Home General Discussions & Questions

What has happened to the weekly event Hint of Hawaii that was supposed to start today

carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
I am just wondering if anyone has any idea why the weekly event Hint of Hawaii hasn't started today. Have all my fields planted with cabbage waiting to start the event & GGS have not put it on :(( I was looking forward to obtaining another aloha hut skin for my chicken coops...lol
Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I don't know about you, but here in skn-server it started just after your post. (our time) :smile:

• carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Yes it did start just after I posted..lol..but it usually starts at the beginning of the new day 9am, so we have missed over half a day of the event I hope we are given  extra time to finish it.
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    It still goes for the usual 158 hours, so it will finish the following morning instead of the usual evening finish :smile:
  • It started at the usual time here - 10 AM CET
    Winnie the Pooh @ bg 1
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    How do you know what event is next?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,903
    How do you know what event is next?
    You may want to finish this one first before worrying about which one is next :)
    P.S.
    It should be "Not Of This World" the UFO event ;)

• copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    edited 26.10.2016
    I dont wanna know what is the event after this, just want to now if there is information somewhere about events that's coming. That's  all  :)
    Post edited by copymouse (INT1) on
  • Uncle John (AU1)Uncle John (AU1) AU1 Posts: 8,579
    No, they don't tell us in advance, but they do follow the same sequence for the most part. (been the same sequence for the last 2 cycles)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file