Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 03.06.2015
    Hear hear Pinjo!!

Steffie and Timo do deserve a big thank you, too! :thumbsup:
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 03.06.2015
    I would like to add FarmerJohn to the list as well....

Well, bless your little pea pickin' heart, Caroline! But given my past...um...notoriety, I'm much more likely to be the first player thrown onto the Community Bonfire! graphics-fire-044759.gif LOL
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 03.06.2015
    I`d like to add some more thanks to...
    Samty
    Jess_d
    Pingo
    Farmer John
    Prince Manish

Plus a big-ole hug for everyone that ever answered a question for another player!
    BigHug_zpsaf84f67f.gif
    Thank you for the nice words and the deco :)
    - as other people already have mention, also several other players have done are very nice helping service on the forum, and have mention a few of them...
    the only problem I have with that is.... my bad memory, it's hard to me to rembember the names on all these helpfull players I feel also deserve some nice word's and a reward for their working... hmmm who are not already mentioned... Yakoska have spread many good tips and informations about the horses, and also Mina0o, Jess_d, and Samty are names I have seen help other players many times. (apoligies to all those where I not can remeber their names)

Awwww, thank you both so much! comerengetahug.gif~original

Thank you to Juk for creating Larino's Corner. You & Larino have helped many of us!

A big thank you to Latten & Nafaru! You guys are great about listening to us & keeping us informed.
    *Also, thanks for taking care of the little hamster that keeps the game running.*

Thank you to Wabbit for helping to keep the forum organized & answering our questions.

I would like to thank some folks for being helpful members of our community.
    Runswivscissors
    farmerjohn 22
    Mina0o
    Pingo42
    Prince Manish
    Smurf8
    They have been very helpful to many and deserve a reward as well.

***If I forgot anyone feel free to send me a virtual slap to wake me up***

Group hug for everyone!! 1sm100grouphug.gif~original
  • carrianne9 (GB1)carrianne9 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 60
    edited 03.06.2015
    congratulations to those of you who won and i agree with the the recommendations, i would like to nominate smurf8 for her help and for the website she created that anyone is welcome to visit.
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 03.06.2015
    carrianne9 wrote: »
    congratulations to those of you who won and i agree with the the recommendations, i would like to nominate smurf8 for her help and for the website she created that anyone is welcome to visit.
    Aaw shucks and thanks boss x Thank you too Jess x
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 05.06.2015
    Congrats to Gwendolen, Jiesta, Dara15, Larino, Juk and Pinjo. We appreciate your support and guidance. Thank you for being here daily to help answer questions, share your experience, fix an issue or just give an encouraging word! ^^

I would like to say thank you to everybody who does their part to keep Forum running. A big Thanks to Latten and Nafaru for all you do for this forum. I can agree that it is very hard work to do all of the stuff you do now, and what you guys do makes the forum SUCH a wonderful place! We appreciate all you do! you guys are the best!

Without all of you this site would not be as amazing as it is.

But I would be remiss if I didn’t also thank our moderating team for the fantastic job they do here every day and for all of their hard work and dedication to this forum, and yes, to you ;
    Thanks Wabbit and Pinjo for continuing day after day to make Forums a better place.

***Without all of you Forum wouldn’t be so active so thank you so very much!***

I'd like to nominate some fellow members of our community for all their hard work

Farmerjohn22
    Runswivscissors
    Mina0o
    Pingo42
    Smurf8
    jess_d

Thank you for taking the time from your own lives to make this forum what it is...a wonderful place to enjoy, learn and share our experiences.

From the administrators to the members you are what makes this site the special place that it is; an amazing community full of friends

I’m thankful for all the friends that I’ve made! Thank you again to everyone that makes this place possible! You are all amazing!

Without you this forum would not be what it is, thank you...and hugs! :-)
    group-hug.png
  • Wendytsj626Girl (US1)Wendytsj626Girl (US1) US1 Posts: 190
    edited 08.06.2015
    Woohoo!! Grats to Gwen, Jiesta, Brian, Dara, Larino & Pinjo....Very well deserved all of ya! cup.gif

Fanks for the fanks, to those that mentioned me.... Nearly couldn`t get in the door to post, cos me head got stuck! PaperBag_zps17865ce1.gif

I`d like to add some more thanks to...
    Samty
    Jess_d
    Pingo
    Farmer John
    Prince Manish

Plus a big-ole hug for everyone that ever answered a question for another player!
    BigHug_zpsaf84f67f.gif
    Yes, add my vote for Runswivscissors; she has an advanced understanding of the game - and especially a fun use of avatars as well! Very entertaining, informative, fun and interesting.
  • Raven68 (US1)Raven68 (US1) Posts: 101
    edited 08.06.2015
    A well deserved recognition! Gwendolen, Jiesta, BriannospamGame, Dara15, Larino, & Juk

Thanks Nafaru for putting into action the appreciation we feel.

For those above and the others mentioned, I have found your posts, comments, opinions, observations, suggestions, rants, graphics and hilarity to be so incredibly helpful. I recognize both your names & icons as I've read your posts from month to month - searching for answers, looking for hints or just browsing topics. The nuggets I find, I then share w/ my team. You do good work and blessing to you all.
    Juk wrote: »
    Wow, I am honored :D

When we started with Larino's Corner it was meant to help our own new co-op members where to click, I never thought it would grow to what it is now and I am very happy people seem to get a lot of help from it. I guess all that research how and where to start such a site paid off :)

And a huge shout out to Larino for mentioning me, it wasn't necessary but she did it anyway and that is her character in a nutshell.

Juk & Larino - I welcome every new member of our co-op w/ an email that includes a link to your website. It's that important & valuable and one I continue to reference!
    Well, bless your little pea pickin' heart, Caroline! But given my past...um...notoriety, I'm much more likely to be the first player thrown onto the Community Bonfire! graphics-fire-044759.gif LOL

LOL - ya made me laugh, FarmerJohn! Whilst you're in there, may I offer you a spot of tea? Perhaps a cucumber sandwich?

Thanks again for all your contributions. :D
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 08.06.2015
    In case anybody missed the Forum Award Ceremony, here is a repeat of the event:
    Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this is farmerjohn reporting to you LIVE from the green carpet outside the Forum Awards where players will be recognized for their outstanding performances in the Forum. Ah, I can see Larino making her way through the crowd now! She is a vision of loveliness in a gold strapless flowing gown by Versace accented by her diamond tiara and matching Louis Vitton bag and heels! I must pinch myself! Following not far behind her is Jiesta and Gwendolen. Always considered fashion risk takers, they won't disappoint their fans today! While Gwendolen goes for the casual t-shirt and jeans look, Jiesta appears relaxed and at home in her overalls by Osh Kosh accented by her knee high muck boots in vintage camo. A look both classic and timeless! Oh, I can now see Juk coming this way! A virtual unknown until recently, Juk has quickly become a household word in the Big Farm Community. Expect more from this player in the future! Now I see the ever popular Briannospam approaching elegantly dressed in a green silk tuxedo by Armani. Move over, George Clooney! Bringing up the rear is the darling of Big Farm, Dara! Her marigold yellow sundress is to die for! As they all enter the Colliseum to accept their awards for their achievements, let us pause for a moment and reflect on what these individuals have accomplished. There is no higher calling in the game than to help your fellow players, and the ones chosen to receive this honor have proven to ALL of us that they have what it takes to be the BEST of those who do! This has been farmerjohn coming to you live from the green carpet! :thumbsup:
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 08.06.2015
    Congrats to all. Way to go and thank you for all the help, tips and suggestions, they have been very helpful. I for one am glad to be a part of this game and forum. So a BIG THANK YOU ! ! ! :thumbsup:
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 15.06.2015
    I would also like to nominate these two players too:

PrinceManish: specially for taking the initiative on making specific thread about island farm steps and other info, which played the big role in making this big new feature much more understandable and many other guides about the island later certainly used the info that was initially collected by his thread.

Runswivscissors: pretty much always shares ideas about the game and new/or old features even(if need changes), and I have personally seen this player really help alooooooooooot of newbies and other players on their question threads too.
    edited 04.07.2015
    Now that peace has returned, and we had another good look around the forum, being very happy with my "Bonfire", but way too afraid that all this disappears in the stack, here once again my nominations:

- PrinceManish
    - Samty
    - Runswivscissors
    - Yakoska
    - aaabbb1
    - FarmerJohn
    - Jes_D
    - Pingo4
    - Mina0

They all deserve to be on the list of great ambassadors! :thumbsup:
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 04.07.2015
    Agree Jiesta :)
    And I have noticed that also other players have doing a good helper job in forum.
    I'm here thinking on those players who have doing a lot of work to inform us with tips and calculations for the new candyfarm... hardup is the first name I remember in that connection, but I think there was one or 2 more who also posted some calcultions and tips? (help me if there are names I maybe have forgotten here)
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 04.07.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    - PrinceManish
    - Samty
    - Runswivscissors
    - Yakoska
    - aaabbb1
    - FarmerJohn
    - Jes_D
    - Pingo4
    - Mina0

They all deserve to be on the list of great ambassadors! :thumbsup:

And Briannospam
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 05.07.2015
    Ty Gwendolen :) - But I already have get a bonfire in the first post of this thread. :)
    So I'll step aside so other who also can get that honor and reward they deserve. :)
  • TeaneckGirlTeaneckGirl Posts: 25
    edited 10.07.2015
    I also think Prince Mannish should be recognized. Wonderful, easy to follow tips, especially on all the temp farms. Thank you Prince... you have been a big help to many!
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 11.07.2015
    Thanks to all, and congrats!!
    I agree with all the above nominees as well.
    And a great thanks to Timo, Steffi, and present and past moderators!
    Great work all!
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 20.07.2015
    I agree that some names from the US and other servers need recognition. The list above seems like a good start.
  • AmyandMattAmyandMatt Posts: 27
    edited 22.07.2015
    Grats to you all. It's to bad we don't have of you guys
  • Bestmenace2Bestmenace2 Posts: 179
    edited 22.07.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    THX FarmerJohn, this deco should be coming your way some day, too - and not only for your great contribution to our Daily Spud - News!!! flowers.gif
    I totally agree!:thumbsup:
    Bestmenace2
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 08.03.2016

• Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Congratulations to all and thank you for your support!!  Very much appreciated.  I also concur with the above nominees. :smiley: 
  • khoulker (IN1)khoulker (IN1) Posts: 54
    edited 10.03.2016
    VERY happy for all the wonderful winners, who have done so much to deserve some lovely time relaxing by a bonfire!!  :smile:   You all have my thanks and heartfelt congratulations! <3

PLEASE add to the honored group the following friends for being SO very helpful, and always kind and generous with their time and talent...
    Prince Manish
    RunsWivScissors
    Jess_D

Truly, they each inspire my every trip to these forums!  I am ever so glad to see the people who help us and keep us smiling being recognized and rewarded... it fills my heart!
    -karleena

• I hope that the ambassador thank you is still around as I would like to submit a couple names to the list for this award.

First is @Data King (US1)  who is always so helpful in the forum and always finds the time to help out when a player needs help. Thanks Data King.

Second is @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) who has created an awesome website with everything you need to know about Big Farm. Thanks CrazyBigFarm55 its an informative and very helpful site.

To view CrazyBigfarm55's site if you haven't see it yet:

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html

Thanks to all of you listed in this thread for all of your work and help.

Enoch
  • Vessarria (US1)Vessarria (US1) US1 Posts: 86
    I Agree with you Enochnock @Data King (US1) is always helpful on the forums! No matter
    if it something big or little he usualy has the answer as does @jess_d (US1) 

@CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) site is fantastic as well, thats and Larino's Corner are my
    go to sites!! 
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    Thank you very much enochnock for the nomination and Vessarria for the kind words! I am honored that you would even mention me.

There are so many helpful people here on the forum and I am glad that so many have found my website helpful.
  • CrazyBigfarm's site is fantabulous!  Any little thing I forget, it's there!  Well-deserved ambassadorship, Nina!  Congratulations to you and to all our other ambassadors.  You all are what makes this game irresistible.  :)
    I hope that the ambassador thank you is still around as I would like to submit a couple names to the list for this award.

First is @Data King (US1)  who is always so helpful in the forum and always finds the time to help out when a player needs help. Thanks Data King.

Second is @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) who has created an awesome website with everything you need to know about Big Farm. Thanks CrazyBigFarm55 its an informative and very helpful site.

To view CrazyBigfarm55's site if you haven't see it yet:

http://crazybigfarm.tk/index.html

Thanks to all of you listed in this thread for all of your work and help.

Enoch
    Absolutely agree! Thx @enochnock (US1) for sharing this and informing us about crazybigfarm site!
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Thank you so much enochnock for the nomination  :)
    Thanks Vessarria for the kind words! I am honored that you would even mention me.
    Also agree that @jess_d (US1) & @farmerjohn 22 (US1) have also stepped up to help out fellow players here in the forum and should also be nominated if not already ;)
This discussion has been closed.