Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship: Taking away Gold flowers and mining license prizes?

Comments

• Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    We (RO 1) are still supporting the boycott, and we will do it until there will be changes about our wishes.
  • The rank list is not the motive for the competition ..... The only real motive and incentive for the game are good prizes, and now they're gone. Give us back the golden seeds and license.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    hope seeds will come :)
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    No news about this????

Or did I miss something?
  • CM iSacCM iSac Posts: 2,190
    edited 24.11.2016
    Hi everyone!

So, we know all of you have been waiting for feedback regarding the CC rewards and yes, today we had a meeting with the BF Team where we discussed lots of different important topics for the community.

Right now, we won't tell you anything specific about this subject (CC) but we'll share with you all a statement addressing, not only this, but also other important issues the community has been asking about lately (such as the ring menu, repositioning errors, etc).

So, hang in there! We're taking care of it. :)

UPDATE: Status Report on Current Issues
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • There were too many posts against GGS for taking away. But now there is a thread started by coops asking for players to play CC :smiley:

As far as India 1 server is concerned, GGS even if they Give back Gold Seed/ GMLs, we are not going to let our regular competitor take lead!

GGS: Please give back Gold Seeds and GML to India server, We want to have a healthy competition with our regular competitor coop :smiley:
  • time will tell  ;)
  • I don't think fixing or shall I say correcting YOUR mistakes is going to change our minds toward not putting back the gold mine vouchers & the gold seeds....however if YOU were to do it all YOU would make a lot of people Happy Campers !

I feel YOU don't care and guess what, it is rubbing off, I am really feeling the same about this game now myself !
  • CM iSac said:
    Hi everyone!

So, we know all of you have been waiting for feedback regarding the CC rewards and yes, today we had a meeting with the BF Team where we discussed lots of different important topics for the community.

Right now, we won't tell you anything specific about this subject (CC) but we'll share with you all a statement addressing, not only this, but also other important issues the community has been asking about lately (such as the ring menu, repositioning errors, etc).

OK, so where is the statement, or is the "We're taking care o it" the statement?  And is the extra crates on the ship being taken care of?  I want my ship back to being filled every 6 hours without waiting on seeds I didn't ask for, or want.
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87
    CM iSac said:
    Hi everyone!

This does not seem too  motivating to me, I will not put much effort in that one
    Yeah! I will get old until i'll found out what is all about. After few CCs maybe they will Lie us something, sorry "tell" us about their discussion. :/
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    We still know just as much as yesterday.
  • CM iSac said:
    Hi everyone!

This does not seem too  motivating to me, I will not put much effort in that one
    It is just one of the usual tactics to keep us quiet, notice how it looks like they are doing a lot to help the players, the only time I would believe any statement like this is if the Gold flowers or whatever were reinstated, but I doubt that will happen, they will just carry on their merry way with making out the sea weed is worth the same as Gold ! if so GGS why change it ... simply because you are losing Gold sales, probably not a lot, but the greed shows through. Giving the flowers was good because it tempted some to buy Gold for a larger usage, it kept others playing the game. Who would like to place a bet against me in that I can see the same happening with the hard worker rewards, they'll take away the gold license and sing the praise of seaweed or humus rewards.   :p   ;)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well they wanted to stall off a major boycott with we will talk on friday.  Which was as transparent as glass to me they have had four weeks to talk about it. We were told we are going to look at the data and will get back to you, THAT NEVER HAPPENED.  This poor excuse of a message today another stall tactic. Well no gold buying or spending for me in this CC.  VERY UNHAPPY PERSON HERE. 
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    There was talk of a boycott in AU but it was never going to happen. I anticipate the same greed, the same trash talking and juvenile behaviour and the same egotistical behaviour as previous CC's. At least the gold prizes made it bearable, now its barely tolerable and an event I personally dread and wish didn't exist.
    Well there are always those who have to be number 1 gizmo  and will spend whatever it takes.  I cant imagine the horror of having CC going continuously in the new coop village which is NOT FUN at all. GGS greed is showing majorly with that concept, and quite frankly with the recent events and the way it was handled not a fan of this game as I use to be.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 21.11.2016
    The only thing that would help is if no one plays a mission..
    Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
    well that is the next step
    The only thing that would help is if no one plays a mission..
    But really what do they care they only care about the money an ijrosh idea that they wouldnt get any buys is ridiculous people PAY when they are happy and feel that they are treated at least fairly and if treated well even more.  This whole coop village I dont feel was built for our enjoyment but a way of making more money. I am seriously thinking about not being in any coop as MRG says it is all getting to be too too much.  They are ruining a good game they could have expanded into things that were great many suggestion were given but ya see where they went  none of the suggestions were taken and they went into complicated mess that is not fun in the least little bit with fishing and coop village they need to hire some new people.

edited 19.11.2016
    Looks that there are No rewards changed! Adios gold flowers and mining license, shame on you GGS! If there it would be just a few  people who were complaining i would say that it's not so big deal but...BUT...we are talking about all servers, this doesn't tell you nothing?!? Only you know is to hide and take money, you are such cowards!
    CM iSac- Sorry! I got nothing with you ;)
  • A
           BIG
                THANK
                            YOU
                                      TO
                                            GGS
                                                   TEAM

for not bringing back the Gold Seed & GMLs & not changing the rewards.

Soon please take out CC from the game and let us concentrate in our Village :-)
    Looks that there are No rewards changed! Adios gold flowers and mining license, shame on you GGS! If there it would be just a few  people who were complaining i would say that it's not so big deal but...BUT...we are talking about all servers, this doesn't tell you nothing?!? Only you know is to hide and take money, you are such cowards!
    They have ignored us completely they could careless about any of us guess what I can ignore them too no more do i spend any more of my money here.  Done   Here is the thing if all of us do that who are not big spenders which is the majority  who spend 40 or 50 or even 20 bucks a month it is going to hurt them because we are the majority not the few who keep winning dandy duck coops  TAKE A STAND PEOPLE MAKE YOUR VOICE BE HEARD
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    no gold seeds , seems like we have to boycott wth mission
  • The sad thing is that Big Farm can be a very nice and addictive game but it is totally ruined by the greed of GGS. I have looked at the forum for a few years and a lot of players have been spot on with their comments, mainly concerning the greed and not caring about what players say or want. The CM's , the problems are not their fault and they have to say what they are told to say, or not say. Do any players see any real friendly chat between players and the CM's, what we see is the CM's "sticking up for" GGS and turning fault problems around and blaming the players. Most players know by now that we cannot say anything against GGS on the forums even if it is the honest truth, GGS can fabricate stories but players cannot say the truth.
    We get told that players have requested this or that, do we have any proof of this.. short answer is NO.. so in the end GGS only do as they want. They have spoiled the game, I , like many other players only play because of my co-op and to chat to players that I have met on big farm. Big Farm does not require a co-op challenge every 3 -4 weeks, GGS greed does. The co-op challenge would be better only 2 - 3 times a year, something to look forward to, instead of dreading, would the FA cup, or Grand National in the UK be as popular if they wre to be run every 4 weeks? I cannot start to work out the money GGS get from a co-op challenge...many players can spend £30 each day on the wheel , times that by all the servers and then run it every 3-4 weeks WOW. I accept that GGS should receive payments for the game, but GGS are using Big Farm as one of the major earning games for them. Because of the success of Big Farm the players are being used to buy more and more Gold, instead of making the game better they chose to do more gold usage options. But alas it makes no difference because GGS will do exactly as they please, many people outside of Big Farm have questioned how long Adobe Flash player can last.. Big Farm needs flash player.. but have we seen anything from GGS with regards Flash player ? Do GGS intend to change over to a different format, or will the game simply end when flash player ends ? If I open my eyes, I can see a company trying to sell as much as possible before they pull the plug, others have done it before, they make big things, get the money then blame getting too big on going bust.... already jobs have gone at GGS, Big Farm and the other game ( forgot its name) are keeping Big Farm alive.We as players pay the wages at GGS, but really get no say what so ever in the game, If we paid for a meal in a restuarant we would expect it to be what we ordered, not what the chef wanted to give us.
  • Thank you GGS for proving me right...You clearly dont give a crap about your players! History does repeat itself even on the internet and I can tell you now that you are going to lose players AND the money you are trying so hard to keep and the game itself is basically just like the titanic. Adios Amigos! Daily Missions and thats it! You make a post only to leave us hanging yet again. Lemmie know if you want that list of games that I played that went down the toilet...looks like you may need the tips.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 19.11.2016
    CM iSac said:
    Hi everyone!

It is really important that you all get this one right.  I have members who are not doing as much again this time because of the absence of these things.   This feels like a delay.  This "statement" needs to show up very soon within days).
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    Our entire coop has decided that we aren't pursuing this CC for any reason other than upgrading farm machines. Sorry GGS but you really made this a worthless pursuit since true, worthwhile prizes are gone. I am not spending any more time for mediocre prizes that are an insult to the amount of energy and funds needed to place in the top 10.
  • There was talk of a boycott in AU but it was never going to happen. I anticipate the same greed, the same trash talking and juvenile behaviour and the same egotistical behaviour as previous CC's. At least the gold prizes made it bearable, now its barely tolerable and an event I personally dread and wish didn't exist.
    there is a new thread started by AU players calling for players to play this CC :-(
  • CM iSac said:
    Hi everyone!

Yes, we have been waiting for feedback regarding the CC.. it all seems rather irrelevant now as GGS has already decided they are changing the format of the CC and I suspect that this will be the last in it's present form. Basically they have stalled us off long enough to be able to implement the changes they want.  Other important issues to the community historically go unheeded unless they are in GGS's Best interests. They make changes that they CLAIM that players want, unlikely considering all the complaints I hear from others and read in the forum. Changes are implemented without being ready for consumption whilst there are still bugs in other areas of the game.. I used to love playing this game, but now remain only to continue the friendships I have made, The game is no longer the fun it was.. Everything is a chore now thanks to GGS's total disregard for the people that keep them in business. I'm not holding my breath on anything that's actually for the benefit of the players to appear as all the recent additions have been hastily thought out and horrifically implemented..
    edited 21.11.2016
    CM iSac said:
    Hi everyone!

OK, so where is the statement, or is the "We're taking care o it" the statement?  And is the extra crates on the ship being taken care of?  I want my ship back to being filled every 6 hours without waiting on seeds I didn't ask for, or want.
    Well it is monday and we are still WAITING you are all coming off as phoney so same old BS to the players sorry I know mods don't dictate policy but really am disgusted by GGS Ignoring players we have only asked for what is fair decent prize for time and effort put into the CC.  Well guess alot of  people are not putting alot of time or effort I can tell by the few missions I am doing. we are not spending gold or buying during this CC no matter the record number of gold offers your been throwing at us.  Sorry you dont listen to us we cant buy from you. We are all waiting on the CAT four years players have asked for

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file