Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Toolbar Preventing Pumpkin Collection

PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
As some of you may know i am not playing via the official gaming site. Now there is a problem with that as the pumpkin is impossible to find in the normal screen play. I am not playing in full screen as there is no possibility to chat and that is one of the reasons why i am in a coop.

The top print screen is the regular size that gaming site is giving it to the playing guys/girls of there site.
The bottom print screen is in full screen playing, then the pumpkin is very easy to see.

Could GGS do something about that, talk to the gaming site (already did that but they do not respond if i ask them) and ask them why the playing screen is so small.

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Check your screen settings you may have it zoomed 
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    You could look for yourself, still impossible to see that bush at the bottom of the cactus. BTW: i already collected it, so it is normal that you can't see a pumpkin now.
  • First appreciate the extra opportunity to find things..  You've given us 5 places to search for things on the farms and although through the grapevine I have heard most of us assumed ( and we all know what happens when you assume) that the main, flower and gourmet would be the ones that we would be required to search on.  Imagine our surprise when it was not only the 3 farms mentioned, but the ranch for horses as well as the community village although sense there are things growing there as well  I guess you could consider it a farm as well if you stretch it a bit.

The reason I am mentioning this is because I am unfortunate and have a screen  that is only 21 inches in size.and when you put the things that I am searching for just on the edge of my screen and add that annoying tool bar or whatever it is to access the market, coop, inventory, mission availability, coop projects and building, it gets in the way of seeing the things that are at the bottom of my screen.  Now I've tried full screen which doesn't remove it.  It does decrease it slightly which really doesn't help a great deal.  It would be nice if you could make it a pop up as in access it when you need it as apposed to a permanent fixture at the bottom of the screen.  Just a thought with fingers crossed that someone is actually listening.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    First appreciate the extra opportunity to find things..  You've given us 5 places to search for things on the farms and although through the grapevine I have heard most of us assumed ( and we all know what happens when you assume) that the main, flower and gourmet would be the ones that we would be required to search on.  Imagine our surprise when it was not only the 3 farms mentioned, but the ranch for horses as well as the community village although sense there are things growing there as well  I guess you could consider it a farm as well if you stretch it a bit.

The reason I am mentioning this is because I am unfortunate and have a screen  that is only 21 inches in size.and when you put the things that I am searching for just on the edge of my screen and add that annoying tool bar or whatever it is to access the market, coop, inventory, mission availability, coop projects and building, it gets in the way of seeing the things that are at the bottom of my screen.  Now I've tried full screen which doesn't remove it.  It does decrease it slightly which really doesn't help a great deal.  It would be nice if you could make it a pop up as in access it when you need it as apposed to a permanent fixture at the bottom of the screen.  Just a thought with fingers crossed that someone is actually listening.
    I was just about to post that very thing.  We need to be able to close it like the task and status bars.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Absolutely!  Great idea !
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I agree  !  Great idea !
  • Raven68 (US1)Raven68 (US1) Posts: 101
    edited 25.10.2016
    ...We need to be able to close it like the task and status bars.
    Splendid idea! I can't even put into words the benefit of moving the furniture around (action/tool bars) whenever I'm 'Hoovering' my horse ranch hunting down those damn  renegade squash!(... and I just cleaned the place yesterday)
  • Thank you!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file