Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hard Worker Event - "No Pain, No Gain" [Regular Version]

Comments

• Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Woohoo ! Here we go. :) All the trouble of fishing forgotten, let's go silo. :):):)
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    vaoooooooooo :)

• Rose1979 (US1)Rose1979 (US1) US1 Posts: 23
    Level 65-999 is a bit impossible for anyone under 100 to take a top spot.   Make it more equal 65 - 130, and so on!  
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Just wanted to know whether the gold required to skip a box varies with the levels. I am on level 156. Till now skipping required 100 gold. Even yesterday I skipped a box for 100 gold. But just now when I checked, it is increased to 200 gold. Did anybody else notice it? 
  • tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    it goes up each time you skip.  since you skipped for 100 yesterday the next skip is now costing 200.  Level has nothing to do with it.  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Mine still says "skip for 100 Gold"
    try logging out clear your browser history then log back in.
    Double check to see if that may have cleared it up for you
  • Skipping the first box costs 100 gold, second is 200, third if i remember correctly is 490 gold. And it increases rapidly.
  • maggie02 (INT1)maggie02 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 524
    Actually this is the first time I skipped a box using gold just to get rid of collecting apple, as it takes the max time to complete. I thought it would be easy to use 100 gold each to skip few boxes, so that I could earn the Reward 30 of 2 gold mining license. But with every skipping if gold doubles, then I guess its not a good idea. Anyways thanks for the info @tessa17 (US1) and @Winnie the Pooh (BG1)  :)
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    4 gold licences from this event, not bad :smile:
  • Sorry but how did you get that much? 2 for achieving 1 200 000 points and 1 for getting into top 50. Where is the last one from?
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    One was in the mystery box. I didn't expect that to be honest.
  • The Drifter (US1)The Drifter (US1) US1 Posts: 243
    In the last two Hard worker events I notice there is the core of big gold spenders. I spent zero gold and finished within a couple hand fulls of the same position in each event. I think that overall that gold spending must be down. With the Hard worker event starting again today, it looks like GGS solution is to have more events in a shorter period of time. If this is true I fear that Big Farm is in big trouble.
  • Oh yeah, they will run the big earners as much as possible, ( watch for "bugs" that earn GGS sales being repeated)  we had this discussion before with the co-op challenges, probably the biggest earner for GGS. I often wonder though, is it greed just for the sake of greed, or is it greed as in grab it all now before it is too late. So called "bugs" wise and problems within the game have not improved over the years, we get told that they TEST new things before releasing them, in fact we have a money earning test server to enable GGS to test things with real players, yet we still get far too many "bugs" .. A final thought for those  that wear the rose tinted glasses, If GGS are getting rid of staff and games, it proves their tactics are not working, Big Farm is only running because GGS know they can get money out of the players.  o:)
    edited 10.11.2016
    Hey as any noticed the time on the "Hard Worker" event. Mine still says 3 days the same as it started with. Now maybe I'm getting a little ahead of my self & will check the time again in a few hours of this post to see if it does change.
  • Aard (US1)Aard (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    This is the second time in a row that I can't pack goods with Farmer George.  It's one of my favorite farm tasks.  I make the appropriate harvest -both times it has been cabbage- and nothing happens at the silo.  Anyone else have this problem?  I've emails for technical help, but haven't heard anything back.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    What kind of strategy can I use to try to reach the 1200000 point reward for the gold mining licenses? I'm level 75.
    If you are able to maintain an average of 5 points per second for the entire event you usually end up with just enough to make it.
    Exactly what do you mean You "Can't pack goods" ?? Have you tried the usual of logging out, clear your browser history, be sure your flash player is up to date, log back in. In this link is a good how to for clearing your stuff https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/105548/missing-gold-or-cash-or-any-other-items-from-your-game-how-to-clear-your-cache#latest
    Thanks!
    Okay. I think it's too many points for me at the moment.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I know I'll never get to the gold mining license, so I do what I can and enjoy the little rewards.  Once in awhile, the mystery box will have a gold mining license in it.

Have fun, and good luck!
    Thanks!
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @Data King (US1) and 3 days came and ended, and we're still going saying 1 more day?  
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I am with pooh how do you get four when it shows three being the max.
    I thought this was the norm until I read the other's posts.  I can't remember a time when I didn't receive one in the mystery box during this event.  Guess we need to count ourselves lucky  :)
    Wow Karenkay  so your saying you get a gml in a mystery box?  I have never recieved one in a mystery box.  Yes I would say you are extremely lucky if this is the case.
    @Damaria3 (US1) Yes, I thought it was a great perk, I just didn't know how GREAT!  I honestly thought everyone was getting one too, never bothered to ask.
  • It seems GGS has been giving us more time for this event the last few times - like they added more time to the event. However, even with that I still can't get past #27 every time! And I am on everyday all day long. I'm actually not complaining. I see it as a challenge - and we do get the hard work rewards along the way. So just maybe one day I will finally complete it and get those gold licenses. :smiley::smiley::smiley::wink::wink::wink:
  • edited 14.11.2016
    Hard worker event rewards/timer!
    Hello everybody! I want to add a serious comment about the 'Hard Worker event' timer and rewards and ask GGS to think about this same 'seriously' as we all have a real life too from the younger to the oldest who choose to play online games to have fun a bit, cause at the end this is the main reason 'fun'
    But making this choose it doesn't mean we remove our real life duties to can keep up with the 'middle' players at least... There are some discussions on this subject inside the International Online Gaming Office and if they had been coming late to treat seriously this subject in the next 5 years will be much different I bet. Till then we are all humans and I call your human consciousness GGS as you are responsible of the life of thousands of kids maybe (I don't count the adult players where is not a problem they having all right to choose how long they spend their time)!
    Making the rewards into an event like 'Hard Worker' (the title itself is telling to everybody that will need to put all their ability into that event so 1st thing I can say you get it right by giving to all players the right to choose to start it or not) 'hard' to reach (and I can say impossible...) it is an understandable strategy to make players to spend gold to reach them but you got it wrong here!!!
    Players that usually don't spend gold even if they are reach or poor will not spend on this event too for the length of the event and over this seeing other 'mad' players going up with the sunlight speed..
    Myself I got the second time 1st place on this event and I tell you by my word I didn't spent gold to reach 1st place but to reach the reward at the end! So for the timer I decided to spend some gold at the lowest rate enough to give me a boost in the last 6 hours of the game to can reach 1,2k points from around 980,000points! But it is impossible even if somebody goes with 10points/sec in 1 hour will not make more than 36,000 points So in 6h the maximum possible will be 216,000 points which would been less with around 4,000 points than I was needing it!
    I agree that you GGS had worked lot for the game mainly and for this event especially but still is much to improve..
    I tell you honestly that I have spent on this event to can get 1st place between 6-12 hours a day spending 2 nights during it and I am an adult so it is my business if I spend my time to have fun or not but even like this it is too much to ask from players to stay connected that long!
    So far I appreciate the strategy of the event that allow you to have harvests that stay small time and long time in the machine so with a bit of strategy (that I use it myself as most of the top 50 players to maintain the machine active) can keep it up with no stop on event.
    But is not enough yet! with around 60% of the total time of this event spent on the game I couldn't managed, moreover being the 1st in ranking, to reach 1,200,000 points for the last reward.
    I had a check of the 51 players in the ranking (which I was allowed to see/another miss as we would like maybe to see the last player) and only few of them has been reaching 800,000 points to get the 3 tokens...

As you can see the last in the ranking got 221,520 points. To reach this far in the event I know myself is not small by playing as a human... and just playing as a mad person you can get better! And to reach the 50th place and get only 10 rewards is depressing for any player!
    I propose now, as I read few of the comments before and I've seen the event was much improved anyway from its start, not to reduce the time of the event but to lower the points need it for the general rewards as way as more players to receive something and leave the top 20 places to fight a bit putting the most precious rewards there
    This way more players will be happy and I bet that fight for the top will still be so the gold market will not go down..
    The first reward place it at 1,800 points and the last at 1,000,000 points as I can say by what i've seen myself playing actually in the front of my laptop around 30 hours from the total time, spending some gold and still not reaching the last reward. These improvements may be applicable to this level as i can't see how work for the bigger levels.
    If I remember well  last contest at lv 1-16 i got around 800 to 900,000 points on the 1st place very close with 'old mac' and we was there discussing this subject and both agreed that's impossible

Hope my comment to get read by who are in charge to change something on this
    Think that you GGS will not lose but gain by respecting players real life as most of them will keep playing long. If you continue to ignore them and look for fast business growth many will leave!
    With respect
    Jade Francisca

Edit:  I removed your screen shots because it contained the names and scores of a great many other players.  This infringes on their privacy.  If you wish to post screen shots please remove or black out the names of other players so that they cannot be identified.
    Rowdy
    Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
    Jade you are appealing to those who took the gold flowers and gold license and took higher level deco to replace prize with those of less than half the previous value in the last CC despite protests from round the world. They have deaf ears about having a cat since the games inception.  They appear to be totally out of tune with players here.
Sign In to comment.