Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

To: Timo & Steffi

2»

Comments

• Thank-you for all your hard work you guys, I can only echo what has been said. I have only been around for about a year but you guys are great. Good luck in all future endeavors.
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546

Best Latten I would like to thank you for all the work you've done in Farmer and Big Farm for us and Steffi in Big Farm.

Steffi and Timo  success in your new job.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor picture with succes in your new job
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    My last day in the office is nearing its end in a bit D:

I'm thanking all of you so very much for the great time within this community. I will never ever forget you guys, and I'm incredibly thankful for the opportunity to spend all this time with all of you. Thank you also for all of the wishes and Goodbyes (also from Steffi), and I'm pretty sure I won't vanish from the forums either, even if my CM time is almost over with this month :) 

Thank you for all the great times we had!

Yours,
    Timo

• CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    Oh, and since I owe you guys at least one EN exclusive hint for the future of Big Farm, I'll just leave this here without further comment.

Now we're even :p
  • Thank you for your help, guidance, and merrymaking in the Big Farm forum, facebook, and Twitter. Much appreciated!

All the best wishes for your future endeavors. 

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 27.09.2016
    CM Latten said:
    Oh, and since I owe you guys at least one EN exclusive hint for the future of Big Farm, I'll just leave this here without further comment.

Now we're even :p
    Are we finally having a mobile version of BigFarm???????   Hope this means it......... Really hope  :smiley:

Bye Bye Latten and Nafaru. I'll miss you. Forum isn't gonna be the same without you 2
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 27.09.2016
    I have had a very busy day and have probably missed you going :'(   but I would like to wish you all the best in your new career, and hope you keep your promise to pop in and see us.  Going to miss you both. 
  • I will only say:
    Thank you.....
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    Dear Timo and Steffi

Very best wishes to you and Steffi in your future jobs and thank you very much for everything you did for us.

Best wishes
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Hm, this here sounds like seminar in political correctness. I always preffer truth to sentiment. I have rarely seen anything close to good customer service on these forums. It has always been hassle, information given were mostly incorrect or incomplete, questions raised by players were so often ignored and left unanswered or even played down with patronising tone ....... very low proffesional standards in general. No hard feelings towards anyone, but I don't anticipate any loss by you leaving. All in all, good luck to where you're going and hopefully you do better job there then what you presented here.
Sign In to comment.