Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

ideas players would like to see in the game

I would like to see some super cow sheds that would contain maybe 4 at a time ,not too large land is at a premium with only so much room for everything.so this  could include chickens and pigs as well. its hard to keep the workers happy, I like that they opened up more land for sale,, ,lets chat and thank the team for the good changes, happy farming to all!

Comments

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    I would love to get a camel farm next to my horses on the desert ranch. There is plenty of space for training, so you can eventually race them too, and sell their milk and dung  :D This has been mentioned in another thread already, but hey, might as well post the idea again . B)
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    A coop market. Scrap the projects and let teams do market contracts together for a wide range of rewards.
  • I would love to get a camel farm next to my horses on the desert ranch. There is plenty of space for training, so you can eventually race them too, and sell their milk and dung  :D This has been mentioned in another thread already, but hey, might as well post the idea again . B)
    maybe I could reach diamond league then...lol
  • a second button saying are you sure you want to use gold
  • copymouse (INT1)copymouse (INT1) INT1 Posts: 61
    Milk from donkey.
    In reality it's one of healthiest product and also really really expensive, and it takes time to collect.
    So why not put this in game and give us opportunity to make money from donkeys.

Also, some reward that give us chance,  in maybe 48hours, to upgrade one thing on every farm at the same time.
  • I would like to see the ability to donate a portion of the items needed for Coop projects.  Many coop members cannot assist with the items needed as they do not have all that are needed but could send a portion.

I would also like to see the ability to ship anything other than dollars/gold to other players.  This would allow the coop to assist other players with organic market contracts, etc.

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I would like a barn cat
    "Next Harvest Menu" to include the horses, mine, ship, green house and all the farms as separate items.
    Have the stored amount shown on the ring for feed & fertilizer after use.
    Allow us to type a number into the contracts for the amount of the item we wish to add.
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Love the idea of camels  michiru great idea  and of course the cat  I would like to be able to trade skins with fellow coop members or the ability to give one away.
    I like the idea of donating a portion of items but i really dont see any of this happening.
  • FAIRNESS IN MISSIONS!

Sign In to comment.