well I am bored  they fire all these people had us doing the test farm  then they dropped the ball on that project  and months later  they still have not given us back the test farm for further testing of co op village or brought out the new farm, or brought out the new parts of horse farm  nothing so we all sit at a stand still waiting on promises  the valentines day thing is 30 min a day so lets not give a lot of credit here for new material. Come on GGS lets getting moving on making good on your promises.
    Post edited by Damaria3 (US1) on
  • Image result for wine
    Big THANKS  sissors  the wine and cheese  but no wine for me am allergic chees was delicious  now if we only had that new farm to work on while enoying!!!!!!!!!

• KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Because inquiring minds want to know  ;)

Why does my profile show I have "7" Farms?

Yet in my Farm Selection Menu, I only see 6  :)

Is the New 4th Permanent Farm already being counted in?  :o  
  • Because inquiring minds want to know  ;)

Why does my profile show I have "7" Farms?

Yet in my Farm Selection Menu, I only see 6  :)

Is the New 4th Permanent Farm already being counted in?  :o  

think flower farm counted 2 cuz that green house or fishing boat or ship  or mermaid
     idk

• Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    The Hawiian islands are volcanic. They grow sugar cane and pineapples. That would be cool. But I kinda wish the update for the horse farm would come first.
This discussion has been closed.