Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Halloween Festival - Discussion

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Just did the same thing in a PM, but will repeat it here:

@jess_d (US1) + coop members

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor thank you gif
  • Love the event!!!  Many thanks!
  • My workers are looking like ghosts...completely white. please help.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    My workers are looking like ghosts...completely white. please help.
    This is part of the Halloween event ;) Nothing to worry about they will be regular once the event is over :)
  • ttt34 (INT1)ttt34 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 240
    I have a holiday on tropical Island, until  stops this terrible wichy and spooky event. Thank you for tropical vacations.
  • I found all my pumpkins . I only have 68 on UK server. I hope this is correct as i hate to get to the end and have it say I have not collected them all.
  • Yes thank you very much for your time and help
  • Thank you hugely for the maps - they saved my sanity!
  • Farmer Loki (US1)Farmer Loki (US1) Posts: 125
    edited 24.10.2016
    Hide & Seek was my most favorite event when the seek ended in a find, however when there is no find and more seek it becomes a job and not fun you messed it up for me. I'm on a fixed income and can't afford gold to find what isn't there until you buy it. NOT FUN ANYMORE:(
    Agree, It's ridiculous. Having to find 35 pumpkins on 5 different farms, and putting them where it's next to impossible to find makes it no longer something I look forward to, but rather a chore. I have been searching for the last one on the co op village for over an hour and a half--to no avail. I will have to use the free tip to find it and hope that I can find all the rest for the next 7 days, because I can't afford to spend real money on fake gold for this ridiculous quest. This is no longer fun. I'm bummed, because it was one of my favorite things as well. Every time Big Farm "improves" stuff, it's just more work, less fun, and comes with a ton of negative things that weren't there before. If it ain't broke---DON'T FIX IT. I realize the purpose is to get more people to buy gold to find the pumpkins, but--sorry. No can do. Now I gotta' go back and see if I can find the last one for another 15 minutes before 9:00 when they all start a new day.   

NOT HAPPY. :s

I checked my farms Friday Night after work ~10pm (the last time I had been on was Thursday Night, Wisconsin, USA) and found the event had started. I found all the pumpkins before I went to bed and the time left showed 9 days. It is now Saturday night ~8:30pm and the time left says 8 days and there are no new pumpkins. The event still shows all the ones I collected yesterday almost 24 hrs ago. I logged out and logged back in, restarted my browser, only thing I didn't do is restart my computer (which seems excessive).

My total found is 34/350 (all farms checked green), this is different from what others posted. I thought the total was supposed to be 35 per day.

For those still looking... Hard to find: Pumpkin in garden on coop village, must click in exactly the right place or it doesn't collect and you think it is just background. Also found yellow squash in the tops of trees, very hard to see as it is almost the exact same color and just a corner is peaking out. 
    Thank you SO MUCH! I LOVE you---I JUST found the one in the co op village garden. I would have NEVER found that one if you didn't post this. I was losing my mind. That is SO sneaky. I waved it over before but didn't find it. You saved me from having to use the free tip thingy---with 15 minutes left before it resets for the next day.  Thanks again so much!  <3
  • http://prntscr.com/cy50hx   << screen print of the amount of pumpkins my farm is asking for today b4 I found any of them... it is only asking for 33 today.... HOW am I supposed to get all 350 at the end of 10 days if not everyday it asks for 35 pumpkins???? 
    There are others in my coop who are also experiencing this same thing.... this is incredibly frustrating.... :(
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    http://prntscr.com/cy50hx   << screen print of the amount of pumpkins my farm is asking for today b4 I found any of them... it is only asking for 33 today.... HOW am I supposed to get all 350 at the end of 10 days if not everyday it asks for 35 pumpkins???? 
    There are others in my coop who are also experiencing this same thing.... this is incredibly frustrating.... :(
    That is strange.. I have 1 more to hunt for in the Co-Op village than you do.  My numbers are 6/6/7/8/7.

Same server, you're a higher level than I, there's definitely something strange going on.

Day4.jpg 281.8K
  • I collected all pumpkins for three days. Total showing only 104 not 105. PLz help.
  • I collected all pumpkins for three days. Total showing only 104 not 105. PLz help.
    Mine's 103, all complete for 3 days. :-/
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Great event, BUT it takes to much time to find so many for so many days.

I would like to suggest to drop the white ones (keep them one colour) and to give the chance to get help for one for free, per dag. Especial on the community farm it´s very hard to find them.
    F Y I

@WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac

Noteworthy might be to the developers that on the Dutch server NL1 (which is in the "right" timezone CET) our 'Halloween-menu' doesn't show the correct final number of pumpkins. We checked and double checked things; but after finding all pumpkins these last 3 days (the system tells us we did, and all 5 tabs show the green check mark) many Dutch players have mentioned 103 - 104 as final number.

Hope this helps GGS in finding a solution for this bug, if necessary....
  • Hi everyone,

The issue of having less than 35 pumpkins to find has been reported & is being looked at now. We will let you know as soon as hear anything. :)

THANKS
    @WascallyWabbit !! 
    Afbeeldingsresultaat voor thank you halloween pumpkin
  • RowdyRac (FormerMod)RowdyRac (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 1,250
    Hi everyone,

We have just been informed that there will be a bugfix within the next few hours to address problems with the Halloween event.
    We will forward the specific details of this fix to you as soon as they become available.  :)
    THANKX @Rowdy Rac !!!

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor raccoon pumpkin carving
  • To anyone needing help finding pumpkins, there's a whole other forum where screenshots are posted.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/136631/if-youd-like-to-post-your-pumpkin-finds-here-please-do#latest
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    I'm basically skipping this event. First I don't like Halloween theme, second I can't be bothered to search daily through 5 play fields for hidden pumpkins.
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    Just logged back into my farm after the 'hotfix'... I've collected the first 2 days' pumpkins, and some of today's... current total is 97. My various farms show that I have a further 6 to find today, which will take my total to 103... so even after the 'fix' I will still be 2 short of the '35 per day' requirement.  *sighs*
  • kori (SKN1)kori (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 45
    Just logged back into my farm after the 'hotfix'... I've collected the first 2 days' pumpkins, and some of today's... current total is 97. My various farms show that I have a further 6 to find today, which will take my total to 103... so even after the 'fix' I will still be 2 short of the '35 per day' requirement.  *sighs*
    At least I need now only 315 pumpkins to the last reward??  :o
  • Penfold (GB1)Penfold (GB1) GB1 Posts: 252
    edited 24.10.2016
    Now I'm getting jealous, lol ... my required total still says 350! (And yes, I've cleared caches etc.)

Edit; I stand corrected - total for reward has been amended :)  *gets off soapbox* :smiley:
  • I am jealous, now my required total is still says 103/350
  •  I've logged out/cleared cache etc but my total required still says 103/350   :(
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    The Gruesome Garden pond reward now only requires 315 points, instead of the previous 350, Letty and mandb.
    Just scroll through the hard work reward thingy.
  • The Gruesome Garden pond reward now only requires 315 points, instead of the previous 350, Letty and mandb.
    Just scroll through the hard work reward thingy.

Thank You Amanda :)
  • thank you @amandaps (INT1) i didn't think of that good to know
  • I'm sorry but this event just takes too much time. I can't see many of the pumpkins because of age related eyesight issues. I spend too many hours looking for them and neglecting the rest of the farming duties. Skipping missions, not harvesting enough to keep farms profitable, barely keeping Island Farm going, missing Omar offerings. This is too large a burden and NOT fun. I should be happy playing a GAME but instead I'm exhausted and have a headache with blurry vision.
Sign In to comment.