Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 20 - From Test to Reality - Discussion

Comments

• BlueLight (US1)BlueLight (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I hate the new layout. I can't find my farms. What happened to the other members of my village? Complete mess! I'm gonna to wait a few days, if nothing is improved, I'm not playing Big Farm again, too frustrating!
  • I just noticed that the humus bug has come across from test too - I can't just go bangbangbang with the humus, I have to apply it to one field, wait a full second or so, apply it to the next field, wait a full second or so and so on. I should be able to do it as fast as I can click.

I never really whined about bugs and annoyances on test server, just reported them and went on to see if I could find more, 'cos I thought that's what test server was. A place for us to test the changes, report the bugs and annoyances, and they would be worked on before any of it went live, and cost us time and money on the live servers. But it hasn't happened that way.

And the"fast forward" button is STILL costing me gold because it's in the same place as the action button is, once the building/field is working.
  • artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    Can not get airport menu of viking farm  would like to know when it ends since you took off island task list.  but can't get menu. YES is reloaded several times.
  • I need more and more dollars. Please give some other ways to get the Dollars like market orders. 
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I am still making lots of farm cash, even though my Flower Farm is nowhere near the happiness level before the update.  The reason? - I HAVEN'T bought any new farm land,  If you were making a nice profit prior to the extra land being made available why would you need to buy more land? I have got round the FF fiasco by selling houses and apiaries on that farm, so that I can put some of my deco's back (really sorry for those who are still missing deco's from that farm).  That way I am still making money on that farm.  I also only use premium feed and fert, so that helps with cash flow too.  

Like many others, I feel that this is the worst update that GGS have thrust upon us.  We gave plenty of feedback from the test server but nothing has been done to ease our fears, we have just had all the bugs and nonsense moved across to everyones farms.  As others have already said - IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 22.09.2016
    Here is a new bug I am seeing since yesterday, a mixed environment when moving from a farm to another, like in these  examples, a main / flower farm mix, and a ranch/main farm mix

It goes away restarting the game, but will have to be looked into as we cant restart after every click

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
    edited 22.09.2016
    PCA (GB1) said:
    Here is a new bug I am seeing since yesterday, a mixed environment when moving from a farm to another, like in this case  ranch / main farm mix

That is a weird one PCA, not come across that one yet.
    Post edited by bdreish (GB1) on
  • I have +441 % on my Flower farm. I have read a lot on forum but i can not see anything about when or if we will get it back since yesterday and the message about hotfix and Winterfarm.
  • I had the same happen, switched farms, then it was fine. It is a weird glitch.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thanks @WascallyWabbit   :)  :D
  • INT1 now has work in progress.........lets see what has been fixed.
  • US1 is now in maintenance mode  Praying my missing decos are back  And the ship is back to 4 slots to fill since I didn't open a temp farm.
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Maintenance over - no missing decos back yet
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 22.09.2016
    FYI in Official Announcements Latten just said:

Another hotfix just now to reimburse lost decos from the Winter Wheel of Fortune  We will look into the missing Flower farm decos tomorrow, too!

so the flower farm decos should be fixed tomorrow
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    So whatever was done today made my game go bad...I have now lost all my deco from my main farm!
  • One of my coop members was upgrading a tractor when the update was applied.
    The tractor did not upgrade, the certificates disappeared, and now if she tries to upgrade any tractor she gets an error message saying attention this object is occupied. - Someone else who is seriously thinking of quitting the game.
  • I am still making lots of farm cash, even though my Flower Farm is nowhere near the happiness level before the update.  The reason? - I HAVEN'T bought any new farm land,  If you were making a nice profit prior to the extra land being made available why would you need to buy more land? I have got round the FF fiasco by selling houses and apiaries on that farm, so that I can put some of my deco's back (really sorry for those who are still missing deco's from that farm).  That way I am still making money on that farm.  I also only use premium feed and fert, so that helps with cash flow too.  

Like many others, I feel that this is the worst update that GGS have thrust upon us.  We gave plenty of feedback from the test server but nothing has been done to ease our fears, we have just had all the bugs and nonsense moved across to everyones farms.  As others have already said - IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!

• Dont waste your breath, we are talking to walls.
    They could had made a good upgrade because the graphics look great, but the dollar sign ruined their intentions
  • Oh my gosh. Whereisitwhereisitwhereisitwhereisit. I was kicking butt on dandelions for HWE. Must. Get. Back.

• barryg (US1)barryg (US1) US1 Posts: 14
    can't move or rotate building liked this
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Not sure if this problem has been mentioned yet, we can no longer see what type of library each player has

We do see libraries in every farm, but they all look the same, and they  appear identical to our own library

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Hmmmmm, "Hotfix"..... nothing is better. And i had an e-mail voucher from GGS. Have some special seed, like roses, violets and so on. Not enough, Thank you again.....
      Wulwina (US1) said:
    Dont waste your breath, we are talking to walls.
    They could had made a good upgrade because the graphics look great, but the dollar sign ruined their intentions

Sad but true   :(
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Hmmmmm, "Hotfix"..... nothing is better. And i had an e-mail voucher from GGS. Have some special seed, like roses, violets and so on. Not enough, Thank you again.....
    The hotfix was for the decos lost on the Viking farm, Flower farm decos should be addressed tomorrow as per Lattens Official Announcement
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    someone mentioned on here, and I cant find it to quote, that the position of the finish with gold button on everything might become problematic, and it has. I have been harvesting twice today and hit the finish with gold button accidentally.  You have to be very careful and not build up too much of a rhythm cause it'll bite you.
  • Flower Farm decos?  What about getting back my ENTIRE Flower Farm back and in an operational mode!!!  and since the Ship and the Greenhouse are found there too, they need to be functioning also!!  So not good to wake up again and find out this was not a bad dream!!
  • This has become cumbersome.  I keep forgetting to start flash when I'm on the Main Farm.  Get to GF and remember.  Now, I either collect without it, or have to go back to Main Farm, then get distracted by a harvest, then, go back to GF, remember I forgot to start it again.  This is the pits!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This has become cumbersome.  I keep forgetting to start flash when I'm on the Main Farm.  Get to GF and remember.  Now, I either collect without it, or have to go back to Main Farm, then get distracted by a harvest, then, go back to GF, remember I forgot to start it again.  This is the pits!
    Agreed!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    can't move or rotate building liked this
    On the menu of what you're trying to move/rotate, hover over the upgrade button.  The move/rotate buttons will appear there.  Found it quite by accident.
Sign In to comment.