Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Fish not registering in Christmas Event

For my 'personal' chapter quest, I have to collect Bass.  I've caught about 10 of them in the last few minutes, but they don't register in the event chapter :(   Caches cleared, Ctrl+5 reload etc, but no luck.  Anyone else having the same issue?
This is going to pose a problem in completing the chapter if they don't count!

Comments

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Same for me and all others in my coop.

fish does not count, please fix it - we cant complete our wish list without it
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    same her, but fish caught with Oleg does count, But then you can´t harvest enough for the task.

• fish not counting for me either
  • Fish not counting for me or my fellow co-op members on US1 either. Please fix this ASAP!
  • we were not told that fishitems would be in the wishlist. So what if the fishbarn is not the proper lvl for the items asked? fe you always can produce milk from lvl 1 up. But one can t get taco's from lvl 1. 
    thats a bit tough an strange in my vision...
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    1) thought there was going to be a start button...not
    2) got fish from oleg and it counted
    3) I'm thinking that if you can't produce what's asked for that your co op members will donate what's needed
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 11.12.2016
    Well, it's some comfort that it's not just me, and I don't have to send a ticket to support & wait till after the event's finished to get a response!  lol.  Seriously though, I do hope it's fixed soon or we won't stand a chance of completing :(

@WascallyWabbit - Would you pass this one on to the team as soon as you're able, please?  Cheers :)

@PlayaRoos3 - I don't know if items from the Mermaid Bay will be required or not - I wouldn't think so, because of the 'levels' issue you mentioned - I should think it will just be the basic fish, e.g. Carp, Bass, Bonito, Bluefish; at least, that's my guess.

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 11.12.2016
    There does seem to be a problem with harvested fish not counting, we will ask about it in the morning, but don`t worry too much, catch the amount that you need & then you should be able to donate them in phase 2, so you will still fill the order :)

EDIT: Having second thoughts about this answer, as I am not sure that you can ever donate to your own list. Reading it again it says you can donate to others after you have completed your own list. We will need to get this clarified & also about the missing start button they promised us.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Thanks for the speedy response, Wabbit - and for the excellent suggestion - I must confess to having been in 'panic mode' and didn't think about the donation aspect :blush:
  • JudyMc88 (US1)JudyMc88 (US1) US1 Posts: 20
    Victory Ridge having same problem
  • same her, but fish caught with Oleg does count, But then you can´t harvest enough for the task.

Same issue when using the pole to fish myself.  I sent Oleg off for bass so I hope your right and it will count or I will have wasted 5 hours and money.

Check with the boats.  Tomorrow I should be able to send Oleg fishing on the sailboat to the Wild River which should get me 437 bass per  http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg_inflatable_raft.htm

• Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    For my 'personal' chapter quest, I have to collect Bass.  I've caught about 10 of them in the last few minutes, but they don't register in the event chapter :(   Caches cleared, Ctrl+5 reload etc, but no luck.  Anyone else having the same issue?
    This is going to pose a problem in completing the chapter if they don't count!
    I have been catching loads of Bass but 0 is registering...... sort this out!!!
  • Thanks for the speedy response, Wabbit - and for the excellent suggestion - I must confess to having been in 'panic mode' and didn't think about the donation aspect :blush:
    Sorry had to edit my last post, might need other members to donate your fish. We will let you know as soon as we can get hold of someone with some answers. 

EDIT: Having second thoughts about this answer, as I am not sure that you can ever donate to your own list. Reading it again it says you can donate to others after you have completed your own list. We will need to get this clarified & also about the missing start button they promised us.
    You're right, Wabbit; if it's the same as last year's event, we can only 'donate' to others' orders, not our own.  Hope they can sort this one out for us, or we're going to be in a proper purple pickle!!  ( to put it politely, lol)

• Same issue - catching lots of bass, none registering.
  • Hi, I was just wondering why whenever I fished for bass, it doesn't show up on the Santa's Wishlist; order of the week list? How can I finish that task if I can't collect fish? 
    Please help! 
    Thanks for the speedy response, Wabbit - and for the excellent suggestion - I must confess to having been in 'panic mode' and didn't think about the donation aspect :blush:
    Sorry had to edit my last post, might need other members to donate your fish. We will let you know as soon as we can get hold of someone with some answers. 
    2420 is a lot of Bass - I don't think my members will be able to supply that at short notice - most of us use what we catch in the Mermaid Bar, for 'roasted bass & apples'... we'll have to trust that the 'Dev's' will be able to do a fix on this one! ... or give us some sort of 'deemed completion' if we catch enough fish, but they don't register.
  • There does seem to be a problem with harvested fish not counting, we will ask about it in the morning, but don`t worry too much, catch the amount that you need & then you should be able to donate them in phase 2, so you will still fill the order :)

Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing ?  Another mess up by GGS, this hints back to once before, then in the end some player just could not complete the event because they had not done week one...... is it a weekend  ? once again started something "big" on a weekend.  Waves at my old fruit and nut case friend Penfold .... o:)
  • Same here...Bonitos not registering for me  ;0(
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    I have send Oleg with the boat to fish and it counted  ;) Wish you luck with that  o:)
  • marmor (US1)marmor (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    Same here...Bonitos not registering for me  ;0(
    Same with the Bonito, members of my co-op are having trouble with Bass.
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    Same here...Bonitos not registering for me  ;0(
    I got bonito too and it counted after i have send Oleg to fish with the boat 
    edited 11.12.2016
    Starting to feel sorry for Oleg - poor old chap - he's going to be fishing like there's no tomorrow, and in the middle of winter too!  Hope his oilskins don't leak, or he'll get rheumatism, lol

• But it won't be fixed until the chapter is 1/4 of the way over, at least, because no one will be "in the office" until Monday morning. Once again, GGS, your ability to plan and execute is underwhelming...
  • Same here 217 bonito caught and 14 showing out of 1750 mad amount  and costly to say the least .  :o
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

can someone tell me please what are the exact number of bass I can get when sending Oleg in the rented boat?

so I can decide to which place I should send him,thanks

But it won't be fixed until the chapter is 1/4 of the way over, at least, because no one will be "in the office" until Monday morning. Once again, GGS, your ability to plan and execute is underwhelming...

I think they should hire a team working around the clock

to clear the mess they are making

as they require us to work in our farms all week long

• My list is too much to be completed in 24hrs. and Think I can play only for 12-13 hrs. :(
    690 cow feed.
    5,160 wheat,
    4620 cherries 
    2110 bonito
    2160 dandelion
    1430vanilla
    16090 egg.

I hope to complete eggs and vanilla. The rest, I am not sure.
    As of bonito, I could have completed it I were to go fishing. With oleg, it seems impossible.
    This task list cant be completed without either gold or seaweeds. Seems damn near impossible for a non-gold farmer. :disappointed:
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    same her, but fish caught with Oleg does count, But then you can´t harvest enough for the task.

You can harvest enough through Oleg if you get him to fish for you. When you open the fish (icon at 3 o'clock) there a selection of 2 types of fish he can catch, Bass & Bonito, there 3 pages with different amounts and how long it take him to catch that many. Select the longest time for over night & the shorter times during the day if you're able to be on.
    we were not told that fishitems would be in the wishlist. So what if the fishbarn is not the proper lvl for the items asked? fe you always can produce milk from lvl 1 up. But one can t get taco's from lvl 1. 
    thats a bit tough an strange in my vision...
    We were told that we could be asked for what every our farms could produce depending on your player level. To open the Mermaid Bay you need to be a player level 16 or better. Check your Flower farm bottom right near the barge looking boat.
    My list is too much to be completed in 24hrs. and Think I can play only for 12-13 hrs. :(
    690 cow feed.
    5,160 wheat,
    4620 cherries 
    2110 bonito
    2160 dandelion
    1430vanilla
    16090 egg.

I hope to complete eggs and vanilla. The rest, I am not sure.
    As of bonito, I could have completed it I were to go fishing. With oleg, it seems impossible.
    This task list cant be completed without either gold or seaweeds. Seems damn near impossible for a non-gold farmer. :disappointed:
    You have 3 full days left to harvest your list

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file