Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Contest: Halloween #2 - Spooky puzzle

2»

Comments

• RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250

Not sure what you mean by "Very importantOnly the times on the scoreboard and posted here with the same name will count as a valid entry." - I couldn't create the same name I use here, someone already had it - so I had to create "SouthernTx".

Hi Southern.

If you've played the puzzle during one of the previous contests, it might actually be you who had created the username before ?. In which case you just need to sign in to the planetjigsaw website with your name and password - no need to create a new account. They will remember you  ;)

However, I made a note of your new name and will know that it's you, should you win a prize.
    AND, many players have not posted their scores here and is therefore not eligible to win a prize  :(

So ... never give up ... go back and do that puzzle again, I wanna see "SouthernTx" in the top 5 !!

• CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    edited 24.10.2016
    5:36

Hi Rowdy Rac, i have a question.

Where did my time on the scoreboard go? I.ve made a 5.36 time as you can see in the picture.
    [unnecessary rude comment removed] Please reply, thanks.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    Hi @CyberJohn (RO1),

No, not by us. In fact, we were wondering where your name had gone, too.
    Did you perhaps click on the " X " next to your name ? Because that would erase your name and score from the list.

As far as I can tell you are the only one who can press that X next to your name and do this, the option is not available to me.
  • I hope i am on the score board do i have to have an account to be able to participate 
    I hope i am on the score board do i have to have an account to be able to participate 
    You can play the puzzle without having an account but if you want your score to be on the board (and if you want to enter the contest), you do need an account, Farmer Falcon.

Remember to use the same username when you register there so that we might know it is you  :)
  • Oh thanks that is good to know! Because i have almost beat 7 minutes and i would like my score in the contest!  :D LOL
  • CyberJohn (RO1)CyberJohn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 643
    Rowdy Rac said:
    Hi @CyberJohn (RO1),

No, not by us. In fact, we were wondering where your name had gone, too.
    Did you perhaps click on the " X " next to your name ? Because that would erase your name and score from the list.

As far as I can tell you are the only one who can press that X next to your name and do this, the option is not available to me.
    I didn't click any "X". After i waste my time for 2 hours making a top 5 time i went to bed.
  • 5:44
  • 4:39
  • karen49 (US1)karen49 (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    My best

8:55
  • Angelas Place (US1)Angelas Place (US1) Posts: 669
    edited 25.10.2016
    43:02
    Post edited by Angelas Place (US1) on
  • 6:40
  • 6:00
  • 6:40

6:34

•   went for a smaller pieced this time lol ;)

• Ugh i can't beat the time  :s lol i have been at this thing for 3 hours now  :D
  • this is the 130 piece puzzle I did Rowdy as u can see :)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    No, no, no, I almost mist it again! 

10:47 (not much time to improve)
    edited 26.10.2016

The Spooky Puzzle contest has closed.
    Thank you to everyone that participated.
    There are some fast puzzle solvers in the BF community !

Below is a list of our 6 winners (we have 6 this time because two players tied at 6:00)

MariaLemos (GB1)
    CyberJohn (RO1)
    SirDevilance (GR1)
    Fuzzy1 (AU1)
    Orinoco (GB1)
    Ευριπίδης (GR1) 

Each winner can choose 1 decoration from the list given in the first post.
     Please let me know which one you would like by sending me a PM.

In addition, these players, as well as quest (NL1) and
    luckybear (US1), will also receive one bag of seaweed humus, since they all beat the best score the 3 mods could manage !

Everyone that participated in this contest will receive the Halloween Contest badge. 

Keep an eye out for a new contest coming soon! 

Post edited by RowdyRac (FormerMod) on
  • well done all, you are very fast
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Good Grief, how fast you all can finish a puzzle goes beyond me!!!
    Congrats to all winners!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor partying smiley faces
    Afbeeldingsresultaat voor lines balloons

• Orinoco (GB1)Orinoco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,176
    Thank you :)

Congrats to all the other winners
  • Ahhh, just a few seconds too slow to win a prize...

Congrats to all the winners!!!
  • Congrats!!!!! 
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    Congrts to all the winners , really tough one
    :)
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 26.10.2016
    10:33
    yes, i suck at this :D
    Post edited by Corvid (GB1) on
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242

To all winners