Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• it is all very well to say stop complaining and get over it, however it is because of those who complain that these things get fixed, otherwise it would remain the same, us got fixed because enough people on the server said enough, unfair and fix it.  that is all i am doing, and i don't appreciate being told to get over, life is not fair.  I know life is not fair, so I expect my games to be, that is the point of the game is to have fun, and it is not fun when you know that things are not working properly, I have been playing Big farm for years, and generally don't have a problem, I feel it is my responsibility as a player to bring things to the attention of the game makers that they may be unaware of, I bring my issues to the forum to see if there are other who feel the same before annoying GGS with every little problem.  So instead of getting on here in a thread that is obviously about a complaint, and tell everyone to get over it life is not fair, why don't you get off your computer and go do something productive with your life, maybe make someone else life a little more fair.
  • it is all very well to say stop complaining and get over it, however it is because of those who complain that these things get fixed, otherwise it would remain the same, us got fixed because enough people on the server said enough, unfair and fix it.  that is all i am doing, and i don't appreciate being told to get over, life is not fair.  I know life is not fair, so I expect my games to be, that is the point of the game is to have fun, and it is not fun when you know that things are not working properly, I have been playing Big farm for years, and generally don't have a problem, I feel it is my responsibility as a player to bring things to the attention of the game makers that they may be unaware of, I bring my issues to the forum to see if there are other who feel the same before annoying GGS with every little problem.  So instead of getting on here in a thread that is obviously about a complaint, and tell everyone to get over it life is not fair, why don't you get off your computer and go do something productive with your life, maybe make someone else life a little more fair.
    @Lumersheer (AU1)  I assume you are talking to me, in which case I think you may have misread my post.  I was not referring to your issue, in fact I said that I think yours & the one on US were genuine inequalities. Its the other issues that jump on the bandwagon, complaining that every little thing is unfair & should be fixed by GGS, that I find silly.

• mummalou (AU1)mummalou (AU1) AU1 Posts: 3,391
    edited 07.08.2016
    My apologies for my ignorance. i am now the proud owner of a  cotton candy machine :o    :) 
    Post edited by mummalou (AU1) on
  • edited 07.08.2016
    There are plenty of unfair things and people in life, but the most important thing is to stay fair oneself.. I can't always expect fairness from others.. But I can stay fair myself..
  • My apologies for my ignorance. i am now the proud owner of a  cotton candy machine :o    :) 
    @mummalou (AU1)  Congrats!! I am glad it did work out in the end as expected, I hope that most people on AU gave it a go & didn`t give up when it was looking impossible. At least next time they will know. :)
  • Just wanted to say that I really, really, REALLY liked the "Easter Egg" hunt (for candy) around the farm.  It seems it might be a fairly simple thing to implement on a regular basis and hope that you do!!  It was one of the things that kept me coming back even when being discouraged because it takes too long to be able to complete events.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Hunts are regular -- candy, valentine's, easter eggs, mushrooms, etc.  And I agree, lots of fun.  Announcements are made when the next one is about to start.  :)
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    Well must say very disappointed with this yet again. No way it can be completed because the game started this after I went to bed last night and when I log on this morning it is on the 2nd day. That is going to happen to quite a few players on the AU server I am sure. No point in trying to do any of it really. Thankyou GGS.
  • Don't they usually add a day or 2 in the end if some servers are missing a day?..don't give up yet pls.
  • Terri8 (US1)Terri8 (US1) US1 Posts: 141
    it seems impossible to get all the pages for the book. I have 9 days, I have played from 6 p.m. non stop till 9 p.m. I don't even have 1000, so there is np way I will make this event.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    well in 20 min I got 452 pages so It does seem possible but need to spend the time

• When you talk about days it is always 24 hours in any calendar/time zone. Last time I checked under 10 hours is not 1 day. The task should count down and change to the next day at the end of 24 hours automatically no matter what time it commences that way it is fair and equitable. Yet again we have been shafted.
  • When you talk about days it is always 24 hours in any calendar/time zone. Last time I checked under 10 hours is not 1 day. The task should count down and change to the next day at the end of 24 hours automatically no matter what time it commences that way it is fair and equitable. Yet again we have been shafted.
  • I noticed that too,I had just finished day 1 and about 2 hours later it reset to day 2.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yeah GGS need to fix this issue. Is it a professional business or amateur hour? You cant expect people to be online all the time to catch these little errors (10 hours counting as 1 day).
  • Its not the first (or second time) this exact problem has happened, which makes it all the more frustrating.  You would think a reasonable person (or team) would learn from their mistakes and correct the problem.   Please, moderators, explain the confusion or correct this mess.
  • The US server has been getting an extra "day" or portion of that day at the end of these events. If you look at the event timer, it shows 9.625 days left at the moment. That means that the US server will have that extra portion of the day as day 11. It is actually a big bonus because the counter will reset, allowing US server people to find up to 10 missed mushrooms on day 11.
  • Yeah GGS need to fix this issue. Is it a professional business or amateur hour? You cant expect people to be online all the time to catch these little errors (10 hours counting as 1 day).
    Its not the first (or second time) this exact problem has happened, which makes it all the more frustrating.  You would think a reasonable person (or team) would learn from their mistakes and correct the problem.   Please, moderators, explain the confusion or correct this mess.
    As Alabaster said, the extra day at the end of the event allows players on servers such as US1 & AU1 to collect any items they missed, due to the shorter 1st day & this appears to have worked out correctly for the last few of these similar events.

I do not know if the 11th day will always be needed or why the display has not been changed to say "of 11" days, it is possible that the issue of start times/day reset times is still being worked on.  I will try to find out for you on Monday. :)
  • I simply never got the last ten mushrooms, even after contacting support.  Clearly, I wasted a lot of time and effort for nothing.  Very dissatisfied with GGS.
  • I didn't get them, either.  Had 90 and then got cheated out of the last ten.  Pretty bad way to treat your players, Good(?) Game!
  • I, too, feel cheated.  My husband and I both play Big Farm under separate logins.  HE got his last ten mushrooms and the stump -- I didn't get my last ten mushrooms, just the shaft.  I have to agree with 79camaro, free game or no, this is no way to treat players.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am unsure how you could not get all the mushrooms in the given time if you were able to play at least once a day. I know the first day, all 6 hours of it, does not have much time for the first 10 mushrooms but they do add time on to the end of the event, like 16 hours, so all players have a chance to get all 100 mushrooms and the reward.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    On the last day is when I don't have any mushrooms show up.  I do the old log out and refresh trick and it works every time.
  • UserDIgger (US1)UserDIgger (US1) US1 Posts: 55
    edited 22.10.2016
    I searched over an HOUR for the last pumpkin on one of my farms.  Didn't want to use my few free hints but finally no choice.  Now… my screen shot is with the hint ON!  WHERE IS THE THING??????? 

I clicked the show me a few times, and it would first zoom lower, more towards the markets and such, try again and it would darn near move up to the sky.   HA… I see it now down in the river but not highlighted with the hint halo thing around it.
    Then suddenly the whole thing reset.   DAMN IT!!!!! I never got a chance to get to the rest of my farms.

This was hard enough with ten items on ONE farm.  Now we have to find a batch on what now?  FIVE farms?
    I really like the halloween decor but it seems I'm out of the running on day ONE!   

So am I out of luck for getting the castle now?  The hint I wasted, and now that I see the pumpkin it's clear the hint is NOT ON IT!

GG how about a bouncing arrow or something more obvious.   This would not be the first time that even with using a hint I still can't find the hidden thing.

miffed.  

EDITED to add;
    that reset is why the obvious orange pumpkin is in the river.  IT WAS NOT THERE WHEN I USED THE HINT.  Must have showed up as being day 2 now because several more were right around it.   
    I swear, zoomed in and everything, NO last pumpkin showed up even with the hint.

By the way, why can't all servers start a new day at the same time?  GMT, people around the world would get use to what ever time of their day that is.  Darn annoying when my us farm switches at opposite sides of the clock from my other two farms.

• Daily 37 pumpkins. No Gold seeds or GMLs :-(

Please put some Ripe pumpkins instead of the stone colored ones. Difficult to search :-(
  • seems not only  are ggs bent on removing hat we like but they also want us to spend  24 hours a day in this  game looking for  HOW many pumpkins lol, well don't think I will bother  this time got better things to do with my life than search for those all day, found a nice new game to play which is  more relaxing than this game which is becoming more life a full time job,

• can't you do something so that the players could easily find the pumpkins in each farm because i don't know about the others but it's really a tough task for me and i still have to find 9 pumpkins all together.
  • sljwatts (US1)sljwatts (US1) Posts: 15
    edited 22.10.2016
    So I want to say- I enjoy the searches but the new format is search on steroids. It takes a LOT of time and I think this is too much. I think you need to narrow the searches. I am working each farm and have even tried to use the hints- but can't find them with the hints. Some are hidden under the bar at the bottom of the screen. I think this needs to be scaled down.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor halloween emoticons free

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this new search game divided over 5 farms - Wow, a tough one, I really had to put an effort to it. Normally I leave the search games to the (grand)children but this one I really enjoyed doing myself.

As I am - of course - not on line all day ... I found some last night, found some this morning, and only just found the last ones, just in time before going to the kitchen to make dinner!

Will I find them all 35 every day? Don't know - but then at least I had great fun in trying so! THX GGS!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.10.2016
    The pumpkin hunting is fun, but some of those stone-colored ones are tough to find with these old eyes of mine.  ;)
                                                 We're talkin' serious eye strain here, folks! :D

Sign In to comment.