Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Praise: i love this game

Comments

• I really do like this  and i feel really happy and fun this and umm live blue top keep conutine please and i really feelmake  enjoy with play this  that's cool  o:)<3
  • I enjoy my farm,  it fun.
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Yeah my farm I love it 
  • Me too
  • love this games :wink:
    When I play big farm, I feel like I am a farmer 
  • Hi ym winning luna just wanted to say
    that this game is !!!awesom!!!
    y started the game and y sed "Nah this 
    game is boring" but know y liket  B)

Yea,surely you are rgt
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    i love this game alot because i am very socail and i can talk to you guys and my friends
  • Thats true cate.I also love making friends.
  • big farm good game    yes
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Absolutely love the new lvl 9 graphics,  big praise to the graphic designers!! 
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Absolutely love the new lvl 9 graphics,  big praise to the graphic designers!! 
    FULLY AGREE!! The new level 9 graphics are beautiful .... Immediately clinched Steve with handcuffs to my garden gate !!  :D
  • The graphics are well done :) They have great artists!
  •   WHO LOVES BIG FARM
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    I love big farm, I am away from my house to and from work for 11 hours. My first thought when I leave work is , what can I up grade next to help me with the missions. There are so many ways to go with the farm co-ops,missions, events, islands, horse racing. I've been on for 6 months, and Love Big Farm, even the bug's. I think the Forum is a great help for all players. I for one Thank you all for a Great game and the help to play. and the people that do signatures are the best.
  • Does the title speak fir itself?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 13.12.2016
    Does the title speak fir itself?
    Ha! Ha! :D I know EXACTLY what you mean, Gymnast99. I've been playing for over 3 years and still can't get enough! <3  Glad to have you here in the forum! :)

Gymnastics graphics
  • I am sooooooooo glady glad that you guys like it! Thanks soooo much!

Yeah, me too love big farm, not u and me everyone who plays big farm love's it.

• This game has aa little of everything. Farming, fishing, building, business, teamwork, and competition. 

• This game has aa little of everything. Farming, fishing, building, business, teamwork, and competition. 

sorry only one a

• I also love BF......but im a certified Knight.......

I fight.....with noo gold lol

:)
  • The thing I like the most about this game is that progress happens when I'm not on. but nothing bad happens if I'm off for too long.

Also the cooperatives make the game friendly and give me a reason to come back on. 

Also it teaches how to manage a budget.

• When I used the magnifier to try to help me find the Leprechaun, I noticed all the extreme

detail in the artwork in this game -- It's beautiful !  WOW !

Had no idea the level of intricate precision in everything on the Farms... Wish I had a giant

screen so I could play this game in 175% all the time and see everything at once !

Thanks to all the artists, creative brains and talent that make this game so gorgeous, fun

and perpetually interesting !

Grateful to you all,

Fincana the old lady Farmer

• When I used the magnifier to try to help me find the Leprechaun, I noticed all the extreme

detail in the artwork in this game -- It's beautiful !  WOW !

Had no idea the level of intricate precision in everything on the Farms... Wish I had a giant

screen so I could play this game in 175% all the time and see everything at once !

Thanks to all the artists, creative brains and talent that make this game so gorgeous, fun

and perpetually interesting !

Grateful to you all,

Fincana the old lady Farmer

As a fellow old lady farmer, I agree 100%   The artists and developers of this game are brilliant!  I've said it over and over again, despite my rants and raves from time to time........Nothing takes away from their amazing talent!!   <3
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    The attention to detail is amazing.  I often don't get to appreciate it that often unless there is a hidden objects event going on.

And, as long as we are adding our praises (to offset our complaints  :) ) let me just say that the moderators are absolutely the best.  It's a thankless job, and they are outstanding at it.  Kudos to all!
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I couldn't agree more artful :)
Sign In to comment.