Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Questions about the co-op? Find your answers here!

Comments

• So does anybody know how to make a cooperative group or no??
  •  :) if anybody knows how please tell me! 
  • So does anybody know how to make a cooperative group or no??

:) if anybody knows how please tell me! 
    @cougars21288 (US1)   If you want to start your own coop it will cost you gold 350 gold if I am correct.  I would suggest you read the posts in the link I am posting, it has a lot of information and descriptive photos that will be very beneficial to you if you decide to start your own coop. The give tips/suggestions on what a coop is and how it operates to all the other necessities regarding a coop.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/133306/useful-off-site-links#latest

CrazyBigFarm55 & Larinos Corner are 2 great places to start.

Good luck.

• which are the best cooperative? :)
  • do you ask for gold contributions?
  • Hi.  Right now I only have room for 5 people in our coop.  How do you change it to allow for more to join?
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    You need to do a research called "Recruitments", which allows more members in your cooperative.

Ninjahuman
  • thank you!

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Larino's Corner has some great information about Co-op basics SammiMayo (US1) that will help you out if you are just starting your Co-op. Here is the link.

https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/co-op-basics/
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    That would depend on what you think is best. I suggest you take a look through the co op rankings and check the forum under "Cooperative News" to learn more about the different co ops and what heir requirements are in order for a player to join them. It may give you some insight to which may be the best. or at least for you ;)
    do you ask for gold contributions?
    I do not ask for any contributions except for collectibles for the co op projects. Once a member has managed to work them selves up to the point of appointed deputy, then I ask for cash donations when and as they can afford it :)
  • How do you add spaces for members to a cooperative because all of them are full?
    Your co op need to do the recruitment research to increase the number of members your co op can have.
    This may help https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/how-to-add-more-than-5-members/
  • this for the new cooperative leaders who are new at this on this farms .
    i wanteded to tell you when you fill up the 1st 5 members and you cant fill up anymore for your group
    then that means your home group needed of a most to follow your instructions of what you have been
    request of that help and if members wont follow your instructions then its about that time to boot them
    out of your home group and then you looking from new free birds
  • How can I become A Cooperative Leader?
  • ok! thanks
    How can I become A Cooperative Leader?
    Start a co op. But before you do check this out https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/faq-about-cooperatives/
    Look for co ops that are looking to add members. To do that go to the bottom of your game screen, click on the 4th tab "Multiplayer features" then click the top tab "Rankings" once that window opens click the second tab on the top "Cooperatives" in there you will fine all the co ops on this server. You will see some with a man and a magnifying glass these are co ops looking to add members.
  • Co-Op Gold, you said, quote, "The dollars and gold you pay into the co-op accounts on the first tab (handshake) are for researches and researches only", however our co-op members have not found a way to use the GOLD to start researches. Where should we look?

FYI, we would like to use co-op gold to hire researchers instead of personal gold.

• Co-Op Gold, you said, quote, "The dollars and gold you pay into the co-op accounts on the first tab (handshake) are for researches and researches only", however our co-op members have not found a way to use the GOLD to start researches. Where should we look?

FYI, we would like to use co-op gold to hire researchers instead of personal gold.

@Garinth (US1) The gold and farm cash that coop members donate to the coop's fund is used for the Start Up of Researches that require Gold instead of farm cash for instance the research in the "Cooperative tab" Subsidies you have to start that research with gold. Everyone in the coop can purchase the 1st spot with farm cash and BUY additional spots (if needed) with their own personal gold from their own gold account. No farm cash or gold that is in the coops funds can be used to purchase research spots that can/should be filled by the coop members either buy their own farm cash or gold. There are only 2 researches that I can think of that require gold to Start the Research and that's Subsidies and Recruitment, if there are others I don't remember at the moment.

Also when you level up the coop your coop funds will get farm cash and some gold, that gold is for the coop funds. A lot of people see that pop up when the coop levels up and think that they are supposed to get that cash and gold.

Hope this helps clear up the question you had in reference to the coop funds.

Enoch
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.10.2016

Co-Op Gold, you said, quote, "The dollars and gold you pay into the co-op accounts on the first tab (handshake) are for researches and researches only", however our co-op members have not found a way to use the GOLD to start researches. Where should we look?

The gold amount needed to start a research would be shown where the dollars in the green circle is in this image. Sorry, I didn't have time to find one that required gold. :(
    httpsbigfarmtipsfileswordpresscom201406research-menu1jpg
     You can only use coop gold to start research and buy the boosters in the Cooperative Championship, sorry.
  • Thank you for the info
  • I received this PM from one of my Co-Op members:
      "'I've got a mission to do a cooperative and I need to be authorized, is there any way you could do that, and then un-authorize me once it's started?  Much thanks"

and I have no clue as to what this means or how to authorize anyone---- can anyone help me with some info!!
    almost 3 years here on big farm and this is a first for me!!!
    Thanks!!!

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Which cooperative projects are easier/easiest?

Ninjahuman
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    We change between ægs , milk and apples, this way we always have enough collecter-items.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    They all become harder the more times you do them. (Larinos Corner has a spreadsheet showing the quantities required and how many repetitions before they increase)
    I find the first 4 fit in with normal farming; the rest require the co-op to do things specifically for the project.
    I received this PM from one of my Co-Op members:
      "'I've got a mission to do a cooperative and I need to be authorized, is there any way you could do that, and then un-authorize me once it's started?  Much thanks"

and I have no clue as to what this means or how to authorize anyone---- can anyone help me with some info!!
    almost 3 years here on big farm and this is a first for me!!!
    Thanks!!!

You need more information about this "mission" to do a cooperative. I like you have been with this game over 3 years now and never heard of such a mission/task/quest. Maybe get a screen shot or have the member type exactly what is says.
  • _Hashem_ (INT1)_Hashem_ (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 04.11.2016

Hi ...
    My name is Hashem and am from Iran .I like to  cooperative with a  group or be cooperative with somebody but first want know about cooperative and what this give to me if I be in a group or with some1 .Also want to know why they ask me gold or money in the first and how much should I give money or gold and what happen If i dont give ...Thank you

• Hi ...
    My name is Hashem and am from Iran .I like to  cooperative with a  group or be cooperative with somebody but first want know about cooperative and what this give to me if I be in a group or with some1 .Also want to know why they ask me gold or money in the first and how much should I give money or gold and what happen If i dont give ...Thank you
    @_Hashem_ (INT1) If you take a look at this link I am providing for you, it will answer all your questions about the coops and big farm. Look at Larinos Corner and @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) blogs in this link.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/133306/useful-off-site-links#latest

As far as donating money and gold that really is an option and your choice of how much and when you can donate. If you do join a coop you will have to use your farm cash for signing up for researches, there are also some researches that can only be started with gold so the coop as a team has to raise enough gold to be able to start those researches. A lot of the coop that have completed all of their researches generally use the coop funds and some gold do buy booster for the coop challenge (this could be why they ask for donations as well). I don't make it mandatory that my coop members have to give gold or farm cash they donate what they can when they can. Remember this also you can donate farm cash and gold to your cooperative account, you can not give/donate money/gold to anyone in the cooperative from your account. If someone as you to give them money to purchase gold for themselves..........well I would exit real quick do not give them access to your personal finances or your login info.

You will need to find a coop that is on the same server as you are playing which is INT1. When shopping for a coop ask a lot of questions about them and their requirements and what they expect of their players. If they replies don't fit your playing style just keep looking till you find one that will.

Good luck.
Sign In to comment.