Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 8th - "Christmas Preparations Event" & Village Happiness - Discussion

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    anyone else having problems with the snow flakes not counting on chapter 5? Our numbers aren't changing, even though we are collecting them
    Sounds like you or some one in the co op did not complete all the harvest part 100% for all the chapters.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    thankyou dataking  , what a shame :)))))
  • Piwi (US1)Piwi (US1) US1 Posts: 28
    Hi Data King, we have 2 members in our coop ( my husband and myself).. we have both completed chapters 1-4 100%
  • anyone else having problems with the snow flakes not counting on chapter 5? Our numbers aren't changing, even though we are collecting them
    This seems like a problem; as I mentioned above, *my* coop's snowflakes are counting even though we didn't complete chapter 4 & aren't even eligible. Not sure who you can complain to, but sounds like another bug.
    Hi Data King, we have 2 members in our coop ( my husband and myself).. we have both completed chapters 1-4 100%
    Try the usual log out clear browser history log back in. If that does not correct the count then you will have to contact support.
  • stef7 (US1)stef7 (US1) US1 Posts: 460
    ok I know I keep harping but I want to understand correctly. 

How do you get the locomotive? Is it just by playing chapter 5?
    ok I know I keep harping but I want to understand correctly. 

How do you get the locomotive? Is it just by playing chapter 5?
    Yep 
  • Why are there no cyan flakes dropping on my farm?
  • Yes @Piwi (US1)   We completed all of our chapters and some of the snowflakes count and some do not!  I have harvested TWO sunflowers and my snowflakes did NOT move!  Ugh I am soooo frustrated with this event!

Not going to waste my sunflowers if they aren't going to count!
  • I missed a couple of screen shots - i had 3 sunflowers in my fields overnight.. AND i had seaweeded one last night and NONE of the snowflakes counted towards my total - each time it said i got 320 snowflakes but umm nope not counted in my tally!  Although it does appear as though they may have counted in our co-op total - not certain as its not correct on that either - there were two other players in our co-op online during the time so kind of hard to tell who was harvesting what :D 

anyway... I am done trying for this event

• Dominos (US1)Dominos (US1) Posts: 35
    edited 26.12.2016
    doesnt look like it posted all of my pics...  and for the record - i did refresh, cleared cache and even logged on in a different browswer!

• Couldn't be more annoyed, I decided not to take part in Chapter 4, just too much stress at christmas time. There was nothing on my list from my main farm so I stuck to harvesting from it for the last 4 days. I've been checking the progress of my coop throughout the day. Half an hour ago my list showed 0% complete, now it shows 1% with honey collected. I have NOT collected honey, my three aperies are sitting there awaiting collection. This is the last straw with this awful event.
    I guess my only choice is to leave the coop of which I am leader before 11pm when Chapter 4 ends, and look for an invite back afterwards.  :'(
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    @Dominos (US1) I can't see the interface yet as I'm stil in Chapter 4, but there are two types of flakes, one for team work counting towards VHP, one for individual work counting towards standard happines. I suppose that to be reflected on individual and co-op counter. Could that be the answer to your "problem"? :)
  • Unable to collect cyan flakes. Been harvesting/producing for 3+ hours. Tried reloading game and cleared cache. Other co-op members have not had this problem.
    cyan.PNG 136.4K
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    How come Chapter 5 happiness for Farm & Village aren't showing as we complete the collections & start a new one?
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Red bull run your snap shot tells the whole story you do not have chapt 1-2-3 car you got 4 so you can contribute to coop happiness but not personal.
  • My partner and I both play Big Farm, so we are able to see whats going on, on others pages. we have both noticed that the Santa wish list is a scam. 
    After we have filled out list and go to help others out, we can see that the list I see for player "X" is different to what my partner can see for player "X".
    In other words, I might see 30,000 apples on player X's list, so try to help out there, but my partner won't see apples, he'll have something else.
    If everyone is having to fill different things on another persons list, it makes it even harder to get the lists completed.
    Another BF money making scam
    Shame on you BF

• Red bull run your snap shot tells the whole story you do not have chapt 1-2-3 car you got 4 so you can contribute to coop happiness but not personal.
    No I completed all 4 chapters and have decos from them.
    Red bull run your snap shot tells the whole story you do not have chapt 1-2-3 car you got 4 so you can contribute to coop happiness but not personal.
    As @Damaria3 (US1) said from your screen shot either you or another member in the co op have not completed all the chapter harvest part 100%
  • This snap shows all chapters checked.

So the tracker showing our number of snowflakes, the alert showing the number of snowflakes until our next level of village happiness, our listing in the cooperative ranking, the snowflakes themselves –– these are all just *hypothetical,* for if we want to *pretend* we finished chapter 4? (...which of course was rather difficult, especially given the faulty & unclear timers...)

I understand that it says "requires chapters 1-4," but there are definitely more *mis*-leading elements than there are accurate indicators, here.

This whole event has been a disaster. In the beginning, when a single player not starting held up the entire coop, we had to remove long-standing members (who have rejoined, but had all of their stats & contributions erased); for some members, the amount required for chapter 4 was literally *impossible* without using gold (e.g., massive amounts of aloe vera gel *&* floral perfume?); after all of the *intense* amount of work put into this event, the decos only average 20–25 points... Everyone's pretty irritated, especially given that this all took place *over the holidays.* The forums from last year show it was pretty awful then, too –– not as many glitches & impossibilities, but just as poorly communicated & rewarded –– so we've decided as a coop that we won't participate in this event next year.

I understand wanting to roll out 5,000 shiny toys, Big Farm –– fishing! village dollars! village happiness! coop decos! coop events! hidden Rudolph! hidden Rudolph missions! snowball collecting! Christmas farm! incomprehensible Santa wheel! –– but running all of this at the same time, over the holidays? Not *just* in bad taste, but also clearly beyond your means: you were not able to introduce all of these elements without massive errors on your end (even aspects as basic as *timers*) & massive misunderstandings on ours –– &, by the way, when a large number of users don't understand something? *That's* probably *your* error, too.

I hope everyone can feel how hard I'm rolling my eyes over here...
    Well not everyone has family obligations for some this may be a very lonely and depressing time of the year so they come here to forget and play and enjoy all that GGS offers.  You are under no obligation to do anything extra here you make your own choices. This years SWL  in my mind was far better than last years. Now GGS set this up for full coop participation planning and strategy. Those that failed need to assess their leadership and why things went wrong cause this should have been a win for all those participating unless you are a small group with a lot of other commitments. If this was the case then you could have opted out in the beginning or had a mindset we will see what we can do and be ok with a less than perfect tally.  Would you suggest we do xmas in july?  GGS cant please all the people all the time
  • babybogyo61 (INT1)babybogyo61 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 6
    edited 26.12.2016
    I do not understand why they should buy the merchandise? The task is 100% complete, so go for gold and not the free gift
    Post edited by babybogyo61 (INT1) on
    Red bull run it show the coop has all checked but show you did not get train 1 2  3  so that makes you ineligble to get personal snowflakes.
  • Okay, but I'm waiting for answers to my question.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @babybogyo61 (INT1) I saw from your screenshot that goby is 95% Did they finish  100% Everyone in co-op who starts must be 100% to get the train. That is why you are been offered 1 for gold
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    @catonthefarm (US1) i'm sometimes tempted to sit down and list all the bugs there are. But for that I'd have to switch to "debug" mode instead of playing, and the list would take the whole forum page if not two or three. :) The event is still sort of playable with some reservations, but the amount of bugs accompanying it is overwhelming. Like happines and the display of it and the deco, I just ignore it. It has different value on the "tree" every day. :) We've done it this year, but will probably skip it next year like yourself, especially if Bug Farm stands true to their bugged reputation. :) Fortunatelly we didn't have to kick out any good player, but no "Start" option is really a major nuisance. Somewhere deep down in my heart I still have probably naive hope that this game will one day be good ............ but for now I have to take bugs and corruption as GGS trademark. So yes, i can relate fairly well to what you are saying. :)
  • Okay, but I'm waiting for answers to my question.
    Waiting for answers???????????? Not sure I like your demanding tone.
    So am I, why do we have different things to collect? We are supposed to join together to fill the orders, but the game is different.
  • I was so excited to start collecting the pretty blue snowflakes. Than I learned how much of a competition it will be to gather some bonus happiness for the village and the last piece of the decoration. It just took the delight of collecting them away. And it seems very unfair to end this very challenging Christmas event this way. Not nice at all. Enjoy the holidays everyone.
  • I asked for help from customer service, they did not help. It is true that only the game, but why should the players cheat?
Sign In to comment.