Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Championship: Taking away Gold flowers and mining license prizes?

Comments

• johanne (AU1)johanne (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    WOW I had hope that the decos we were gonna get were going to be an IMPROVEMENT - Talk about a SLAP IN THE FACE!  45????   I can't even begin to fathom the reasoning behind this - SURELY this has GOT to be a mistake!  Like really?? A 45 deco is a highly valuable prize??? WHAT?!

SIGH. EXHALE.

I have zero desire to even play now... 

agreed
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Yes, agreed jo, stupid!!! Lets Hope that GGS are looking at this thread and realize that their livelihood might be waining. pfft...
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I will remind everyone again they dont care about us or what we want the only thing they care about is their bank balance. If they listened and cared we would have cats on the farm four years screaming and nothing. The changes they have made are to benefit them by increasing gold revenues oh want a new building slot 56000 gold every month or more. This lists goes on and we got more land guess who buys all their land in gold yep me more money for them. It stops here GGS  change things back and show us you CARE.
  • .And these are announced enhancements ??
    The awards were miserable.
    Nothing of what would be worth the effort, and nothing which would group members rejoice when they win a prize.
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    edited 18.10.2016
    Ha ha we all were mistaken ! By awesome decos GGS must have meant awesome looking decos and not of awesome value :-)  They have taken out everything of value and introduced these awesome rewards and expect players to spend lots of gold to win these awesome rewards. Well done :D  
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Not fair!! gold seeds n GML were better .. Now we are not interested in Cooperative Championship..
  • I agree with you all,after getting those Gold Flower Seeds and GML as rewards from Coop Champs,players were more interested and actively taking part in Champs,also this time our coop decided to do good,and they did great in first few hours,but after knowing that there will be no seeds and GML,most of dots turned white and Players stop playing missions.

Don't be too greedy for $$$$ plz,also see your customers reaction,many of us pay you for gold,so bring those Gold Seeds and GML back to Champs plz :)
  • a dilemma you have given us, when a game has been a pleasure and has made friendly relations between countries and even continents simply because of a change in the championship event made us (in cooperative i) a bit of an argument about deciding to participate in this championship. when a decision of our leaders being debated among the members of our team being split two there is support and vice versa.
    if only you do not make changes to the extreme by replacing goldflower and mining also may we now compete to be the best among other cooperatives. but now the opposite.
    why not in the decor are you changing?
    I hope you understand and comprehend the protests of us who feel the decision you are not getting a positive response from us. and hopefully CC to come will be better at least than CC is now, I'm waiting for a reaction from you. thanks.
  • WELL @Tinie Sudjana (INT1)  You know that is a tactic - make a drastic change that everyone hates - then throw in a few goodies the next time to make folks happy but the end result is that second time is still far less than what you started with originally but folks are all excited because they have already forgotten what there was to begin with - they are just wanting *anything* better -

Sadly this seems to be the way GGS operates -they pretty well have us wrapped around their fingers because they know we like the game, have built friendships, time invested and some of us have gold on various levels invested which makes it hard to walk away. 

And they did change the decor - They lowered the happiness on those!  So not only no gold but the decos are a total joke and far from being "enhanced"
  • tessa17 (US1)tessa17 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
     I actually liked the idea of seaweed as previous to the upgrade which opened up my Viking Farm without my consent I was a regular buyer of gold to use  improving my farms.   Because of that the goldflowers and license didn't mean as much to me other than I felt more comfortable spending gold on some missions to do my part as a team.
    But 20 stable really?  what am I going to do with that?    Since I refuse to buy any more gold at this time I can see why everyone is so angry.

There many advantages for heavy gold users.  They don't have to practically stop farming for days to sit on cows, pigs, etc waiting for a mission.  They can afford dump a ton of items then shelf mission after mission and  the prizes are nothing to them other than a way to help out the other members of the coop who don't have the luxury of buying gold or enough to use it all up during champ.  

The reason the prizes have to be good enough to lure non gold users to participate has already been demonstrated on the US Server when the top 2 coops boycotted one of the champs over the Reputation buying option.
    Imagine if the majority of non gold users stopped playing......
    How costly would the gold cost get as they try to out do each other ?

I am a bit weary of being cannon fodder for the gold users.  For these prizes I just think only people who love missions whether they win or lose  or use gold should play.  

My co-op is playing and participation is required.  I love my group so I am playing but sorry to say no gold will be used and I am not playing as much as I have previously.  It just isn't fun anymore and it hasn't been for a while now.
  • I remember way back when the first co-op championship started I went through each ranking to see what the prizes were to see how good this might be for myself and my co-op members. since it was the first time this event was taking place I was not absolutely sure how well we could do but I was certain that we could not get to the most coveted prize ( in the last rank ) ; the gold mining license. I have to admit I m not even sure if it was just one gold mining license or if it was 2 or even 5. since there was never any way my co-op would ever make it to that I never really bothered to remember exactly how many. what I do remember for sure is that the rest of the prizes that we would get along the way to what ever rank we manage to reach were still overall worth it.

now for those of you who don t understand what I mean by worth it I will explain. by worth it I mean that there were always some players for whom a specific prize was very good. I remember there being some decorations, yes there were decorations along the way in prizes and not just if you finished at the top in whatever category you are in. those decorations along the way were certainly not useful for me but they were great for the lower members in my co-op. the other prizes along the way... well, they were more, far more. not in terms of there being hundreds of prizes before you got to the last one but in terms of each prize was a bigger stack. none of this 1 super humus or 10 super fertilizer crap (haha I made a joke there without realizing it). it was something more like 10 super humus and 100 super fertilizer which was totally worth making your farm suffer a little to try and get.

and here is where I explain "making your farms suffer". lets face it a bunch of us are doing just that during some of these events. you really should be growing corn to make chicken feed but you have a wild flower mission so you grow wild flowers instead. you will just buy corn to be able to make your chicken feed. of course this may not be a big deal to some people who are rolling in farm dollars but for many people who are trying to save up to buy something or to throw as many farm dollars as they possibly can at those temporary farms, wasting a few dollars on corn sucks. AWESOME PRIZES!!! were what made you do it though. as long as it s worth it in the end.

then they changed things and added leagues. at that point I told all my co-op members to not work too hard on the event: not to make their farms suffer at all, not to waste valuable resources such as super anything just to help win a mission and not to use any kinds of charms to boost each others productions. I knew my co-op could do fairly well in our own league but I also knew that there was no way we could win it which was the only thing really worth it except for the last hard worker reward prize which was still a gold mining license. as I said before though my co-op cannot reach the last prize. all of the other hard worker rewards were almost worthless. who wants those items to start co-op projects? I m thinking nobody does. why are they there? they are most certainly not prizes. they are constant drops when we collect from our buildings. they even drop from the co-op tree. I SAY AGAIN, THEY ARE NOT PRIZES!! (double exclamation points of doom).

then Good Games Studios collectively bumped their heads. how else do you explain gold flower seeds as a hard worker reward. it s way too good to be there. I was very happy that it was there. even happier when they did not remove it before three co-op championships went by. we all have to admit that that was way too good to be there. it s probably the best thing in the game. and we did not just get one gold flower seed we got four. that s insane. it s much better than the gold mining license since you don t need to already have 2000 gold to use them. yes you might get less from your four gold flower seeds than you would from a gold mining license but you could also get much more. for that Good Games Studios, even though I think you might have done that by accident, thank you very much.

those three co-op championships were probably the ones that had the highest participation. and now we are back to not participating. the only prize that was worth trying for was the gold flower seeds and the gold mining license and they have been removed.

the gold mining license needs to stay there for sure since gold will always be what people want to get. it s a normal big prize. i m sure most players can understand that the gold flower seeds were too good and that we were lucky while it lasted. but if you are not bringing back the totally awesome gold flower seeds and the pretty damn good gold mining license then at the very least give us real prizes in the hard worker rewards (not the stuff to start co-op projects) and give us bigger stacks of them. make it worth our while to participate in your events and we will. right now it s only worth it for the co-ops who have a shot at winning their league.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    WOW I had hope that the decos we were gonna get were going to be an IMPROVEMENT - Talk about a SLAP IN THE FACE!  45????   I can't even begin to fathom the reasoning behind this - SURELY this has GOT to be a mistake!  Like really?? A 45 deco is a highly valuable prize??? WHAT?!

SIGH. EXHALE.

I have zero desire to even play now... 

agreed
    My concern now is how long till GGS decides to "enhance" other events so that the only way of gaining any gold is to actually purchase it?

If anything is in need of "enhancement" its the useless collectibles and catalyzer rewards. Reward 96 in Gold league is 85 tractors (i have over 20,000 in storage), probably one of the easiest collectibles to get from regular farming. That itself is a whole lot of ridiculous as are the "enhanced" rewards in this CC.
  • DreamScape Farm (IN1)DreamScape Farm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 58
    edited 18.10.2016
    Agreeing with every comment made above my post ....I also would like to put my vote for Bringing back GOLD FLOWER SEEDS AND GML's as Rewards!!!

If you want then remove those Super Feeds and Seeds (DONT GIVE US)....but introduce back the Gold Flower Seeds and GML's
    Gold seeds were the only morale we have been playing since the same coop has been taking top prize each time that was already de-motivating and NOW More de-motivating part is gold seeds removed. our high scorers and gold users are not going to buy any GOLD from now on. We are all already at ZERO score...
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    edited 18.10.2016
    edited because i don't really care about gml and gold seeds.i am getting few gml to play hard worker event.previous message was a copied message where leader of a cooperative asked me to post and i did which is a huge mistake.
    Post edited by Quack (IN1) on
  • Gold seeds and GMLs were great rewards which kept our coop motivated to play cc. After removing rewards, every member is getting de-motivated. Our coop is ranked 2nd in every cc and now we have decided to BOYCOTT every coming championship due to the gold seeds and GML removal. GGS bring it back please.  Hoping GGS is reading this thread.

Many gold players of our coop has stopped playing and is at ZERO score.

So many 2nd ranked coop jumped in for comments :smiley:  then i think GGS needs to give tonnes of Gold Seeds to Rank 1 Coop because they are spending more real money to play CC - Quack Quack

GGS needs to stop giving Gold Seeds. or Remove multiple account completely and then give gold seed option.  GGS need to take Right decision on this one! Think about Gold buyers and then think about non-gold buyers! - AM TALKING ABOUT INDIA 1 SERVER because our INR value is very less in INTERNATIONAL MARKET ;-) Other servers please dont jump in comment on this quote.
  • edited 18.10.2016
    Gold seeds and GMLs were great rewards which kept our coop motivated to play cc. After removing rewards, every member is getting de-motivated. Our coop is ranked 2nd in every cc and now we have decided to BOYCOTT every coming championship due to the gold seeds and GML removal. GGS bring it back please.  Hoping GGS is reading this thread.

So many 2nd ranked coop jumped in for comments :smiley:  then i think GGS needs to give tonnes of Gold Seeds to Rank 1 Coop because they are spending more real money to play CC - Quack Quack

GGS needs to stop giving Gold Seeds. or Remove multiple account completely and then give gold seed option.  GGS need to take Right decision on this one! Think about Gold buyers and then think about non-gold buyers! - AM TALKING ABOUT INDIA 1 SERVER because our INR value is very less in INTERNATIONAL MARKET ;-) Other servers please dont jump in comment on this quote.
    Now the 2nd rank coop started abusing me in game as usual  :smiley:
  • i think these players play CC only for GOLD SEEDS and GOLD MINING LICENCE

• I have no words to say about GGS.........just that you are going to lose players at an alarming rate  if you carry on this way......its high time you change the rewards of CC......You think by making all your events and games gold oriented people will buy more gold.......you are wrong in your strategy...gold attracts gold....so please introduce more of GMLs....Gold flower seeds as rewards for us to buy gold.....because your cc rewards are Lousy.....
  • taaj277 (IN1)taaj277 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 27
    Way to go robin.Cheers dude.I am just wondering if they ever listen to our rants.Will b a pleasure to c the rewards back and for godsake let them not think by giving colourful decos with shit lvl happiness compensates replacing GMLS and gold seeds.
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    Agreeing with every comment made above my post ....I also would like to put my vote for Bringing back GOLD FLOWER SEEDS AND GML's as Rewards!!!

If you want then remove those Super Feeds and Seeds (DONT GIVE US)....but introduce back the Gold Flower Seeds and GML's
    Gold seeds were the only morale we have been playing since the same coop has been taking top prize each time that was already de-motivating and NOW More de-motivating part is gold seeds removed. our high scorers and gold users are not going to buy any GOLD from now on. We are all already at ZERO score...
    We are also at 0 point and some af other  coops from our league.We intend to protest by not buying gold until our demands are not met.
  • Gold seeds and GMLs were great rewards which kept our coop motivated to play cc. After removing rewards, every member is getting de-motivated. Our coop is ranked 2nd in every cc and now we have decided to BOYCOTT every coming championship due to the gold seeds and GML removal. GGS bring it back please.  Hoping GGS is reading this thread.

Now the 2nd rank coop started abusing me in game as usual  :smiley:
    what they do with GML and Gold Seeds. It helps their spare accounts in 2nd rank coop?

Request GGS to take action on the 2nd coop spare accounts :-) I know GGS can track the IP addresses even if they use a proxy link :-)

Picture speaks!
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 18.10.2016
    I agree fully with the sentiments in previous pages. The recent changes of removal of gold seeds and licenses has spoiled the spirit of co-op champs, as simple as that. It is a huge disappointment and demoralizing part. I just hope those who are still acknowledging this, demand for fair changes as we player of big farm wish for, basically as per our interests. I liked it the way it was, I don't need any sea weed feed, we can already obtain it from hard worker event, There should be alternative for players through which we can obtain free gold in the game, so some fairness can be seen. If coop championship is improved as per player needs, more people will play and join in. Right now all i can see is coops are boycotting the coop champs and we too are at not spending any gold henceforth. My form of analysis would say that gold seeds and GMLs were the incentive which kept players interested in coop champs so far due to the heavy sales of points being offered through wheel of fortune. I do, and I enjoy them for what they are worth. I am not against earning money, instead adding to the significance that for players of big farm, Gold seeds & GMLs were the worth prizes, not sea weed cos in announcement its written sea weed feed is worth. We can manage without sea weed items and can be acquired by many means. It's clear that the freedom for design & development according to players is not here. I like all other events, but CC should be revamped properly as per player needs. Significantly adding more, the format where same coop takes the top prize each time is also a demoralizing part for other coops who have been playing whole day and night for long hours. There should be changes in it. Others should get a chance. This is really very very unfair for others. No doubt the coop must be spending heavy gold, but some fairness should be shown here at such juncture. Atleast bring back the gold seeds & GMLs which was the morale many coops has been playing for. Now after the recent change, it is not the same as what it used to be, and it makes many of us sad really. On the contrary, recent factions are more demotivating to take part in coop champs. 

I think there are players who truly do try and strive to put out the best gaming without any gold. Our motivation of playing CC was less each time CC appeared and is now at zero level. We are already boycotting coop champs and playing other events happily. It;s a peace. All we can do is reminisce, boycott and normal play without gold. 
  • The easy way to fix this is to ensure ALL your players in your co ops use NO gold in the next CC and spread the word to as many co op so GGS understands we are not happy with change.  The only thing they will understand is the lack of money spent on the event.  Complain all you like but they will not listen.  Only thing they will listen to is their pocket!!!!

If not good enough for them to give us gold reward, we should not give them any gold reward.

When a man is told he can no longer accumulate wealth or replenish it, even re-coop it to a degree...he is left with few choices...none of which will make him happy  !  In real life one works for wealth for a return of their efforts,  gaming is the same, it is just an extension of ourselves for whatever reason we play. 

Would you work for nothing ?   This is what you are asking of us !

GGS you should GIVE BACK  so it will be given unto you, pressed down shaken together  and running over....for the measure you give, it will be measured back to you !
  • I agree with those who are against it >_<  No one is going to play the game without the gold -_- not everyone can buy it :disappointed:  Its a very difficult task to collect gold and the researches and for everything we NEED so much gold. its just like you give us 1000 gold and expect to spend 2000 gold in the game like really?? And you will get unsatisfying results in the championship too :| So give GML and Gold flower seeds again.

P.S : you can give us extra gold for logging in daily xD and for completing every task too lol
    Thank you :P
  • Arwyn (RO1)Arwyn (RO1) RO1 Posts: 403
    We have thought to something else, that all coops resets their points to 0 on the last hour of CC, so that everyone will be on 1st place and they must win also the prize for it. 
  • championships  are rubbish now ... the so called replacement prizes may be of greater value but the desire is not as great or as exciting .... I will probably drop out from this game all together.... after all it is meant to be a game that is fun the fun is slowly dwindling away with the expense of all the components to the game what's the point ... there are new games every day on the market that don't cost a thing and are not stressful
  • Herbina (US1)Herbina (US1) Posts: 18
    edited 18.10.2016
    Has anybody actually really checked out the new prizes?  They actually go down in value the higher you get!  For instance prize #11 is 1 Token, as is #36.  Then you work up to prize #50 and get 6 tokens.  This is great!  Lets work harder and get up to prize #59 and get... 2 tokens?  This is also true of the Mystery Boxes which go from 4 boxes at #51 to 2 boxes at #61.  Why would anybody want to work harder to get less prizes?
  • edited 19.10.2016
    I agree fully with the sentiments in previous pages. The recent changes of removal of gold seeds and licenses has spoiled the spirit of co-op champs, as simple as that. It is a huge disappointment and demoralizing part. I just hope those who are still acknowledging this, demand for fair changes as we player of big farm wish for, basically as per our interests. I liked it the way it was, I don't need any sea weed feed, we can already obtain it from hard worker event, There should be alternative for players through which we can obtain free gold in the game, so some fairness can be seen. If coop championship is improved as per player needs, more people will play and join in. Right now all i can see is coops are boycotting the coop champs and we too are at not spending any gold henceforth. My form of analysis would say that gold seeds and GMLs were the incentive which kept players interested in coop champs so far due to the heavy sales of points being offered through wheel of fortune. I do, and I enjoy them for what they are worth. I am not against earning money, instead adding to the significance that for players of big farm, Gold seeds & GMLs were the worth prizes, not sea weed cos in announcement its written sea weed feed is worth. We can manage without sea weed items and can be acquired by many means. It's clear that the freedom for design & development according to players is not here. I like all other events, but CC should be revamped properly as per player needs. Significantly adding more, the format where same coop takes the top prize each time is also a demoralizing part for other coops who have been playing whole day and night for long hours. There should be changes in it. Others should get a chance. This is really very very unfair for others. No doubt the coop must be spending heavy gold, but some fairness should be shown here at such juncture. Atleast bring back the gold seeds & GMLs which was the morale many coops has been playing for. Now after the recent change, it is not the same as what it used to be, and it makes many of us sad really. On the contrary, recent factions are more demotivating to take part in coop champs. 

I think there are players who truly do try and strive to put out the best gaming without any gold. Our motivation of playing CC was less each time CC appeared and is now at zero level. We are already boycotting coop champs and playing other events happily. It;s a peace. All we can do is reminisce, boycott and normal play without gold. 
    GGS can ONLY consider this request if this players' coop have not spent single gold on any missions or activated gold booster in this CC.

We DONT WANT GOLD SEEDS until players/leaders follow GGS's T & C diligently. Collecting Gold using spare accounts and taking lead is not the right way of winning. Hope this player will understand what I am saying.

If still GGS considers to bring back Gold Seed option, then change the coop reward from Dandy coop to Coop Apple Orchard.

NOTE: THIS IS FOR INDIA 1 SERVER.
    Post edited by SikanderBasha (IN1) on
  • I agree fully with the sentiments in previous pages. The recent changes of removal of gold seeds and licenses has spoiled the spirit of co-op champs, as simple as that. It is a huge disappointment and demoralizing part. I just hope those who are still acknowledging this, demand for fair changes as we player of big farm wish for, basically as per our interests. I liked it the way it was, I don't need any sea weed feed, we can already obtain it from hard worker event, There should be alternative for players through which we can obtain free gold in the game, so some fairness can be seen. If coop championship is improved as per player needs, more people will play and join in. Right now all i can see is coops are boycotting the coop champs and we too are at not spending any gold henceforth. My form of analysis would say that gold seeds and GMLs were the incentive which kept players interested in coop champs so far due to the heavy sales of points being offered through wheel of fortune. I do, and I enjoy them for what they are worth. I am not against earning money, instead adding to the significance that for players of big farm, Gold seeds & GMLs were the worth prizes, not sea weed cos in announcement its written sea weed feed is worth. We can manage without sea weed items and can be acquired by many means. It's clear that the freedom for design & development according to players is not here. I like all other events, but CC should be revamped properly as per player needs. Significantly adding more, the format where same coop takes the top prize each time is also a demoralizing part for other coops who have been playing whole day and night for long hours. There should be changes in it. Others should get a chance. This is really very very unfair for others. No doubt the coop must be spending heavy gold, but some fairness should be shown here at such juncture. Atleast bring back the gold seeds & GMLs which was the morale many coops has been playing for. Now after the recent change, it is not the same as what it used to be, and it makes many of us sad really. On the contrary, recent factions are more demotivating to take part in coop champs. 

GGS can ONLY consider this request if this players' coop have not spent single gold on any missions or activated gold booster in this CC.

We DONT WANT GOLD SEEDS until players/leaders follow GGS's T & C diligently. Collecting Gold using spare accounts and taking lead is not the right way of winning. Hope this player will understand what I am saying.

If still GGS considers to bring back Gold Seed option, then change the coop reward from Dandy coop to Coop Apple Orchard.
    We don't need Gold seeds at all. We need Coop Apple orchards.
  • jyoti26 (IN1)jyoti26 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 38
    All are disappointed. CC has lost its charm Players  are not even interested in this enhanced stupid prizes. BF will lose its popularity. CC is the loser. Please reintroduce Gold seeds and GML

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file