Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Flower Farm Nursery

Why is the flower farm the only farm that does not have a nursery.  It currently takes a very long time for a flower farm field to complete, for very little gain.  Can we have a nursery to boost the output on the flower farm fields please?

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Why is the flower farm the only farm that does not have a nursery.  It currently takes a very long time for a flower farm field to complete, for very little gain.  Can we have a nursery to boost the output on the flower farm fields please?

This is a great suggestions of a way to improve the game. A nursery for the flower farm  :p
    Also have a bigger water allowance :) 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
      Can we have a nursery to boost the output on the flower farm fields please?
    Yes I second that!! Or third it, whichever :D:D 
  • Great idea :) You have my vote for a nursery on Flower farm.
  • +1
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Me too, it would be great
  • vtkady (US1)vtkady (US1) US1 Posts: 98
    awesome, thanks for the input.  I hope that it is considered in one of the updates!
  • yep totes agree
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 19.12.2016
    You know, that thought had not crossed my mind.  With so much to do on each farm I totally forgot that there wasn't a nursery on the flower farm. 

I also would like the water allowance to be upgraded.  :)

Great suggestion vtkady.  :)
    Post edited by Ozzie (AU1) on
  • count my vote in too :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I like to see a nursery on a flower farm as well.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Have always thought this - also why are the leaves from the orchards on flower farm not included in events totals.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Have always thought this - also why are the leaves from the orchards on flower farm not included in events totals.

Because they are not leaves. ;)
    Check the next time you harvest, hover your mouse pointer over the Olive or Citrus fruit orchard to see what & how much you are going to harvest. Out of the Olives you get olives & honeydew, out of Citrus fruit you get citrus fruit & honeydew.
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    why there is no nursery in flower farm? why there is no special seeds for flower farm :(
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Why do we need a nursery or special seeds for flower farm  If it isn't broken which it isn't IMHO then don't mess it up.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    edited 26.03.2017
    why there is no nursery in flower farm? why there is no special seeds for flower farm :(

There's no need because there are no missions or projects involving the flower farm at this stage. I wouldn't rule this out at a later stage though. :)

Post edited by Rusty Farmer (AU1) on
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    Suggestion:

Harvest amounts for Level 1 meadow

Special Jasmine seeds: makes 1-2 seeds, 8 hours, 400 Harvest

Special lavender seeds:makes 1-2 seeds, 10 hours, 90 harvest

Special aloe seeds: makes 3-5 seeds, 1 hour, 30 harvest

Special vanilla seeds: Makes 3-6 seeds, 45 minutes, 25 harvest

Sign In to comment.