Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 20 - From Test to Reality - Discussion

Comments

• Not happy with the update... the buttons specially the GOLD button being switched between main harvesting & skip button is super frustrating, losing gold everyday since the update. On top once you have harvested something we used to be able to see how much supplies we have left for next time once you clicked on it, now you cant, all you see is that DAMNED SKIP gold button.
  • edited 23.09.2016
    Even  more problems on my game today.  I have lost happiness on my main farm and am now running in the negative.  I am not missing any decos, just happiness.  And no, I have not updated any  buildings to cause a change in my happiness.

Additionally, I am getting errors when trying to fulfill contracts in the market   So I can't fill contracts today.

What an absolute mess this update has been.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Guess we are hopefully getting the flower farm decos back since game just went down for maintenance.... unfortunately I was in layout mode on Gourmet and had ducks in temp storage... hope I don't lose them!
  • They are busy with a hot fix as i type :)
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87
    Hello Everyone,

We should have a hotfix soon to fix some bugs and compensate the players affected by the Flower Farm decoration bug.

More info will follow in a minute
    ---------------------------------------------------
    the fix is underway now - I think - lets hope for the best
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87
    edited 23.09.2016
    Hey everyone,

As you may know by now, after the lastest update some players lost all their Flower Farms decorations. We’ve been trying to fix this issue since then but, unfortunately, due to its complexity we weren’t able to get everything back as before. To compensate you for this situation, we’ll be doing the following:

1- Compare the Happiness values on the Flower Farms of all affected players before and after the Update.
    2- If you had a lower Happiness value after the update, we will add the most valuable decorations to your local inventory until the same Happiness value you had prior to the Update is reached.
    3- On top of this, you will have the chance to choose 2 extra decorations out of a pool of 5 possibilities in a compensation window.

As mentioned above, it wasn’t possible to restore the lost decorations as they were and we would like to apologise once again about that, but we believe that in this way we can help you getting back on track with the productions of your Flower Farm.

We would like to thank you for the patience and the cooperation shown in the past few days. Your feedback is always very helpful.

Best Regards
    The Big farm Team
    ------------------------------------------
    that's nice but for 2 things
    some deco lost has sentimental value " so to speak ", in my case a hard earned deco from the Santa event that I worked very hard for  a whole month  is not compensated buy another deco event it is the same or higher in value 

another thing there is no reference about the lost money for we had to play on lower happiness after the update 

Update
    I got my frosty ice castell from Santa event back, so thanks for that
    Post edited by Prince13 (INT1) on
    Hey everyone,

As you may know by now, after the lastest update some players lost all their Flower Farms decorations. We’ve been trying to fix this issue since then but, unfortunately, due to its complexity we weren’t able to get everything back as before. To compensate you for this situation, we’ll be doing the following:

1- Compare the Happiness values on the Flower Farms of all affected players before and after the Update.
    2- If you had a lower Happiness value after the update, we will add the most valuable decorations to your local inventory until the same Happiness value you had prior to the Update is reached.
    3- On top of this, you will have the chance to choose 2 extra decorations out of a pool of 5 possibilities in a compensation window.

As mentioned above, it wasn’t possible to restore the lost decorations as they were and we would like to apologise once again about that, but we believe that in this way we can help you getting back on track with the productions of your Flower Farm.

We would like to thank you for the patience and the cooperation shown in the past few days. Your feedback is always very helpful.

Best Regards
    The Big farm Team
    some deco lost has sentimental value " so to speak ", in my case a hard earned deco from the Santa event that I worked very hard for  a whole month  is not compensated buy another deco event it is the same or higher in value 

another thing there is no reference about the lost money for we had to play on lower happiness after the update 
    How will you compare my farm? I was able to bring my happiness back up due to special decos saved in regular storage that were not affected  by the loss of decos in the temp storage!
    WOW, you did it... I got back most of my lost decos! plus the 2 additional ones we could choose!

Thank you very much!!! :)
  • My Organic market is fully upgraded again on all 3 farms!! Woohoo
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    JVD (US1) said:
    WOW, you did it... I got back most of my lost decos! plus the 2 additional ones we could choose!

Thank you very much!!! :)
    So did I ! This is wonderful news ... very happy. Thanks :)
    My Organic market is fully upgraded again on all 3 farms!! Woohoo
    mine is the same as it was before this fix.... not fully upgraded as before the test to reality update! LOL

I got my decos back so am happy there... no problem about the market, will build it again ;)
  • JVD (US1) said:
    Hey everyone,

Best Regards
    The Big farm Team

How will you compare my farm? I was able to bring my happiness back up due to special decos saved in regular storage that were not affected  by the loss of decos in the temp storage!
    If i understood well (I hope I'm wrong) the philosophy of this 'hotfix' is the following:
    - if you had no time, or were too lazy, or incapable of rearranging your flower farm to get your happiness back up --> you're being rewarded.
    - if you tried to cope with the upgrade mess and new shape, spent time to try to fix things the best you can --> you're not rewarded.
    So I tried to overcome the GGS messy update, rearranging to have back a decent happiness, and this is the reason you took my lost decos without offering new ones? I could actually get a decent happiness with rearranging and choosing different decos... so I had no damage of losing some?

• JVD (US1) said:
    mine is the same as it was before this fix.... not fully upgraded as before the test to reality update! LOL

I got my decos back so am happy there... no problem about the market, will build it again ;)
    @JVD (US1)  Try filling a contract :)
  • Hey everyone,

Best Regards
    The Big farm Team

FYI.. NOTHING, I repeat... NOTHING has changed on my Flower Farm. My Happiness value PRE-update was 845. I know this because I keep track of all my farms. POST-update, after putting decorations back on farm, that I was left with, I STILL only have a happiness value of 500.
    Furthermore, decorations that are currently on the farm, are also showing in inventory.
    AND, where is this "compensation window" located??
    There just are not words that I can convey my frustration and aggravation over this DEBACLE. :(
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    Hi

I lost 2 decos in viking farm after yesterday's update..I  tried to login forum to complain but was unable to do so..

will I get my decos back...island is too costly if happiness is low.. n lot of bugs..on the farms..  please solve it. 
    JVD (US1) said:

ok, thanks! actually have a contract ready, will send it off and see what happens :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Katskomfykradle (US1) said:
    AND, where is this "compensation window" located?
    The "compensation window" should have shown up when you logged on to your farm after the maintenance.
    It gives you a choice of 2 decos from a small selection. You might have missed it thinking it was just another pop-up. ;)
  • Katskomfykradle (US1) said:
    AND, where is this "compensation window" located?
    The "compensation window" should have shown up when you logged on to your farm after the maintenance.
    It gives you a choice of 2 decos from a small selection. You might have missed it thinking it was just another pop-up. ;)
    Thanks Farmerjohn :) But, NOPE :( As much as I detest those pop-ups logging in, I pay attention to each one.. just for that reason !! Don't want to miss anything I may need to know !!
  • this is what my farm looks like after the hotfix from this evening.
    Also when my stock is full i cannot harvest. Have to sell some goods first. This is an old bug , but it returned. Happy weekend!!
  • Thanks my decos on Flower farm is back. 

But I have make less  dollars since the update on Flower Farm and wonder if we get som dollar because the trouble with the deco.
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    .Thanks GGS , i got almost the same decos iv lost, or so i think:) Plus 2 additional very nice ones, that usually costs alot of gold  :):*
  • .Floral decorations for the farm have been restored and I got 2 new.
    thank you :)

• I thought that I would post this in here as well since it has to do with this update issue. (From the thread:  Flower Farm - Missing Decos (Viking farm items now restored)

So just because I added more decos to get my happiness back on FF after the update I don't get anything?

What is wrong with this picture!
    Same here with me I struggled for hours in that pit they call the layout mode trying to get my farm in some kind of working order & also to be able to get out of layout mode. Missing a few decos still & I know of one was bought with gold so nothing has changed or returned to me

To top all that off that ridiculous bug that won't allow you/us to harvest things without going to farm management to sell everything or some things has returned yet again on both the main/gourmet farms.

What a mess... set out to fix one thing and make it right only to create more problems and undo/bring back old bugs/issues from time past.

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Another error/oversight:

The new level on the distillery should also take the "max" up from 1080 to 1200.  It is currently left unchanged, which is inconsistent with all other upgrade levels.
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Happy with the new layout.   got used to it on the test farm.

Even though I added new decorations to get the happiness up a bit, I got most of my lost decorations back on the flower farm +  plus two that would have cost me a lot.

No complaints here.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    JVD (US1) said:

I just filled two contracts with no problem.

Is the market to be rebuilt?  I just thought that they had spread the structures across all three farms, hence fewer on the each farm.   Am I missing something here?
  • Ummm/ I can no longer demolish anything on the Viking farm. Anyone else having the same problem?
  • Same problem as others, spent ages redoing my flower farm and used stored decos to get my happiness back up, was -90% and managed to get it back to -87%.  Some rubbish decos have appeared in my storage but not my high level upgraded decos that were lost.  So I also have been punished for putting in the effort and getting my FF up and running.  Thanks alot.
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    I lost all the decors I brought with Gold and one I used Gold to earn.
    The new ones GGS offered I would have NEVER brought due to the high gold cost so GGS does not make me HAPPY. 

I WANT THE ONES I BROUGHT NOT THE ONES GGS GAVE ME!

I am really sick of losing Gold due to GGS'S glitches...
  • ,When the ship returned to the main farm and gourmet ... and when to reorder now this ugly organic market ... it would be great. :)

The organic market sometimes does not work at all farms ... can not be opened.

Flower Farm is now in order. Returned to me is the most decorated and I received 2 new decor. Once again, thank you. :)

sorry for bad english

Sign In to comment.