Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

What has happened to the weekly event Hint of Hawaii that was supposed to start today

carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
I am just wondering if anyone has any idea why the weekly event Hint of Hawaii hasn't started today. Have all my fields planted with cabbage waiting to start the event & GGS have not put it on :(( I was looking forward to obtaining another aloha hut skin for my chicken coops...lol
Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I don't know about you, but here in skn-server it started just after your post. (our time) :smile:
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Yes it did start just after I posted..lol..but it usually starts at the beginning of the new day 9am, so we have missed over half a day of the event I hope we are given  extra time to finish it.
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    It still goes for the usual 158 hours, so it will finish the following morning instead of the usual evening finish :smile:
  • It started at the usual time here - 10 AM CET
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    How do you know what event is next?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    How do you know what event is next?
    You may want to finish this one first before worrying about which one is next :)
    P.S.
    It should be "Not Of This World" the UFO event ;)
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    edited 26.10.2016
    I dont wanna know what is the event after this, just want to now if there is information somewhere about events that's coming. That's  all  :)
    Post edited by copymouse (INT1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    No, they don't tell us in advance, but they do follow the same sequence for the most part. (been the same sequence for the last 2 cycles)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file