Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

⚠️ Error - "There aren`t enough items available"

Comments

• @sanjanasri222r4 (INT1) 

Hi Sanjanasri,

As you can see from other posts on this thread, reloading your game or clearing your caches should resolve this issue.
  • Strange amounts after cleaning computer history ( sometimes accompanied with the watch out's error codes).

• @53W1 (AU1)  I am not sure what your problem you are seeing in your screenshots. The ring menu (top right) is showing that you need 10 feed to start production on your chickens & that you have 80 regular feed (shown in black) & only 9 premium feed (shown in red) so you do not have enough premium feed to use that. The pic below that is showing that you can buy 10 premium feed for 35 gold.

• The animal feeds are calculated in the tens and not in the ones because:
    ~ My goat feed shows 30 feed and then 20 feed after feeding them.
    ~ My pig feed shows 78 and then 68 after feeding them.
    ~ My goats have a plus sign, My chickens have a red 9, the minus is grayed out and I can not type in 1 or 11 feed.
    Thus the reasons why I said strange amounts after cleaning computer history.
  • Ahhh .... Yeah don`t worry about that, you will get strange numbers for everything as your farm progresses, because you can win odd amounts of things for tasks, events, WoF etc. If you had a Water Tower you would also use different amounts (depending on its level) so you will get used to seeing numbers that you can`t use all over your game.

I have no idea why they only sell stuff in batches of 10, that has never made any sense to me, they could easily sell them in 1s or 2s & keep the equivalant price, but thats just the way it is. Eventually you will have 1000s of everything & you won`t even notice the odd numbers anymore. :)
  • When I went to sell some of my eggs from the farm today, I had according to the counter 42 sets of eggs available to sell.
    So, I went ahead to sell all of them being all 42.
    When I clicked the icon button to sell, I get the following:::::

WATCH OUT !!!!!
    There aren't enough items available.

Support Info:
    Command: PBShopSellItemResponse
    Error Code:4
    TimeStamp:1406939242
    Zone: 6
    PID: 2539978

Now here is the interesting part, if I just lower the count to sell by one, only selling 41 of the 42 shown to sell. The sale of the eggs goes through. Leaving only 1 item left.
    IF I try to sell that remaining egg set, I again get the Error PopUp Window with again the error of Watch Out!!!!

I did take a snapshot of the error window as well and have attached it here

Any ideas of what in the blue blazes is going on here!

Farmer Doc
    GGS - look at this !
    The first post in this thread is dated back in 2014.
    Two years and you still keep this as the "known issue"
    This happens to me at least once each week.
    You cannot sell 10.5 eggs. It should be 10 or 11
    MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

GRRRRRRRR >:)
  • hardup (US1) said:
    GGS - look at this !
    The first post in this thread is dated back in 2014.
    Two years and you still keep this as the "known issue"
    This happens to me at least once each week.
    You cannot sell 10.5 eggs. It should be 10 or 11
    MAKE UP YOUR MIND !

GRRRRRRRR >:)
    @hardup (US1)  I read somewhere way back, that the problem with errors like this one, is that because they only affect a few people at random times, the techs struggle to reproduce them in order to fix it. You say it happens to you at least once a week, but are you able to "make" it happen? If so, you could post a step by step way that the techs could follow on your farm & be guaranteed to get the pop-up & then, I would think, that would help getting it fixed.
  •  well,
    no random in farming, regular eggs , harvesting etc
    random is in mission and horses
     just need proper coding in integers and rounding when calculate fertz premiums, library bonuses and similar
    TWO YEARS - give me a break lol
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    Inventory levels are stored in your computer's memory as well as on the Big Farm servers. The official version is what is stored on the servers, as explained in a thread about why hacking doesn't work.

The error message about "not enough items" is because the inventory levels on your computer and the game server have got out of step, so that your computer thinks it has sufficient items, the game server says you haven't got enough. You can either reduce the quantity to that on the game server, or by refreshing your computer's memory with the stock levels on the game server by clearing the cache or by logging out and in again.

As to why the inventory levels disagree, I am fairly sure it is caused by the bubbles. I'm a bubble collector, as it is a useful way of getting additional inventory and farm dollars. Most times, harvesting the bubbles causes no problems. Sometimes, bubbles appear to harvest themselves, because they have appeared where they shouldn't be, and I wonder if that is where the problems with the differing stock levels arise. If this is the case, it could be difficult to replicate, but I will try to take note of those cases and see if they match the items with discrepancies.
  • As to why the inventory levels disagree, I am fairly sure it is caused by the bubbles. I'm a bubble collector, as it is a useful way of getting additional inventory and farm dollars. Most times, harvesting the bubbles causes no problems. Sometimes, bubbles appear to harvest themselves, because they have appeared where they shouldn't be, and I wonder if that is where the problems with the differing stock levels arise. If this is the case, it could be difficult to replicate, but I will try to take note of those cases and see if they match the items with discrepancies.
    @Bufo (AU1)  Ooh what an inspired idea! I have never had this bug & also never collect bubbles (unless they throw themselves under my cursor when I am harvesting), so you could be on to something there. Curious to know if others that regularly get this bug, are also bubble collectors.
    If your theory turns out to be the answer, I hope you get a prize for solving it after all this time hehe
  • I am getting this error (BELOW) when I try to add items to the bakery or to the standard contracts on organic farm. I have more than a sufficient count on the items.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBMainmarketDonateResponse
    ErrorCode: 4
    Timestamp: 1474681082
    PID:4630944
  • @LitaFarmer (US1)  The known bug is that it will not let you sell or donate your entire stock of a particular item, so if you try adding to the bakery or contracts in smaller amounts, it usually accepts them. Then when you get to the last amount, you will need to have enough surplus in stock. One of my contracts wouldn`t let me leave 10 or less in my storage, but once I had more spare it let me finish the contract.
  • I can not load the bakery with any apples to make bakery items because I keep getting this : There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info:
    Command: PBShopMoveItemToEndBuildingResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1475043791
    PID:4847672

I have emptied my cache, cleared my history, cleaned out all spyware, malware, cookies, etc. logged out cleaned again, logged in and still get this time stamp error code. it seems that I get many time stamp error codes, on eggs, wildflowers, pigs, apples, milk, corn, and I am hoping someone can fix this problem, sometimes cleaning the cache fixes it, but after playing for a while it happens again and again. I do not know if I am on a test server or a regular server, please tell me and direct me to a good server.
  • This is the error I get:

"There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBFarmProduceResponse
    ErrorCode: 7
    Timestamp: 1477716901
    PID:5027990"

Note I have 2 chicken feeds and 1 tree item so I DO have the items avalible.  It just won't let me use them.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    This is the error I get:

"There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1477716901
    PID:5027990"

Note I have 2 chicken feeds and 1 tree item so I DO have the items avalible.  It just won't let me use them.
    Double check you will find in order to feed 1 chicken coop you need 10 chicken feed so to feed 2 you will need 20 chicken feed
    Same with your orchards, in order to start say an apple orchard it requires you to have 10 fertilizer to start one
  • Have the resources necessary to grow peaches, but get an error code 7 every time I click on it to try and grow them. What's up with that
    Peaches require a lot of fertilizer to start. Like your Cherries. Double check be sure you have the required amount. If the error comes up again try logging out clear your browser history then log back in and re try
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    there were several things which give error 7, since the fishing projekt came up. I had t with watering treas and with donating fish.
  • There aren't enough items available.
    Support-Info:
    Timestamp: 1479332433
    PID:4728355

I have got this error message several time.  I have enough food
  • yes and restarting the game
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 23.11.2016
    @Becky888 (US1) Restarting your game, will load it from your cache (memory), so if there is a display error in the cache, it can just load it again. You need to reload the game direct from the server (CTRL+F5) or clear your caches so that it cannot load them. Try clearing both your browser & flash caches & see if that fixes it.

@Michele Leach (GB1) If you do the same things, that should help you too & also try donating in 2 halves instead of all in one donation, as that often helps too.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • I haven't been on BF in a month because I was out of the country and did not have internet. So I come back and everything has changed. I have sold a lot of my inventory and now I am trying to build it up.
    Now, when I try to grow something, feed my animals (pigs, cows, sometimes the chickens, etc), or grow the special seeds, I get this error "There aren't enough items available".
    So I go to my perfume farm that I hadn't bought yet and buy it, I get new goals but the farm still says to "buy" it. So I try to click on it and I still get the same error.

I try to go fishing, and I am able to do it once and I get this error.
    Then I try to go look around in the horse farm and at first I get it, but then when I try to access my horses, I do not get an error anymore.

Can someone help me with this?
    I do use Firefox and it is updated, I tried making sure my anti virus was off as well and I get this error still.
    Here  is an image of what the error looks like...

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    Similar if not the same problem, I refresh the game the error goes away and I am missing stuff.

The game is not keeping good count of stuff, I get items from events and the game does not recognize I have honestly got them and throws up an error.

Poor design.
  • I periodically run into errors when I'm trying to feed animals, and I'm trying to feed my last 10, 20, or 30 bags of feed.

In this case, I'm playing in Chrome, and my error says:

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1480302125
    PID:5087862

when I'm trying to feed my chickens. I should have 110 feed available. It happens with both my level 2 and my level 3 coops.
  • Trying to place an ice cream cart from storage back onto my farm--

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBEditorUseDecoResponse
    ErrorCode: 8
    Timestamp: 1480340861
  • Thanks. :) After I clicked "post", I saw the answer to the previous one. Thanks!
    I periodically run into errors when I'm trying to feed animals, and I'm trying to feed my last 10, 20, or 30 bags of feed.

In this case, I'm playing in Chrome, and my error says:

Support-Info: 
    Timestamp: 1480302125

when I'm trying to feed my chickens. I should have 110 feed available. It happens with both my level 2 and my level 3 coops.
    Maybe you are misunderstanding how the feed works. You need 10 bags of feed per stable. From your last line in your post, the "110 feed available" should feed 11 chickens. It does not matter what level your stables are. The only thing that can reduce the amount of feed required for the stables is a water tower.
  • BFDSS (US1)BFDSS (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    What is with all the math errors lately? Seems like once or twice a day now, I get an error indicating I don't have the resources the numbers say I do. Not enough feed, fertilizer, product, whatever. I have to clear my cache, log out, close the browser and log back in. It usually fixes the problem, but the frequency is getting annoying.

Any fixes on the horizon?
  • There aren't enough items available.

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBHorsepaddockStartHorseTrainingResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1480466929
    PID:3974511
Sign In to comment.