Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 22nd - Advent Calendar - Discussion

Hi Guys,

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here. :)

Comments

• walle (INT1)walle (INT1) INT1 Posts: 420
    Great :)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    If I collect enough snowballs for family but want tiny one, will it have same happiness as family . I stopped collecting when I had  enough  for couple last time
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 21.11.2016
    I really liked the Advent Calender last year, it had a cute storyline and didn't put a lot of pressure on the players.  <3                I wish I could say the same thing about the "Santa's Wish List" event last December.  ;)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I totally agree @farmerjohn 22 we opted out of santa wish list altogether last year I have no use for a deco thats 7x7 and the stress that was involved was not worth getting and having it torn down by Greta.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    If there are no stars, is there no "Santa's Workshop" coming?
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I totally agree @farmerjohn 22 we opted out of santa wish list altogether last year I have no use for a deco thats 7x7 and the stress that was involved was not worth getting and having it torn down by Greta.

The "WishList" event that you refer to, contains the 7x7 deco, and is NOT the advent calendar.  It is different.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 21.11.2016
    Hi gavin and that is exactly what I wrote about "the wish list"    I did like the santa workshop where you got to try for different things and use stuff you had in storage.  Totally love the advent calender.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I agree totally with that awful "Wish List" concept.

The advent calendar, however, was fun and stress free.  I'm looking forward to it.
  • What is the standard advent calendar dates?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    What is the standard advent calendar dates?
    @CookieHugs (US1)  Im guessing december 1st-24th?

I wonder if the update will include the winter background  B) I would welcome the visual chill here amongst the Downunder Heat.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    What is the standard advent calendar dates?
    You're probably right, it started on Dec 1st last year. ;)

I wonder if the update will include the winter background  B I would welcome the visual chill here amongst the Downunder Heat.

Now I have that song stuck in my head. :p

Michiru, I'm glad you have heat where you are. Its cold here  I think I'll come visit you during the winter months. :D

I really liked the Advent Calender last year, it had a cute storyline and didn't put a lot of pressure on the players.  <3   

Me too! I really enjoyed the festive events last year & looking forward to them this year. :smiley:

• What is the standard advent calendar dates?

Thanks!  I never paid attention to it LOL  And this is my first Big Farm Christmas!
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    is this event same as last year event ?
    i dont have much information about coop village , if some one know please send details
  • i dont have much information about coop village , if some one know please send details
    About coop village there's some info here :https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/pt/discussion/comment/3291947#Comment_3291947

• Hi Guys,

Have fun discussing the Latest Update here. :)

een antwoord van tibogabriels555

cool men ik speerk Nederlands
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.11.2016
    Very much loved the Advent Calendar Event last year as I loved to do the Santa's List Event. One was a very easy game, the other one required some good thinking, cooperation, strategy planning and energy from the whole coop - we really liked to work together on that "List" ....

Looking forward to the Holidays Events this year! Afbeeldingsresultaat voor kerstmis smiley

Love to have the snow back for the winter season!  :)
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    If we really need to get the snow back, as if it wasn't cold enough outdoor, I hope it won't last until Spring as it did last year, it's depressing, and it has a negative effect on people who tend to become more silent and gloomy

Last year our Team noticed the negative influence snow had on people's mood past the Christmas season. Just recently we were discussing the uselessness of a snowy environment combined with harvesting crops and fruits which is typical of Spring and Summer months. 

I have nothing against a change and a little snow to accompany the Holiday Season, but not 4 months of it. Lets get rid of it after New Year please.

:)  

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239

Michiru, I'm glad you have heat where you are. Its cold here  I think I'll come visit you during the winter months. :D

@jess_d (US1) Anytime, you are most welcome!!! We'll have heaps of fun :D:D:D 

• this is my first christmas with big farm. not knowing what to expect but sounds like the advent calendar is popular.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Very much loved the Advent Calendar Event last year as I loved to do the Santa's List Event. One was a very easy game, the other one required some good thinking, cooperation, strategy planning and energy from the whole coop - we really liked to work together on that "List" ....

Looking forward to the Holidays Events this year! Afbeeldingsresultaat voor kerstmis smiley
    Agree. We also loved both.  Santa's list needed a bit of coop organization and brought some team spirit in a game. 
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    i dont have much information about coop village , if some one know please send details
    About coop village there's some info here :https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/pt/discussion/comment/3291947#Comment_3291947
    thnks :)
  • Very much loved the Advent Calendar Event last year as I loved to do the Santa's List Event. One was a very easy game, the other one required some good thinking, cooperation, strategy planning and energy from the whole coop - we really liked to work together on that "List" ....

Agree. We also loved both.  Santa's list needed a bit of coop organization and brought some team spirit in a game. 
    My coop (Springfield) had a big fun in doing the Santa's list last year! It was a little bit stressy, but what's the fun playing a game with easy tasks and little rewards? Santa's list brought a lot of team spirit in the coop....and that's what a coop is all about! We hope it's coming back this year!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Did anyone catch this?  "The drop items for the snowman event can be found in all the three main farms" . . .

Does this mean we'll be scouring all three farms like we did for the pumpkins, or do they truly mean the items will "drop" when we harvest?

If it's the former, I'd better start working out now!  
    :) 
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Wonder when update will happen (if today) now
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    edited 22.11.2016
    it's 18:53 and there is no update ??? or they are taking every server one by one? I'm really confused!!
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    UK server just went down !
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    Same here!  ;)
  • DreamScape Farm (IN1)DreamScape Farm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 58
    edited 22.11.2016
    whats new in this update?

Daily task for Horses also ;-)
    Post edited by DreamScape Farm (IN1) on
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Daily fishing task and rewards for buying land, I have noticed so far !
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    edited 22.11.2016
    Just hoping that they dug 'Santa's wish list' someplace so deep it'll never see the light of day again.
    And fired the person who invented that failure.

DD
    Post edited by DoomDark (INT1) on
Sign In to comment.