Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 20 - From Test to Reality - Discussion

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I cant even log in to my farm at this point, it simply takes me to the big farm page and then freezes. Reloads and cache clears haven't fixed the problem. Having read through the recent posts I doubt i'd want to visit my farm to see the absolute mess GGS has made. Missing dollars? Missing gold? Missing event seeds? I shudder to even think whats happened at this point.....epic fail, one of many by GGS.
  • I also have had my entire inventory wiped out on the Viking farm.  Since I have not sold anything yet this represents millions of runes lost.......Must be fixed asap!!!!!

Please tell me this is a joke and my regular farm will appear soon.

I can not do anything in my flower farm. When I enter it automatically goes into Layout mode from which I can not escape other than reloading game. Which means, everything is sitting there to collect and I can't get into the ship.

Everything I had in the Nordic (Island) farm is gone except the buildings remain, ie. Flax, Sardines, Herrings, Wood, Feed, Fertilizer and Tunics ... Gone!! I was left with 9K Runestones, 800 penguins (out of over 7K) and 120 wood. Thanks!!

Please tell me why I have to switch farms to get the walkers at the market? Before if you had walkers at the market you could catch them at any farm. Now they just sit there unhappy until you happen to get back to that farm.

Garage access on main farm only. I can't access airport or decos unless on gourmet farm. I can't access greenhouse or ship unless on flower farm. I can't access horses or mine unless at horse farm. There's too much traveling now. Too much time to load each individual farm from which before you could access everything from any farm, (minus island).

There was no bonus for playing the test farm as promised. 

The only thing I see good about this, the wheel for loading fields, stables and buildings.

Like I wasn't unhappy enough and contemplating quitting. It's just too hard to be competitive with all the gold users. Now you go and take away what I have already built up. Thanks GG. You just made my day!! -_-
    I can actually access the flower farm..... harvest everything BUT does the harvest actually go to the inventory??????? Then have to reload the whole game to be able to access my other farms.

Nothing left in my inventory at the Viking farm.

Then looking at the new features...... 34 million for a piece of land or 6400 gold. We get a lousy 30 gold when we level up!!!!!!!!!!!. Only other way to get gold is via the gold mine which ofc requires the mine cards as well as gold to activate.  Already spent way too much on this game. Can't even imagine how hard it is for other players that aren't in a position to buy gold. GGS should rather look after their players by giving more instead of doing upgrades that clearly wasn't thought through properly.

Not sure why we even got more expansions since we can't afford it. 

Just give us what we had and lets move on...... 

• you will get used to it, the game should run better as there are less things loading on just one page. Yorkydevil has lost all the deco's from the flower farm, all this does make me laugh about the so called test server, they did not do enough testing did they ! or was it just like a temp island , get people to build, USE GOLD and then lose it with the excuse that it is a test server to make our game better. They did this a few years ago, but then we had to rebuild the farm buildings. Its simply greed and contempt to the good paying players by GGS   <3
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well I found what I hope is a bug the duck coop on the last upgrade doesn't get rid of the flags. Is  this going to be fixed?   Brian I like the new ringmenu  soo  much that is the best now to move things it is not as friendly but for premium feed and so on so much better.

• Farmer Loki (US1)Farmer Loki (US1) Posts: 125
    edited 21.09.2016
    .....epic fail, one of many by GGS.
    Yup. You got it. 

Another thing....I now have no sound on my farm. Ever since this whole debacle took place, the sound is gone. I've rebooted it and everything but nada. Anyone else also experiencing this as well?
  • brian69 (SKN1)brian69 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 36
    edited 21.09.2016
    Well I found what I hope is a bug the duck coop on the last upgrade doesn't get rid of the flags. Is  this going to be fixed?   Brian I like the new ringmenu  soo  much that is the best now to move things it is not as friendly but for premium feed and so on so much better.

okay, good that you like it, i hate it, dont understand why it had to be changed
    why is it better to have the bulldozer and rotate and move button hidden, it fitted fine before
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    What I can't understand is why GGS had to change the organic market!! there was nothing wrong with this feature at all, it was easy to operate from all farms when you had a visitor asking for produce & you never missed anyone. Now it is disjointed & stupid!!

Also why did the library have to be change from it's original place with Matilda's Academy I just don't see the point to this, you have a small building on a big mound & a big library that you can hardly see now at the bottom righthand edge of your screen.

GGS most of these things you have done are an epic fail. It is not an improvement to the game

Why weren't we asked for our opinions first before you screwed the whole game up but like usual we are probable bashing our head against the brick wall out of fustration
  • what happened to the mine in the game
  • Dillard it is at the Horse Ranch now.Click on Horse on the Timers to get there easily.
  • well I'm afraid we have to get used to it if we want to keep playing cos some of the big gold spenders have already bought up most if not all the new plots on  some of their farms so theres no going back now, we know GGS's stance on refunds on gold purchases they don't do it. also they do not listen to the  smaller players who love the game but don't  spend a lot on gold, they don't force us to play so some players will leave but as GGS know new players will join to take their place, a few tweaks would be nice though 
  • Lisa B. (INT1)Lisa B. (INT1) Posts: 8
    edited 21.09.2016
    1. I'm not doing the viking farm, but feel really sorry for those who have lost inventory there.

2. New Flower Farm is terrible. The shape is much worse than it was and I really want it back like it was before the update ! I do hope my missing decos will be back after the hotfix!

3. The absolutely WORST things about the 20.Sep update are:
    - horses and mine available on a kind of separate farm 
    - garage available only on the main farm
    - harbour (loading the ship) and greengouse available only on the flower farm
    - deco tower and airport available only on the gourmet farm.

It all adds A LOT MORE moving from one farm to another - and that switching between the farms is the most time-consuming thing in the game !

... I still can't (and I don't think I ever will) get over the new flower farm - it was the only farm where I could do some nice arrangements and actually design it so that it looks nice, since the main and gourmet farms are arranged the way to stuff as many facilities as possible to be able to do well in the championships, succeed in higher level deco events etc.
    Because of the new shape it is difficult to arrange things nicely on the flower farm - the new shape kinda forces to put things in dull rows  :(
    I loved my flower farm before yesterday's update, but now I hate it  :'(

EDIT:
    ... oh, and I forgot to mention ... if there are any comments about the changes in our co-op's chat, they say that folks do not like the mess and do not like MOST of the changes!
    Also, and sadly, that dots next to players' names in our co-op are normally green and white only ... now only 1 or 2 green dots, and the white ones are changing to yellow ones  :( 
  • what is village dollars???
    where it???
    how we get ?????
  • what is village dollars???
    where it???
    how we get ?????
    no one knows yet as far as I know
  • Hey Guys,

What do you think of the new update? .... You can discuss it here :)

love the changes...i really enjoyed them on the test farm...however i am dissapointed that i did not get rewarded for doing the test farm and i have been actively involved with the test farm every day since it started :( hoping that the ones that actually put the time in it and did it do get rewarded 
  • Astor (NL1)Astor (NL1) NL1 Posts: 150
    Hey Guys,

What do you think of the new update? .... You can discuss it here :)

Don't really like it ! Have lost everything on my new island ! No food for my pinguins !? Will i receive it back ??
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I found a bug on the island. When finishing a quest, I was to receive a decoration. But I got the remark that my inventory was full. So I went to my main farm and checked my inventory....it said 23/100. But the deco I was to receive is nowhere to be found :-(

• Biggest problem I'm having so far is that the "fast forward" button is in the same place as the feed/fertiliser - so when I go in and mindlessly click (as you do in this kind of game!) I end up costing myself gold to fast forward a building I had no intention of doing so on =/  

Fast forward button REALLY needs to not be in the same spot as "start production" type button
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    I found a bug on the island. When finishing a quest, I was to receive a decoration. But I got the remark that my inventory was full. So I went to my main farm and checked my inventory....it said 23/100. But the deco I was to receive is nowhere to be found :-(

Yes I had the same problem

The warning sends you to the general drop box and not the one of the Viking farm.

Mine was not full, I deleted one decoration anyway, but while the wheel seemed satisfied after this action, the deco I should have received is not there, my Viking farm drop box is empty

• UPDATE:  I just now found out that ALL OF MY HORIZONS are gone---you know, those stupid landscapes painted by that stupid artist that we spend MILLIONS to buy. AM I GOING TO EVER GET THOSE BACK TOO?? Or am I--and everyone else---just ripped off of all the things we bought/earned/workedd a LONG, HARD TIME to get?????? 
    Make sure you check your Landscape Inventory only on the MAIN farm. 

There will be different landscapes for different farms in the future; landscapes specific for the Gourmet Farm, Flower Farm, Horse Farm.. The old landscapes that you had prior to today only show up in Inventory if you're on the MAIN farm.
    um... take my advice. if it doesn't work then I'll think about it. SAVE YOUR WORK. It is the key to not losing your most precious things. Yeah, my happiness was down from about 850; but today it's at 906! Your happiness might go up too! just SAVE!
  • ALL players need to ban together to NOT play big farm until they fix they're screw up and get things back to how it was!!!! WTF???!!!  Village Dollars now? They don't bother to tell us what the hell that is or how to do it!!! Thanks for NOTHING big farm!!! Ban big farm!!!!
    Ban Big Farm! Yeah, good idea making a protest and/or a boycott on this game! however i liek dis game....
  • whether the village dollars and how to get and use it? thank you :)

• Merru58 (SKN1)Merru58 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 1
    Our bond with one player is a big part of the problems of the production facilities were moved to the warehouse and do not fit all back as it was before

i dont like it
  • Lost all stocks on Viking Farm..........
  • Paradice (US1)Paradice (US1) US1 Posts: 39

Oh i don't like the layout of flower farm. There were some figure that i wanted to make in flower farm by expanding selectively, but the new layout ignored my intention and make a mess of mine.

It is good to have more areas and to change the figure from square to rectangle. But i want to suggest that the user can rearrange the open areas, not automatically. I really don't like my farm shape.

Also, all the products and harvest of viking farm disappeared. please check it soon...

• Paradice (US1)Paradice (US1) US1 Posts: 39
    All the products and harvest of viking farm disappeared.  That was a lot of money invested, also I have a gold mining certificate working in the mine that I bought from Omar that cost around 2555.  Will that be given back to me?    ty Bea
  • I Have lost all viking farm goods as well, my flower farm is another disaster.. once I go to it I cant do anything on it and have to close my browser and come back on in order to get back to other farms.. I had production going there..haven't been able to do a thing on it
  • My flower farms a mess, i tried to fix it lost 2 decorations in doing it, because when i logged onto my flower farm it was all put into "layout mode" when tried to put it all back the way it was.for some reason it "doesnt' fit anymore.so i tried to put it back to fit as i could, when tried to put the remaining decos "That for some reason COULD NOT Fit anylonger" they disappeared!! Went to my viking Farm ..wow all my penquin food GONE had over 200, all my flax gone had over 2k.. well you are getting the picture all my resources are gone there.  Cmon really??? you had plenty of time to test this, you were given many reason for this NOT to go live at this point, yet here we are and Bugs galore!! 

The reason nothing fits especially on the flower farm is they deleted decor so they could "SHRINK" the flower farm (perhaps other farms as well) in order to make us BUY the same land back at 3 times the price.
    Just another way to suck Real money from us.

I am thinking I am done completely with any game these people have anything to do with. 
    Calling for a boycott of them and let them see their $$ disappear was our items have....

• Does anyone know what time the hotfix will be? I'm still missing all my Viking Island inventory items.
  • Fix the game now!
  • It is now 2.20 UK time
    Where is the fix
    Question   Why did you take 5 squares of the bottom of the Flower Farm and add them on the side to make it an oblong field. Very hard to work on
    Hurry up please as I am sure many many people are upset as me

Sign In to comment.