Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Festive Farm Wheel of Fortune ranking resetting to zero

2»

Comments

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    I used 1 token last night to get into bronze, which was reset earlier today, so I used 1 more which has now been reset again, after the update !!

• I ranked 27 but now the rank shows 0
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Doesn't seem to matter if your ranking shows 0 (except for being annoying) - seems to be only a display error - ranking will be alright after this event ends coz data seems to be saved by the system - see:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3319989/#Comment_3319989
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Weel ended and I got my price. So its o.k. Just a dispaly error.
  • not a display error as I lost my coins that I used  and the prizes.  GGS has not responded to my ticket and if it is like the many times before they won't.  Will no longer do spin the wheel.
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    The wheel is back on the temp farm for the second time but not sure if I should spin as I didn't get the double xp from the previous spin.

Does anyone know if this time around we will get a ranking if we spin?  Don't want to spin & lose tokens if we don't get the double xp's.
  • matt14696 (US1)matt14696 (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    edited 14.12.2016

The problem is still there

I just used another token and it has given me a rank of 400. Logged off and then back on and it has stayed. Now ranked 406.  A friend just spun the wheel with one token and is also ranked 406. The 16 tokens that I had used previously have not counted.

Okay, I have logged on  and off several times and this new ranking remains 406 (for the use of 1 token at this time) It would appear that ALL tokens used prior to the problem are not being counted. Before the problem 16 tokens had me in 40th place

My friend just logged out and came back in and has been reset to 0. I cant update my position either. I was 406, used another token went to 413. Logged out came back on and was 406 again. The green update icon isn't working

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    Thanks for that Matt.  I will let this wheel go bye-byes then.  I'll catch the next one.

Hopefully the bug will be fixed once the weekend is over.
  • On the Northern Lights wheel of fortune I used all my coins and bought some more and had a ranking of #1 at about 12 midnight Sat. night. Then I went back into that game and bought some more coins to bring my ranking back up to # 1. This afternoon when I logged back on my ranking was back to 0. This is the second time it has happen in the northern lights. This is not right. Please help!
  • Happening again so do not play.
    The wheel is back on the festive island.  Is it working yet?  Or do we let it go by again!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file