Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Harvest Timers Not Working Correctly (Again!)

All weekend my harvest timers are not zeroing out (0:00) with the green check mark. I have been getting harvest times with 0:02  or 0:003 and 0:01 it never completely zeroes out.

I also have members in my coop who have had the same issue with this. By the time I get there it is ready (since I have to travel so far to get to them now) and when I open that farm it will zero out and the green check will appear.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• This is still an issue and its happening on all farms including the temp island farm, clearing caches or flash doesn't have any effect on this at all.
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Still happening to me too. 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    i have the same thing happening now and then. It stops at 00:00:01 or 00:00:06. I also often have the dog not reacting to being fed until after i switch between farms.
  • i have the same thing happening now and then. It stops at 00:00:01 or 00:00:06. I also often have the dog not reacting to being fed until after i switch between farms.
    @Michiru (GB1)  Thanks for bringing that up my dog on gourmet farm does that as well. When this happens I switch farms a couple times them come back and I can finally feed him. Sometimes when I login my dog on gourmet farm will be sitting down by the deco tower once the fence finally settles down he moves back up.
  • it's been like that for a long time, but it's just a minor bug that's never gotten fixed for a few dozen updates, lol :)
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Sorry for having to bring this up again but it is still happening.
    The harvest timers do not always zero out change to green to let us know some thing is ready to harvest.
    As well when clicking on the flower farm harvest menu from the next harvest timer it does not take you to the item that is ready. It seems to default to the Green House every time.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    *Bump*

Timers have been getting stuck for me at 00:01 since the last patch.

• I get timers that are stopping over a minute left, and later than like the Lab finishes.
    During HWE, still get 24:45 on the timer in between the right time left.
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    When harvesting the fishing bait i made using the fishing area spot (the timer is also shown on flower farm), the timer is not showing anything at flower farm after reloading. So i have not have any production if i trust the next harvest timer on the right side.

Probably harvesting the fishing bait using the flower farm is not breaking the flower farm timer but i haven't tried that yet, will do that in 45 minutes to see if it also breaks another timer.

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    also have this issue.
    the flower farm timer on my farm broke after harvesting the chum. I harvested it from the new area, not flower. On flower it kept telling me there was something there to be harvested but everything had been collected. Then the timer turned to no current production after re-logging & clearing caches. Now only shows time for anything that began production after I harvested the chum.
  • Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    @WascallyWabbit Any fix in sight for the never ending green light on flower farm?  

My co-op members and myself would like to stop seeing it unless there's something to harvest.  When I click on the dockyard on flower farm, it takes me directly to the new fishing region.  I can't harvest the chum on flower farm.  : :(
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    @WascallyWabbit Any fix in sight for the never ending green light on flower farm?  

My co-op members and myself would like to stop seeing it unless there's something to harvest.  When I click on the dockyard on flower farm, it takes me directly to the new fishing region.  I can't harvest the chum on flower farm.  : :(

Harvesting chum at the flower farm breaks the timer at the deep sea fishing area.  Harvesting chum at the deep sea fishing area breaks the flower farm timer.  
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 01.09.2019
    This is a minor issue, but nevertheless.
    The example is for the new fish farm, but I think I noticed similar thing with the flower farm as well.

When I go to the fishing farm and send a new boat out, the timer  (right side of the screen) shows the time of that, "last send" ship harvest instead of the next harvest. If I switch to other farm and come back to fishing farm, the timer "gets fixed" and shows the correct time (next harvest).
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Slightly off main topic but, my Deepsea timer is also weird, totally unreliable.
  • Slightly off main topic but, my Deepsea timer is also weird, totally unreliable.
    @Uncle John (GB1) I have moved your post here for now, in case it is the same thing that aaabbb1 is referring to. Can you give more details about your weirdness please :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    All sorts @WascallyWabbit    :¬D
    Shows green when there are no boats to unload
    Shows n hrs to harvest when there are boats at the dock waiting to unload
    Shows 5 hrs to harvest when the next boat is ready in 1 hr
    Totally unreliable  !!   :¬)
  • @Uncle John (GB1) Ahh good, well not good, but good that I picked the right thread lol I wasn`t sure if you meant the harvest timer or the boat trip timer. Thanks for the info, I will pass it on. :)
  • I noticed last night, and again today: when I leave the flower farm, come back and harvest/reset something new, the most recent planting is what shows up on the FF timer, regardless whether there is something previously planted that will be harvested sooner. Anyone else noticing this?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Yes, I've noticed some flakiness to the Flower Farm Timer, but I haven't been able to pin it down.  Many times I've looked at the timer and it would show several hours on it, while there are things ON the Flower Farm ready for harvest.

I suspect it has something to do with the Dockyard, but like I said I haven't been able to pin it down yet. Only happens to me every few days, so it's hard to see exactly what's causing it.  By the time I notice it, it's already too late in most cases. And then when i harvest something and replant, the timer seems to correct itself.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    That FF and Dockyard connection seems to be ongoing.  I thought they had fixed that boat-building-honey-harvesting thing but apparently not.  I accidentally demolished a boat yesterday, had to rebuild it.  When I tried to harvest my honey, it said I had too much hone.  (Which I didn't.)  Went through management and sold off some wax and all was right with the world again.   Sure wish they would fix that.
  • I've noticed the timer off as well; would show honey next when box of soaps should of been first on timer.
  • I noticed last night, and again today: when I leave the flower farm, come back and harvest/reset something new, the most recent planting is what shows up on the FF timer, regardless whether there is something previously planted that will be harvested sooner. Anyone else noticing this?
    @CordeliaAnne (US1) If you leave again & go back, does the timer change to the item that will be ready first?
  • If I reload or log off and back on, yes it does, but not if I just switch to another farm and back.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    This has been going on for sometime now, not related to all the new events.

But the clock that shows all my farms, when something is ready to harvest, doesn't always work.
    sometimes it just freezes.  If I LOOK at it and see say the gourmet farm clock isn't moving I know something is ready to harvest.   Still I miss the green.  They have been getting stuck for awhile now.
    Thought it might be time to mention it.
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 18.01.2018
    In the village I'll go to make Nails.
    "Level 49 - Minerals and metals factory"

Production time is 9:51

I'll start production....everything seems fine.
    The timer on top the Minerals factory is the same as the harvest timer at the right side.
    BUT as soon as I switch farms... then something strange happens.
    When I return back to the Village... time is ADDED to the Minerals timer.

The Minerals timer becomes 10:28, yet the harvest timer at the right side is unchanged.
    WHY IS TIME BEING ADDED TO THE PRODUCTION???

I'm in complete confusion :/
    Is this happening to anyone else???

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 18.01.2018
    I am receiving reports from others in my co-op that ANY items produced in Minerals Metals or Timber Textiles will exhibit this error.
    Post edited by Seeker1 (US1) on
  • You can start production in either the M&M building or the T&T building. Immediately go another farm and return to the village. You will find the production time has been increased right away. 
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    This explains why (I must wait in co-op village without switching to other farm and click on factory product (nails) as soon as it finished, and got this screenshot if the building currently occupied)

Sign In to comment.