Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CO OP

MY co op tree is missing and so is my co op

Comments

• crazed (US1)crazed (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    can someone tell me how to get village dollors
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    MY co op tree is missing and so is my co op
    First you be a part of a co op to have a co op tree. I suggest you take a look through the "Cooperative News" section here on the forum. There you will find co ops looking to add members and what their requirements are in order to join. I'm sure you will find one that suits you ;)
    can someone tell me how to get village dollors
    You will not need to worry about the "Village Dollars" until you join a co op. It will not be made available until the New Year.
    I founded my own co op and after leaving this message I'm in a different co op, and have a different list on my wish list than what I had last night
  • If you leave or join a new co op, you loose what progress or list you had. You start anew. yesterday started the 2nd chapter(Wednesday) so a new list began regardless.
    look I don't know what is going on I didn't join any new co op I was put in a new co op after leaving the first message
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    were there other people in your coop?were you gone from the game for 30 days? if you said yes to both of those questions then the game made someone else the leader and they kicked you out the new group you are in must have sent you a invite and you must have accepted it with out realizing what it was do you rember the name of your coop?
    the name of my co op was lost world I was out for a bit but ive been on for more that a week and yes someone else was put as leader but that person has not been on since I came back
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    there is a coop with that name it is a level 16 i would suggest you look it up and contact the leader and see if they will take you back
  • If you are absent 30-32 days, the game will appoint next the first highest level deputy as leader. If they are gone that amount of time, same will happen. New leader can change co op name, boot who previous leader was as presuming they have quit the game.
    Hopefully that isn't what is/has happened to you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file