Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Dec 14th - Cooperative Village & Championship reward changes - Discussion

Hi Guys,

Have fun discussing the latest update here. :)

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 13.12.2016
    Im a little confused, so the upcoming CC is the same as the usual CC (with new rewards) or will it be like the coop village CC/league competition that we briefly practiced on the test server..?

Edit: Ah I think I got it now... so village and edge-seeds introduction is separate to the upcoming (normal mission-type) CC. No Village league competition yet. Right? Do correct me if Im wrong please.

And yeayy to the mystery gold boxes!

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Is it top 1 and top 5 in each league that can choose the prizes - I dont quite understand that
    Tinzen @ skn 1
  • passi_ona (DE1)passi_ona (DE1) DE1 Posts: 874
    Why is it not again in German forum people so it goes no further

• buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 380
    Glad we've got gold in the CC again.  :smiley:

signature by farmerjohn 22 (US1)

• Chimino (HIS1)Chimino (HIS1) HIS1 Posts: 45
    Is it top 1 and top 5 in each league that can choose the prizes - I dont quite understand that
    Only the best Co-op my friend, that`s the point it's not fair as usual.  :| 
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    It's a great news that GGS has partially added back the gold flower seeds/GML(s).

Good work GGS!
    only 1 mystery box , in that also there are many options 
     :o 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    buddy194 Glad you are so gun ho about the coop village and your not selling me about all this sopposed extra money for all that goes into it.  Sorry I am still not sure it isn't a red herring.
  • Im a little confused, so the upcoming CC is the same as the usual CC (with new rewards) or will it be like the coop village CC/league competition that we briefly practiced on the test server..?

Edit: Ah I think I got it now... so village and edge-seeds introduction is separate to the upcoming (normal mission-type) CC. No Village league competition yet. Right? Do correct me if Im wrong please.

And yeayy to the mystery gold boxes!
    @Michiru (GB1) That's correct. The Village league will not be added to the live servers with this update. :)
  • Rocky123 (IN1)Rocky123 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 627
    really happy to hear about cc ;)).
    seriously disinterested in santa event. THANKS GGS:)))

BUT PLEASE INCREASE NUMBER OF SPECIAL MYSTERY BOX REWARD(like 5 to 10) so that everyone stands a good chance of getting gold seeds and gmls:))

Related image

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 933
    edited 14.12.2016
    @WascallyWabbit there a time known for when the update is planned?

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 933
    So the update of the village is postponed due to bugs still needing a fix. As if they just popped up....yeah right.
    But glad they do not activate it while Santa is running.

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

Sign In to comment.