Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 20 - From Test to Reality - Discussion

Comments

• Oh i don't like the layout of flower farm. There were some figure that i wanted to make in flower farm by expanding selectively, but the new layout ignored my intention and make a mess of mine.

It is good to have more areas and to change the figure from square to rectangle. But i want to suggest that the user can rearrange the open areas, not automatically. I really don't like my farm shape.

Also, all the products and harvest of viking farm disappeared. please check it soon...

• My entire viking inventory is completely gone... Gee thanks as if it wasn't enough of a money pit already ...fml
  • all the decorations from the flower farm have vanished
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 20.09.2016
    I am afraid that
    the player who play Live account & Test Server with one browser
    to switch the server with logout & login
    cannot logout from Test Server.
    So can not play in Live account

If you clear your browser caches, it will fix it for you. Everything will reset back to normal login screen, choose your server and login - there you go! :)

Btw, Where is ship? Did anyone spotted harbor yet?  
  • It's back up on US1.

Viking farm inventory is all wiped out for me too.

Everything else looks just as I left it. All other inventory is accounted for.

What is the big rectangle on the horse farm going to be? 
  • Now, I'm angry.  I somehow got the viking farm.  I do not want to do the temp farms and I do not want the temp farm boxes opened on the ship.  What do I do to get out o it.  Otherwise I cannot send the ship right on it's way and it has to sit there for 6 hours waiting on nothing!   Who do I contact?
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 20.09.2016
    Lot of missing decos in my co'op. Is there anything i can tell them? I know it happened in test server, but it didn't happen for me. So, i don't know how to help them.
    Mainly decos are missing in flower farm. They are not in storage or anywhere else. Refressing game doesn't help or clearing caches......... And believe me, we have been looking for everywhere ;)
    Help poor farmers to found missing decos, we need them

And yes, viking farm problems are here tooooo!!!!!

• panchu5 (IN1)panchu5 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5
    upgrades are good, but my viking farm all goods are gone, i removed all the cookies, but not yet load it, can they solve it.
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    My co-op is also experiencing loss of temp farm products ! There are a lot of unhappy people here now I think, not a clever thing to do !
  • Hate the change....put me back
  • Morgane (US1)Morgane (US1) US1 Posts: 83
    Island farm I lost ALL my inventory...Flower Farm is radically broken!! And once on FF, there is no way to navigate to any where else. Have to restart the game. What a mess!!
  • I lost all of my stored items for the Viking farm too.  :(
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I've lost everything I had in store on the Viking island - completely cleaned out of everything Thanks a bunch.

Me too. All gone. :(
  • edited 20.09.2016

I don't know how this was 'tested' but it's a right mess.  You need to put it back as it was and try again, if you must muck around with it.

Actually, I'm done wasting my time with this today.  Unless it is changed back - issues are too numerous to mention - that's it, I will play no more.  Shame, as it was a relaxing game that hadn't tried to get to 'techy'.  What is being forgotten is that if it don't work we won't play and therefore we won't PAY.

Post edited by Club_Foot_Clyde (GB1) on
  • Ladyoz (US1)Ladyoz (US1) US1 Posts: 155
    I've also lost everything on the Viking farm.
    Not happy -__-

Same here. I had thousands of feed and flax, a lot of it from spending gold spinning the wheel of fortune. Now it's all gone.
  • I think that GGS will fix those errors with missing decos on the flower farm and empty island farm...

Those problems are in my coop too.
  • De timers (next harvest) don't work. Only the boat timer works. Viking storage is also empty on NL1server

• it would be better if they tested these things, rather than just dropping them in untested
  • it would be better if they tested these things, rather than just dropping them in untested
    Well, the joke is, this time they did test it. But never dit an island on test server.

• I have lost several decoration while rebuilding the flower farm.

I thought they are in the storage. There are NOT! Gone! Help!

• Some of my decos are also missing, and i went into a lot of trouble to get them...

I seriously hope that they will fix this mess...
  • The navigation between farms is much slower ! It's not cool nat all, It's more difficult to enjoy...
    Moreover, about the market on the side it is clearer but bonus are less easier to get with the very slow chargement between farms
    In terms of graphics it's much better less annoying but in terms of organisation and way to play I really prefere the old configuration

A subject a bit different, but before and more with this update test, the price of the new lands are not balanced at all between farms !! And it grows too much fast ! Do something please
    Cordially
  • Yuck!  Haven't liked it on the test server (and I said so) and I hate that this made it to reality on the regular game server.  Sure, room for new expansions is great.  But find a different way to get it that does not require me to go to a different farm to race horses and mine.  Having all of that on one screen and not having to hop all over the place just to do those things was far better than this scheme.  Not a happy camper about this one.  Truly cannot see the benefit.
  • Help, the inventary of mi Island is empty
  • What a disaster, wasn't the idea of a test server to iron out the bugs before it was delivered to the general servers, how can you have possibly have made so many errors.  Useless as ever, grrr
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    My flower farms a mess, i tried to fix it lost 2 decorations in doing it, because when i logged onto my flower farm it was all put into "layout mode" when tried to put it all back the way it was.for some reason it "doesnt' fit anymore.so i tried to put it back to fit as i could, when tried to put the remaining decos "That for some reason COULD NOT Fit anylonger" they disappeared!! Went to my viking Farm ..wow all my penquin food GONE had over 200, all my flax gone had over 2k.. well you are getting the picture all my resources are gone there.  Cmon really??? you had plenty of time to test this, you were given many reason for this NOT to go live at this point, yet here we are and Bugs galore!! 

• Can everything just be put back the way it was PLEASE ?
    Navigation got worse... much worse.
    To access anything have to switch maps, screens...
    Main farm not even loading at all..
    Vikings got ripped off completely to the clean slate...
    Customers now are not the same from flower to gourmet farm ( I'm sure main is not the same either, can't access main farm ..)

What is the point ? Less clarity, more confusion, more clicking and waiting on loading..

Please roll it back the way it was. and work some MORE on your "improvements"
  • edited 20.09.2016
    So far, I am not happy with the changes.  I have lost almost all my decorations on my Flower Farm and have virtually no happiness.  I spent lots upgrading those decorations.  Now they are gone.  They are not in my inventory.  I only had a few items in my inventory.  Plus, on my main farm, when I harvest eggs and try to sell 3900 at a time, it will only allow me to sell the current harvest.

I have also lost over 200 Penguin feed.  Not sure what else may be missing.
    Post edited by Lawyer2000fUser (US1) on
  • my inventory of my Island is empty too and like someone said it will take a while  to sort out flower farm
  • All my Nordic Farm inventory is missing!!  I have spent over $65,000 in gold and millions of dollars during this event.  I have not sold any items.  I have been saving them ALL for when they have selling goals.  It seems several in the Coop are having the same issue!!
Sign In to comment.