Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Santa's Festive Farm Rewards

So the top rewards for the festive farm are a peach orchard (same size, same output as regular peach orchard) and an almond orchard (same size, same output as a regular almond orchard).  Where is the reward in that?  Is it the string of lights around the orchard?

Comments

• yes, and the lights are burnt out . what ? did you want them to work ? hold a flashlight to it , there you go  they light up now . lol
  • silk_ribbons (US1)silk_ribbons (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    edited 29.11.2015
    o:)
    Post edited by silk_ribbons (US1) on
  • Is it me or is the festive farm super expensive. I have only earned 58000 of those runes and spent over 2.5 million dollars. I would rather upgrade my main farm. Sigh!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    All the temp farms are expensive!! Do not attempt until you have your Flower farm up running and able to produce Honey Cream on a regular bases. Work on upgrading your farms and only do the minimum on the temp farms that you have opened. Forget the rest until your Flower farm is ready.
  • I'd like a CM to address the festive farm rewards...PLEASE tell me the peach and almond orchards are a mistake!  Why would we spend millions of dollars and buckets of gold to be rewarded with a peach orchard that we could have paid $50k for!  And its the same size, same output!  Please explain this to us!  The handbooks don't work so we're paying out even more than before?  The plots of land cost more?  Why aren't more people upset about this?
  • LOL  well as to what popeye said to me there is no almond or peach  and most don't do island , or do just a little to get shoes  and they are smart ! maybe Wendy we are not really here . hehe we are in LA LA land  I just want a xmas duck and donkey . see the guy on the ladder ?  that is how I feel  about this island lol  no one knows what we are talking about .
  • I sent a private message to popeye yesterday, no response either.
  • bornfree (US1)bornfree (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    Is anyone else having this problem with Festive Farm? The production goals go back to zero every time I log on. For example if I am working on making Santa's Hats and have 100 made the next time I log on the new tab comes up and starts it all over again. I keep loosing all my progress. I do not know who else to contact for this error. twice now I did money exchange and it took my money and gave me nothing. I never have had any problems with the side farms before, any suggestions? 
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Is anyone else having this problem with Festive Farm? The production goals go back to zero every time I log on. For example if I am working on making Santa's Hats and have 100 made the next time I log on the new tab comes up and starts it all over again. I keep loosing all my progress. I do not know who else to contact for this error. twice now I did money exchange and it took my money and gave me nothing. I never have had any problems with the side farms before, any suggestions? 
    @bornfree (US1)  You get daily goals on the island, they are the blue ones and they are re-set every 24 hrs. They don't need to be done to progress with the basic island tasks, but are a nice perk if you can manage them before they are re-set.
  • musicdoc (US1)musicdoc (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    edited 22.12.2016
    Finished level three of festive farm and now can't see summary or counter (used to be accessible through airport).  How can I see my progress to the deco awards and how much time is left?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 22.12.2016
    I hope they'll one day, in the not too distant future, change the timer on the temp farms so that we can see at a glance exactly how much time is remaining.  It takes time and planning to start dismantling, and those vague "3 days remaining, 4 days remaining" timers aren't much help.  I seem to recall being able to use the voucher trader's timer and subtracting, but can't remember how many hours -- 24? 48?
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Finished level three of festive farm and now can't see summary or counter (used to be accessible through airport).  How can I see my progress to the deco awards and how much time is left?
    Check the world map bottom right ;)
  • musicdoc (US1)musicdoc (US1) US1 Posts: 43
    thanks man, you really ARE the Data King

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file