Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Merge !! Hey Small Co ops L@@king To Get Ahead?? Why Not Join a Bigger Co op!!

Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
edited 04.09.2016 in Cooperatives
Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 03.09.2016
    Hoping to help every one out with offering a spot for large, big, med and small co ops looking to become one. A merge
    If you are a small co op under 10 members
    If you are a med Co op between 10 to 20 members
    If you are a big Co op between 20 to 40 members
    If you are a large Co op over 40 members
    and you would like to join forces please post here!!
  • Just as a reminder, there is no system in Big Farm for merging cooperatives. If all players leave their co-op to join another one, the co-op and funds can not be recovered once the co-op has been deleted.

Cuddly
    Thank you so much :)
  • This is a good concept, Data King!

Integrating co-ops who are not happy with their current situations sounds like a big win! Nobody likes poaching, so we don't reach out to existing groups. Your post here should help enable discussion.

Here is a link to our co-op description:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/129804/fun-farming-no-stress-with-farmers-first-us1

Farmers First would be able to accept a small group of adult players. Please message me for info. I am always happy to help with questions, too. 

As CuddlyFoxes pointed out, there are some losses when ending a co-op, but there are huge advantages to merging, especially with co-ops who may be currently challenged with research and participation. You need to have defined goals and expectations, then all will work well.
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    A good idea, yes.  Thanks, @Data King (US1)   :)

We are a medium co-op on the Int 1 server and would be able to assimilate a small co-op (we would also be willing to do research in order to increase the number of spots available, if needed).

More info regarding us at this link:  https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/106333/agrisa-co-op-int1-is-looking-for-members#latest

Please send me a message for more information, here or in-game - it might however be a good idea to just point out the 3 main criteria we require:

English-speaking adults who play regularly

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions.
    Agrisa Co-operative (Int1)
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    hello i am irissa from a coop called just4fun we can take a group of up to 5 players at the moment but if there were more in your group they would get any more spots as soon as they came available we are a very friendly helpful laid back group if you are interested or have questions and want to talk about it please in game message me at ijrosh thanks
    edited 20.09.2016
    Aloha from Ohana Farm.  B)
    We currently have room for 11 to 13 members & will be able to fit more in the near future.
    We are looking for a group of players level 21 or better, who enjoy & want to play daily.

One may learn more about the game with us, as we have a great core of helpful & knowledgeable members who have been around for a while ;)
     Is your co op wanting to get ahead??  :*
    Think about joining another co op :)
    Please sent your inquiry's to Data King
    Post edited by Data King (US1) on
  • I am looking to join a Adult Co-Op daily player I'm in the basic starter co-op Level 54. I you want to check out my Farm look for Buffy58
    edited 22.09.2016
    I am looking to join a Adult Co-Op daily player I'm in the basic starter co-op Level 54. I you want to check out my Farm look for Buffy58
    I would like to offer an invite to join our co op, Ohana Farm Feel free to check us out and let me know ;)
    Aloha from Ohana Farm.  o:) 
    We currently have room for 15 to 18 members & will be able to fit more in the near future.
    We are looking for a group of players level 21 or better, who enjoy & want to play daily.  :)

One may learn more about the game with us, as we have a great core of helpful & knowledgeable members who have been around for a while  ;) 
    Are you or Is your co op wanting to get ahead??
    Think about joining another co op  B) 
    either in game or here on the forum.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Wanted on GB1 server
    Adult players, English speaking, level 20 or above
    who can play most days.
    Must be willing to participate in researches,
    join in with projects and the Challenge,
    donate dollars when you can spare them
    and, most importantly, be relaxed and friendly.

Apply to Funtastic-Farms (or msg me or Bantry in game)
  • Hi!

We are Badger Barns Co and we are looking for active players that are willing to participate in projects and research. We are a friendly bunch and hope to find more like minded players. We currently have 3 spots open but have some inactive players I could remove if need be. Total we could take up to 7 players. Feel free to apply to Badger Barns Co or PM me in the game chika32. We are on US1 server.

Hope to hear from ya soon!!
  • Jose151 (US1)Jose151 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    The Back Forty US1 TAX FREE

Have space for 30 odd active players,
    come alone or with your group

join us ? or contact jose151
  • Hey hallo....vormen jullie een cooperatie van 10 leden of minder en wil je graag spelen in een grotere coop?

Wij hebben nog plek voor 10 leden! We hebben als cooperatie level 68 nu en vele onderzoeken al afgerond. 
    We zijn actieve spelers en opzoek naar mensen om samen actief de cooperatie te versterken!
    Interesse?
    Stuur dan in game een mail naar Bysel.
    Ik ben de oprichter en voorzitter van de nu bijna 4 jarige cooperatie  Springfield op de nl server. 
  • busco cooperativa soy muy activo me conecto todos los dias y soy casi nivel 35
    We currently have room for 15 to 18 members & will be able to fit more in the near future.
    We are looking for a group of players level 21 or better, who enjoy & want to play daily.  :)

One may learn more about the game with us, as we have a great core of helpful & knowledgeable members who have been around for a while  ;) 
    Yes we are still looking for more players to join us or to merge with a co op :)
  • LYNN WILEY (US1)LYNN WILEY (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 03.12.2016
    I HAVE 7 MEMBERS   IN MINE   BUT I HAD TO REMOVE One  AND HAD ANOTHER TO JOIN TO HELP OUT 
    I got two not helping much 
    would really like to have some good members  and welling to join  another oen to help mine grow

we are mother hood co op all is welcome really need to grow

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    I HAVE 7 MEMBERS   IN MINE   BUT I HAD TO REMOVE One  AND HAD ANOTHER TO JOIN TO HELP OUT 
    I got two not helping much 
    would really like to have some good members  and welling to join  another oen to help mine grow
    we are mother hood co op all is welcome really need to grow
    You may want to join a bigger co op. It will take years or tons of gold to get a co op up.
    You and your members are welcome to check us out and join us if you wish
    Ohana Farm
  • edited 03.12.2016
    Hoping to help every one out with offering a spot for large, big, med and small co ops looking to become one. A merge
    If you are a small co op under 10 members
    If you are a med Co op between 10 to 20 members
    If you are a big Co op between 20 to 40 members
    If you are a large Co op over 40 members
    and you would like to join forces please post here!!
    I would like to join a 40 member group

Posts Merged | Cuddly
  • crazyfunkyfamers is my coop... we need members. Thanks
    We currently have room for 18 to 20 members & will be able to fit more in the near future.

Yes we are still looking for more players to join us or a co op or 2 to merge with  :)

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Hi there, we are HavinFun co-op on the UK server and can help out a smaller co-op of 5 or less at the moment. The most important thing we ask, is that all members who wish to join us be 18 or over ! If you are a co-op of 5 or less who would like to join with a larger co-op, why not drop me a line?

Thanks,
    Lesley
  • HI  NEED HELP HERE   CO OP LEARED HERE OF MOTHERT HOOD 
    I HAVE FEW MEMBERS THAT DOSE NOT HELPAT ALL  I have send messages asking them to plz join in co op stuff  I know we have life out side this pc lol 
    but the ones that do help the most spend all there money to get it going and I am stuck 
    should I remove them are what 
    still praying about join my co op with another 
    I have mine members 
    in it  
    if any one could help me out what to do when you don't like to remove any one  
    but really like to get more co op stuff open plz let me now   me and my sister run it together and she like me get all her money to get the stuff open and going and only   need like two to help in and they wont  
    co op leered lynn
  • PHYLLIS7 (US1)PHYLLIS7 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    edited 06.12.2016
    I would remove them  sorry but we do need to grow more

if  you feel its is not right for the ones in our co op that put the bet in it  
    and they others don't   then   I do think we need o remove them 
    what would a big co op do lol  if there members don't help   you was in one I recall and they removed you when your son was sick and  you was not on to me that was wrong  

any one on here help plz 

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    I would remove them  sorry but we do need to grow more
    You will need or want to grow your co op. 9 members is very few, maybe you and your group would like to join a bigger co op ?
    edited 06.12.2016
    I'm tryin g to tell her this   but she don't want me and other that help her run it lose our jobs   lol

I m  a deputy for her   Lynn she has send the two post just few mantes ago asking them to plz help   we got stuff now we need then to join in   and they wont  I o have ask them  
    and have not seen them help  

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    if  you feel its is not right for the ones in our co op that put the bet in it 
    and they others don't   then   I do think we need o remove them
    what would a big co op do lol  if there members don't help   you was in one I recall and they removed you when your son was sick and  you was not on to me that was wrong 

I agree if some of the your members are not helping or showing up regularly then yes remove them. A bigger co op can help as they may have more of the research done so all their members benefit from it. Some co ops have certain rules they follow, as an example in our co op we have a rule that stats that if you a member is away for 7 or more days in a row and have not sent a message to the co op leader or one of the deputies then they will be removed. They can always re apply as we know things in life happen. ;)
    ok that what I told her to both of them has not been on in 7 days 
    and we got one we lost that was helping he said it was not right  FOR THE ONES THAT don't help at all she ask me about removing said yes and get some that will help
    we have stuff that need more players in it   and cant go on because they want help
    I send them a email  asking them to help out   and we don't like to remove any one but if they don't soon we will   is that wrong to wrong them lol
    Afraid so there @PHYLLIS7 (US1) you will find that some players are just not for this game. Keep at it you will get more members to join you and your co op :) there is always the option of you and your members could merge with a larger co op.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file