Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Mermaid Bay

mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
I just checked and it seems that there is something funny going with the mermaid bay. It seems that is not taking into account the happiness level to reduce production costs of the items. It feels it should take it into account since when you open the dialog to produce the dishes in the upper right corner you can see the happiness level of your flower farm. However when you hover over the calculator in each of the products it says production cost: 0, happiness: 0, total: a different number depending on the product, for example for the bonito tacos is 850.

What is going on? Are those numbers different from production costs and if so what are they? Or is this a bug?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Good catch. I'm seeing the same thing. It's the same thing on the Test Server too - but I know it was working at one point. 

I'll attach a screenshot just for ease of seeing the bug:

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I upgraded Mermaid Bay from level 2 to level 3.  It then still only says level 2.  It appears to be only a display error.  It functions like level 3.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Aha - good to know! THX for sharing @gavinfarms (US1) 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Mine shows up level three so maybe want to check that Gavin
  • The powers that be, say that the restaurant is not affected by the happiness of your flower farm & that it works in the same way as the greenhouse. No one seems to know why the calculator is there, so it has been passed on & we will just have to wait & see what happens with that.
  • I was just curious if anyone knows if there are plans in the works for customers to stop at The Mermaid Bay restaurant to purchase food that has been made?  Since the fishing feature has been active, not a single customer at the flower market has requested any food item from me.  
  • i was wondering that too.. or maybe they will add some of the products to the boat ? 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Way to early they have not even gotten the other new crops included yet like alfalfa ;)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Has anyone done any calculations yet about how profitable the meremaid bay products are after fishing, cooking and selling? Especially compared to gourmet and flower shop?
  • Mici (US1)Mici (US1) US1 Posts: 4
    I too would like to know what, if anything, is planned for the dishes created in Mermaid Bay.  Everything else in this game seems to have a market or else is used in the production of something.  Even the alfalfa mentioned above can be used in the windmill. 

If we are just supposed to direct sell the dishes from farm management, that is fine.  But I'm content to wait if there is a planned market just around the corner???  Anyone know??
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    Has anyone done any calculations yet about how profitable the meremaid bay products are after fishing, cooking and selling? Especially compared to gourmet and flower shop?
    is this what you are looking for? http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/mermaid_bay.htm but i personally can not figure out how they came up with the numbers but i am also not that great at math lol but they did a great job
  • dang and I have not been making any carp party coz it requires a lot of cabbage that will mean starving the pigs

I will have to find a way to rpduce more cabbages and earn a higher $/hr profit thanks for that link @ijrosh (us1)

dang and I have not been making any carp party coz it requires a lot of cabbage that will mean starving the pigs

I will have to find a way to rpduce more cabbages and earn a higher $/hr profit thanks for that link @ijrosh (us1)

It's all a balancing act with this game. Don't rush you'll get there :)
  • dang and I have not been making any carp party coz it requires a lot of cabbage that will mean starving the pigs

Keep in mind, as well, depending on your budget and amount of farm dollars, you can buy cabbage and such to fill your barns and use to make pig feed, AND the fish dishes that require it...........Cabbage is pretty cheap, $50 per unit, I think........ :)
  • I am curious about Mermaid Bay and how do I get there, what do I need to do
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    To get to the Mermaid Bay (fish restaurant on your Flower Farm) you first need a flower farm!

See for the fishing feature this link:  http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg.htm

See for the Mermaid Bay this link:  http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/mermaid_bay.htm
  • My mermaid bay does not work i am on level 5 and cannot make any thing can any one help with this have told support but have had no reply
    My mermaid bay does not work i am on level 5 and cannot make any thing can any one help with this have told support but have had no reply
    You need to be level 8 for the "Mermaid Bay" to work ;)
    This will help http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/mermaid_bay.htm
    And check here to http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/oleg/oleg.htm
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Is there anywhere a list of how many fishing xp each recipe makes..? Or how to look it up in-game? I understand the Hovercraft changes things, as well as possible building level of meremaid bay... any info much appreciated though! 
    Found some further info here but the list is incomplete..
    http://crazybigfarm.tk/farm/mermaid_bay.htm
    Any enthusiastic fishermen out there who already figured this out?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file