Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Did anyone spot the Architect?

Comments

• tampoon, there are new levels now. So he is still needed if you want to.
  • tampoon, there are new levels now. So he is still needed if you want to.

Thank you, white doves.

We spent months, years, some spending gold to come up to those levels. Now it is like being told that you don't have to wait anymore. They are all available in the drug store. Then you are told that there are more expensive items coming along which you can spend MORE time on it and may require MORE gold if you are in a hurry. It feels bad.

• @ tampoon You're welcome. I understand too what you mean, relax, play at your pace, thats what I do. :)
  • It's great that we can update more now without having to wait... gives us a sense of accomplishment while waiting. :)
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    with extra levels I'm happy only got 1 blue house ,and normal warehouses. Yes sell stuff at a loss and cannot produce at much because don't have  has many workers, but the cost in real money is not worth it to earn virtual money. I think also GGS could bring out more levels, bigger farm , but we still do same events that where introduced into game.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yep showed up on the US1 about 7 am PST
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 07.10.2016
    Steve the Architect appeared on the AU server at 17:30 AEST (Friday 8:30am CET), but without any sign of Monica.
    Have they had a disagreement?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Steve the Architect appeared on the AU server at 17:30 AEST (Friday 8:30am CET), but without any sign of Monica.
    Have they had a disagreement?
    She got fed up with him stalking her, and was forced to take out a restraining order.  He's keeping his distance.
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Pretty simple for me at the moment. When I log on, if Steve is there and the building slot is free, then upgrade a house above level 5, otherwise normal upgrades. He's been around a lot more lately I've noticed.
    Steve just showed up on the US server around 3 pm PST
    Monica showed up at the start of GGS day (00:00 CET) together with a 96-hour Hard Worker event.

Steve arrived 30 minutes later (32 minutes ago) :smile:
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    The thing with architect is, that now you can see exactly when he arrived from tweets in the right collumn of forum. Tweets seem to be despatched exactlly the moment Steve lands on our farms, so you can easily back track if it's his first or later visit. Still not perfect, but some help it is. 
    The thing with architect is, that now you can see exactly when he arrived from tweets in the right collumn of forum. Tweets seem to be despatched exactlly the moment Steve lands on our farms, so you can easily back track if it's his first or later visit. Still not perfect, but some help it is. 
    Unfortunatelly not even these tweets are reliable as I just found out. Steave on farms, and no tweet. I should have known better then trusting anything from GG. :)
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Had a member ask if she should upgrade a building, but realized it required the architect, and BAM, here he is, lol.
    On EN server so houses while help Santa 
    I had a feeling that with so much mess in the game it must be the right time for architect. And boy, I was right. :) Steve is always welcomed on my farm as we are always ready for him. :)
    Steve is pretty good about showing up fairly regular during the temp farms ;)
  • Thirtyplus (US1)Thirtyplus (US1) Posts: 190
    edited 16.12.2016
    Isn't there most always a temporary farm? 

Maybe the architect will start showing up on the temporary farms too. :neutral:
     :D Boy I hope not @Thirtyplus (US1)  on both counts :D
    I expect Steve to show up in about 5 days or 6 you know just before the beginning of tear down of the temp farm ;) 
    Keep an eye on the world map for the temp farm timer ;)
  • I will @Data King (US1) , I have missed him several times lately.... walk away for a bit and come back to read the message he is moving on!  He wasn't staying long!!
  • I never even knew there was an architect! I am new to the game.
    Most likely you have not leveled up enough for him(Steve) the Architect to visit you yet. You will find as you level up more thing become available to you. I suggest you try to find a co op that help you with the game and what is involved.
    Steve has been on the US 1 server twice today so far
    Steve the Architect and The Twins appeared on the AU server at 19:30 AEST on Tuesday (8 minutes ago) :)
    Thanks for letting us know :)
    Architect (Steve) arrived on EN server at 14.00 (15.00 CET)   <3
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Steve arrived at Dutch Server NL1 at 12.30 CET.
  • Steve is on the US server
    Architect (Steve) arrived on EN server at 00.00 (01.00 CET )  2nd visit
  • Steve arrived for 2nd visit at 6:00 p.m. CST on US server
Sign In to comment.