Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Dec 8th - "Christmas Preparations Event" & Village Happiness - Discussion

Comments

• gladrial (US1)gladrial (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    edited 14.12.2016
    what is going on? we lost an entire day for the first part of the quest? now our coop can not finish working on the bonus for village and individual happiness, good job ggs, screwed the pooch again, ended up with a train worth 27, big woop dee do
  • Ok last night when I got off I still had 20 hrs left to complete first chapter of the Santa List. I get on this morning like 12 hrs later from when I got off and the chapter is over and the next one has started. Now I can't complete the first one and get my prize. What gives???
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    After play so hard to fill 100% for all members i got 31 happiness for 2*5 deco
    NEED to know what should i do with this deco it is giving 3.1happiness/square only . MY farm has 5 happiness /square minimum , then shall i leave this santa  ?
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    edited 14.12.2016
    ashim i m too thinking about the same
    had high expectations regarding santa this year :((  but everything blown to pieces

Ggs plz consider this request:
    add happiness of all decos and give as single 5*2 deco
    like each chapter we get around 30 happiness and that way we need a deco worth 150 happiness for 5*2 size
    that wud be the best christmas gift for everyone:))). 
    Plz dont say it is giving 15 happiness per tile plz do it and everyone will be interested in santa event and do their best:)))

Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
    ashim i m too thinking about the same
    had high expectations regarding santa this year :((  but everything blown to pieces

GGS PLZ CONSIDER THIS REQUEST:
    ADD HAPPINESS OF ALL DECOS AND GIVE AS SINGLE 5*2 DECO
    LIKE EACH CHAPTER WE GET AROUND 30 HAPPINESS AND THAT WAY WE NEED A DECO WORTH 150 HAPPINESS FOR 5*2 SIZE
    THAT WUD BE THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR EVERYONE:))).
    PLZ DONT SAY IT IS GIVING 15 HAPPINESS PER TILE PLZ DO IT AND EVERYONE WILL BE INTERESTED IN SANTA EVENT AND DO THEIR BEST:)))
    yes this is previous reward for santa if GGS will do because we are playing hard to fill orders of all members completely and didnt get that much reward that we are expecting . If any infm is not came soon then my coop doesnt want to play more this event due to bad rewards
    what is going on? we lost an entire day for the first part of the quest? now our coop can not finish working on the bonus for village and individual happiness, good job ggs, screwed the pooch again, ended up with a train worth 27, big woop dee do
    yes it takes lot of hardworking to fill ups all coop members completely and after filling what we will get 2*5 = 30-35 happiness
    worst deco in such a big event :(
  • After play so hard to fill 100% for all members i got 31 happiness for 2*5 deco
    NEED to know what should i do with this deco it is giving 3.1happiness/square only . MY farm has 5 happiness /square minimum , then shall i leave this santa  ?
    i too agree with ashim, we couldnt be part of last year santa so we had huge expectations of getting gud deco this year from santa event seeing our friends' deco of happiness upto 300....where as this time we r getting decos of just 30 happiness for 10 tiles

where is the similarity with last year event?

GGS could have offered rewards like
    for each chapter if they give 30 deco happiness we r okk

but all those happiness scored in all four chapter should also be combined in last and 5th chapter to give gud happinesss deco of 150 above with bonus round of snowflakes

that woud be perfect deco for the hardwork of all coop on all servers

but same 30 happiness deco in chap 5 also is very dissapointing reward for so much hardwork of every coop 

• rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Harvest amounts are INSANE!
    No option to do or not...
    Everyone must play or screw your co op....

WHO'S idea was this, They really need to be FIRED!

Merry Christmas, NOT...
  • I also thought we had over 15 hours when I went to bed last night and second chapter has started this morning.  So much for the planning ahead I did for the personal task that is now gone.  
  • My Christmas event says it only has 9 hours left for the whole thing.  It used to say it had 20 odd days left then the a couple of days ago that changed.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @Chipchipchipchi (GB1) The timer you see if for chapter 1 Chapter 2 which GGS say will be more difficult  starts tonight 11pm  
  • @Chipchipchipchi (GB1) The timer you see if for chapter 1 Chapter 2 which GGS say will be more difficult  starts tonight 11pm  
    Chapter 2 has started already; it started at least 12 hours early in US1 server.
  • greygal (US1)greygal (US1) Posts: 25
    edited 14.12.2016
    The Santa Wish List appears to have only 8 hard worker rewards.  My hard work rewards are not advancing past hard work reward number 8. 

Several of my coop mates have also reported that their hard work rewards are also stuck at hard work reward number 8.

As you can see in the image, I've earned the eighth hard work reward (and received it), but there has been no further hard work rewards offered, even though I've gained another 3 happiness points since I received the 8th reward.

Are there only 8 hard work rewards? If so, that's kind of stingy.  Hopefully this is just a bug.
    Post edited by greygal (US1) on
  • This issue is of very concern that if we the players of this game are doing so much hardwork.... So the reward should be worth of it..... The first quest, we completed in one day only but the bonus quest which GGS has framed out is good too but what it is asking 6 Lac corn, 12 lac eggs.. LOL !! We are not mads to fulfil that much products in only 2-3 days.... So, for making the players happy of the game, my view is that GGS should make an option to combine all the 4(or 5, I dont know) decos which we are getting by completing the 5 chapters into 1 single deco with quality minimum 7 or 8..... It's a good option.... But what is happening now that we are getting 4 separate decos with the happiness 30 ! LOL !! This is not right.... Even I would say that if you had to do so then the last year Santa Event was better then this.. !!

Hope you people have concern towards the happiness of players of the game ! :)
    Thanks. 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    We aren't even participating, yet we "won" all eight hard work rewards just by doing our normal farming.  (Although the last two were back-to-back pineapple seeds.)  
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    the number they are asking for the bonus round is outrageous....how can you stockpile for the next chapter when your coop need to donate 2,564,899 pigs and for your personal quest you need to produce 325,133 corn.....:((
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    the number they are asking for the bonus round is outrageous....how can you stockpile for the next chapter when your coop need to donate 2,564,899 pigs and for your personal quest you need to produce 325,133 corn.....:((

Yes, the bonuses are a complete joke.  We are a top 10 coop.  We had the bonus screen for 3 days, and never finished but half of one request.
  • Two things to consider: 1) These poor-value decorations also provide value for the upcoming Cooperative Village. Woohoo...Still a poor trade-off in my opinion. 2) All the insanely hard work and asinine numbers needed in the bonus round? Yeah, they give you ONE extra happiness point per "quest" completed. Seriously, who thought all this up? I'll participate as best I can, but I'm not going to bust my butt and stress over this, particularly the bonus rounds. So not worth it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Two things to consider: 1) These poor-value decorations also provide value for the upcoming Cooperative Village. Woohoo...Still a poor trade-off in my opinion. 2) All the insanely hard work and asinine numbers needed in the bonus round? Yeah, they give you ONE extra happiness point per "quest" completed. Seriously, who thought all this up? I'll participate as best I can, but I'm not going to bust my butt and stress over this, particularly the bonus rounds. So not worth it.
    Agreed.  We're just farming normally.  Round two is unachievable for most of our coop without throwing huge amounts of gold at it, and even then, hitting the goals may not be doable.
  • OMG where is the thread for all the bugs that just showed up :'(
  • apparently we only get a meager 8 rewards...
  • I cant log in since this morning is the game down?
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    edited 15.12.2016
    Anyone else received wrong happiness value decoration? This is what is suppose to be
    And THIS is what i got...?!?!

Edit:All my co-op members have same issue.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    Anyone else received wrong happiness value decoration? This is what is suppose to be

Yes they screwed even a simple decoration by not providing us with the happiness we worked hard for. Let's see how they will COMPENSATE us.
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    I see only 4/4. And actually as we were getting the rewards I saw 1/1, 2/2, 3/3 in the lasts rewards, so hard to say how many there are. Plus what is the happiness number? It doesn't have any sense. It doesn't correspond to anything you see in your deco happiness when you earn the reward!
  • mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 15.12.2016

Same issue here. I came to report it.

And not only happiness value, but happiness "class" as well as it can be seen in the image.
  • The coop village shouldn't have been connected to the worst christmas event ever. Terrible idea! I had 31k apples I was expected to complete in only a few days. Just because of my level doesn't mean I spend so many hours playing each day that I can complete what is impossible to finish without spending gold for instant productions.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049

Same issue here. I came to report it.

And not only happiness value, but happiness "class" as well as it can be seen in the image.
    Same here. I also got the wrog deco. It should be lvl 3 deco with 30 happines + 1 coop happines, but I got 
    only lvl 1 deco with happines 26.
  • Anyone else received wrong happiness value decoration? This is what is suppose to be

Edit:All my co-op members have same issue.
    In my case it's the other way around.
    In the event info it says 15,92 and nothing extra. And the deco given to me has happiness value of 23. 
  • Jinxy (INT1)Jinxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 165

I'm still too happy we actually made it to phase 2 to be really upset over this, but seriously, this is all very confusing. There is one happiness value showing in event's main window, another value if I click the info button and an entirely different value (and quality) when I check the inventory. Plus, why does it say I have two of them in my inventory? 

The information about the second decoration is messy as well, it says I started at happiness value 8, but the info button shows this:

As a coop leader I always have tons of explaining to do and you guys are really not making it any easier with all these bugs, glitches and whatnots. 

Sign In to comment.