Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

🎨 Graphics bugs ONLY

Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
-when production is ready, sometimes the basket icon shows up, ON ITS SIDE, near the timer (ie on right side of screen, away from production building), for a few seconds (test server bug that was reported before). 

- when switching between farms, for a few seconds the graphics are off-line and this little wanky exclamation mark guy laying on his side appears for those few seconds, then disappears (i remember him popping up on test server too)

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Does anyone else have little people that seem to dance or march in place?  My little people actually go around in circles - kinda cute except that when they're going into the market they never get there so they don't buy anything (meaning I don't SELL anything).  The rest of the time they're just amusing.  I suspect it's some kind of bug in the software or something so I'm mainly letting the Devs know...
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Not seen anything like that on my farms.
  • @rodeoranch (US1)   You mean like this?

This is from a while back, they used to get stuck near the end of the path and when new customers left my market they would just join in the group huddle. They were ok on the way in, so they still did market purchases, they just got stuck on the way out.

Reloading your game (CTRL+F5) should unstick them. :)
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 05.10.2016
    Here is another problem that I have had since the flower farm issue, each farm I go to whether it's mine or a coop members or another farmer outside of my co-op the fence is sitting on top of the buildings.

I have cleaned/cleared caches/flash/browser it doesn't help or have any effects on this issue and my flash is up to date so that is not an issue. It also happens when I use chrome, so  I did try another browser. I am using FIrefox and for me it is the best browser for playing this game all of the others are very slow. This all started the day the flower farm mess started.

I have a picture of my farm and on of my co-op members.

My Co-op members farm.

Post edited by enochnock (US1) on
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @enochnock (US1) You should demand a refund from Steve. He must've had too much to drink when he built that fence. :D 
  • @enochnock (US1) You should demand a refund from Steve. He must've had too much to drink when he built that fence. :D 

@jess_d (US1)  I should he got a little to Happy & Sappy off the apple cider and making a mess :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 30.12.2019
                                                    Steve HAS been getting a bit careless lately.........

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • @enochnock (US1) I can imagine your workers aren't very happy about having a fence through their homes. :/ I have reported this issue.
  • @CuddlyFoxes Thanks much appreciated my workers have been putting up with it but are a little frustrated now.

I don't think the blueprints called for this I will need to see Steve's set of prints and building permits ;)
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I also have this happen to me when changing from 1 farm to one of the others but it settles down when fully loaded but it is a problem that has occurred since the new design was rolled out along with all the other bugs that keep happening.
  • Kinda cute!  Sort of a ....well, never mind.  Thanks, your solution worked!
  • Elco (GB1)Elco (GB1) Posts: 103
    edited 19.10.2016
    Hi,

I've had a few times, like we all have I believe, a semi-background where half of it was only a green screen and nothing else.
    It happens often on the temp farms as well.
    But a few moments ago, I went to check on my horses and this is my current view "on the desert":

Lovely isn't it what fresh rain coming from the sea can do to an otherwise barren land? Fresh pastures for my ponies!

Seriously, it's a great idea to bring out several backgrounds but please make sure of the consistency in display? Thanks and yeehaw to all!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    When the game fails to load properly, it's usually able to be remedied by clearing your browser cache. :)
  • Elco (GB1)Elco (GB1) Posts: 103
    edited 19.10.2016
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) the funny thing is that I did clear my cache earlier today :smile:

I've noticed that the display issue occurs more often when switching from the live server (if that can be called so) to the test server, and forth. Perhaps something to look into?
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    A minor graphics bug:

I have noticed that when putting sparkles on a mill that is currently producing feed, the whitish surrounding sheen does not show up, just the sparkles.
     you can sort of guess the sparkles. no whitish surroundings. Only when hovering with your cursor over it does it tell you it was gifted for sure.

When putting a gift on a non producing mill, the whitish surroundings can be seen like everywhere else too.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    - The ship is again un-clickable, you must click on the harbour to access ship for loading.

- Horse-stables: when seeing the overview of all horses in the stable: after starting training for a horse, the horse icon does not "grey out" anymore to indicate it is currently in training. 

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    It looks like after last "bugfix" update another new (or an old bug) made it into this game. We already had it few months ago but it is back. The parking spots are overlapping each other, this was never the case before so that is why i am reporting it.

• I like I how you changed the landscaping around my farms. It used to be grass planted on and surrounding my viking farm but now it is all blue and looks like water. Unfortunately, I cannot expand my farm by adding any farm land. Makes the viking farm a little useless but still it looks pretty. Hats off to the programmers. 
  • I should have also mentioned how cool it looks to see green grass surrounding my flower farm instead of water. Boats are now docked on the grass instead of in the water. And if it is almost hilarious to see Oleg casting out into the green grassy field. But it is really amazing to see him pulling out fish from the ground. I have to say, the programmers have quite a sense of humor. It breaks up the monotony of the big game! My hats off to you!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Sounds like you need to log out clear your browser history then log back in. Or refresh through your browser.
    This usually clears up those kind of problems most of the time ;)
  • Gardenfairy (GB1)Gardenfairy (GB1) Posts: 264
    edited 14.02.2017
    I know it's just a minor graphic issue. But every time when a search event is on and I zoom in it just bugs me. We have so lovely horizons now it just looks bad to have cut off trees at the left end of the farms outside of the fence where new land was added.
    Post edited by Gardenfairy (GB1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 14.02.2017
    I know, right?  That sloppy copy-and-paste squares of background seem to be all over the place.  Flat horizons, chopped off trees, scenery that just stops.  Some of the "hidden" balloons in the snow merely had  squares of snow thrown partially on top.  The meticulous attention to detail that we all knew and loved isn't forthcoming, it seems, either due to lack of time, or lack of skills.  
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • I don't think it is difficult to move the trees if the background is made of elements, so I'm hoping someone will take pity on me and sorts out those poor trees :)
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Kinda funny, doesn't seem to effect game play.  But every so often my people seem weightless.  Walking on rooftops, treetops.  Even the dog is walking above the paths.  Now on Halloween this could be cool.   lol

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Poor Monty + his wheel of fortune seems to have taken  a battering 
  • @Lesley52 (GB1) Oh dear, that is not going to spin very well lol  :o

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 31.03.2017
    when trying to collect on my farm it keeps coming up with large orange sign saying error the oject is currently occupied this is happening on my fields is was doing it the odd time but it happening more this morning having to refresh every collect.
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993

There is a Hot Deal behind the Exclusive offer.  Why are they stacked?
Sign In to comment.