Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Viking - Festive Farm

1235»

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Hey @Prase2 (INT1) if you are able to find that gift often enough you will get to see the polar bear do a little dance, very cute. It will take about 15 to 20 times of finding that gift to make the bear dance ;) Good Luck and enjoy!
  • Tralfazz (US1)Tralfazz (US1) US1 Posts: 136
    Been finding presents scattered around the island, mouse over them and some disappear, others snap and fly up. Just wondering what they are. I haven't noticed any changes, but I can't watch everything either.

So what are they??
  • If you get 20  without leaving the island, the bear will dance.
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    Hey @Prase2 (INT1) if you are able to find that gift often enough you will get to see the polar bear do a little dance, very cute. It will take about 15 to 20 times of finding that gift to make the bear dance ;) Good Luck and enjoy!
    Thank you :)
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    hi does anyone know if the wheelie man is coming , on the viking farm ?
  • DreamScape Farm (IN1)DreamScape Farm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 58
    edited 30.11.2016
    No, wheelie man (aka Monty)  is not gonna come this time. :(

But OMAR is gonna come! :)
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    thankyou dreamscape :)))))
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    How do you know that he is not going to come dreamscape  is there an insider pipeline of info that we all dont have.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 01.12.2016
    Another point for letting us choose which temp farm we want to do each month.

Player are more likely to buy books if they know they will get to use more than 3 times a year, why buy books if you rarely use them?  Therefore gold sales should increase.  Please let us choose which temp farm we do at start of the month, would not be hard to put a selection at the start when we donate.
    Post edited by Dark Underworld (AU1) on
  • How do you know that he is not going to come dreamscape  is there an insider pipeline of info that we all dont have.
    I came to know like this......check this link
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2727009/#Comment_2727009

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    oh geez I was hoping it wasnt true but I guess it is thanks for the official verification wish i had realized that before i started
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Enough of the Festive Omar! :-) Please let us have a festive wheel! I helps small farms make it on completing some steps .

Thanks
  • I don't think so because I don't use/buy library books.
    I don't think so because I don't use/buy library books.
    You should take a good look at those library books ;)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    No, wheelie man (aka Monty)  is not gonna come this time. :(

But OMAR is gonna come! :)
    Monty has shown up several times on my Festive Farm.
  • Been on mine the last few days too
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    How do you know that he is not going to come dreamscape  is there an insider pipeline of info that we all dont have.
    I came to know like this......check this link
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/2727009/#Comment_2727009

This was from last year's Festive Island (2015), look at the date on post - doesn't mean this year will be the same.

Gerelateerde afbeelding
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Monty came 3 times - the first time he disappeared several hours before he was meant to. The second time he stayed a few hours longer than he was meant to. The third time was the last 2 days where for most of the time the tokens you used were lost as the rank kept resetting to zero. It was only fixed in the few hours before he departed. You got the rewards but lost the ranking.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    @CM Nafaru 

I, too, am concerned about not getting runestones for production/harvesting etc... I'm working my little tail off in order to get enough of them to buy an adequate quantity of seeds for the greenhouse, so I can keep the greedy boat captain happy... but, like many others, I feel I'm getting nowhere!

I think many of us would appreciate an answer to this one, and an assurance that it will be fixed, together with compensation of all the runestones that we should have earned up to this point!  Thanks.

@carjola (AU1)  Welcome to the forums!!  :)

Each temporary farm has a themed building as the prize for the top 5 ranked players in the event & another one for anyone that collects 90 million of whatever is being collected on that farm (in this case Runestones). The 2 festive orchards are those top prizes on the Festive farm. On the Viking farm it is ducks & donkeys, the Tropical farm is cows & chickens, (I think) & I have totally forgotten what the ones on the Candy farm & Northern lights farm are... Someone will remember I am sure :)

Don`t worry about the vanishing gift boxes, they are just a bit of fun (an easter egg). On the Candy farm you drop apples into a lake to see a Nessie monster pop up lol

I have never seen that! Dropping apples into a lake?
    My side tasks on my festive farm keep resetting to zero. I cant get them done! I was up to 38 on start production in the fields and when I logged on this morning its back to zero.  also read somewhere that they were compensating us with runestones for issues on Festive farm. I have not seen those.  Will they be in  the form of a voucher?
    Big Beck (US1) The apples one drops into the lake is on the "Candy Temp Farm" only
    what about my questions about the festive farm? 

what about my questions about the festive farm? 

Those are "Daily" tasks/quest they only last 24 hours. Each day of the event you get a new set ;)
  • Santini (US1)Santini (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    edited 08.12.2017
    Did I miss the explanation and purpose of the tiny gold gift boxes with red ribbon that wiggle, disappear or fly into the sky when you find them on the Festive Farm? They are fun to find, but I don't know what is their purpose or gain? Is it like a throw-back "Easter egg" we used to find on CDs? Other?
    There is a little secret behind it, just a little joke the developers built in the game ... just keep going on "catching" those tiny gold gift boxes and see what happens (and keep checking the lower right corner of your screen) ... you have to be patient tho and catch quite a few!  :)
  • Santini (US1)Santini (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Thanks-- now it just got more fun!  

Any particular setting of the screen?  Depending which device I'm using I can't always see the extreme lower right corner of the farm graphic and have to move around... or do you just mean the screen in general?

In the 90s, we called those things "Easter Eggs" which is funny since this is a Christmas related farm.  

I'll have fun with this and can't wait to see what happens.  

Happy Farming!

the only thingy I will reveal is that whenever you catch a gift (and they should all be caught one after the other in a row, coz if you miss one or switch over to another farm you'll have to start all over again!) you'll need to hover back to the lower right corner of your screen, (not too far tho, just enough to be able to see the ice floes in the sea) otherwise you could miss "the little joke".

And remember: the Island Candy Farm has also some inbuilt little secret joke(s) in it - quite fun to go search for it!

Happy farming to you too!  :)
  • sunnyncool (US1)sunnyncool (US1) US1 Posts: 2
    edited 30.12.2017
    My Xmas farm disappeared! I only had the runes left to buy seed from the trader, no farm!

Mark
    [Email Removed]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • @sunnyncool (US1)
    The Christmas farm is a temporary farm and will disappear when the event/farm is over. It is the same with the Northern Lights, Viking, Candy, and Tropical farms. You get runes for the items left over on your farm when it is over. 
Sign In to comment.