Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Kubby III

Comments

• Fiodor Dostoyevsky:  "Idiot"
    Anne Rice: "Lasher",  "Servant Of The Bones", "Cry To Heaven"
    Lisa See "Snow Flower and The Secret Fan"
    Gabriel Garcia Marquez "One Hundred Years of Solitude"
    Vera Kryzhanovskaya "Life Elixir", "Mages", "God's Wrath", "Death of the Planet", "Legislators"
    Mikhail Bulgakov "The Master and Margarita"

• Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242

• This was exactly my face when i found out my brother read my journal!!! Let's just say my anger wasn't under controll at that moment Lol :D
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    WOW, that really is awesome! thanks for sharing :)
  • That was AWESOME  :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    Great intro using the animals living in Brazil, very nicely done! Thx DK!

• Pride doge 
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283

And it is realy true
  • AAYYEEEE XDDD
    WAZZUP PPLZ

LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOOOODDDDD!!!!
    Image result for funny pics
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    edited 03.09.2016
     :) here are some hairstyles i love and i thought i should share some if have some share them <3 

this one is  a side braid with a little rose on the back  the braid is really not a braid its more fancy Image result for cute hairstyles for girls
    this one is a bow in the back maid out of your hair
    Image result for cute hairstyles for girlsc
    this one you leave most of your hair down and then go own it will show a video if you look at the website     called youtube and there is  a bunch of hair videos on their if you search on google youtube click  that link andthen go there and search on the website youtube cute hair styles it will show a bunch their Image result for cute hairstyles for girls
    this one you befor you go to bed that night take a shower braid your hair and sleep in it then take it out and the morning and do half up half down and pin it and put some flowers or whatever you want to put and tatdo you have cute hair oh and also braid the half up half downImage result for cute hairstyles for girls
    i'll post some more on saturday 

Posts Merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    cute lol like it victoria
  • THIS MY FAV
    Image result for HAIRSTYLES FOR GIRLS
    edited 03.09.2016
    lol love it le dumb retard (US1) thanks for sharing

Image result for cute hairstyles for girls

Posts Merged | Cuddly

cute love it i like this one too. Image result for cute hairstyles
  •  First of all I want to apologise from the start if I may give offence to some or any, this will be my own, personal opinion - and I would like it to be read as such.

I have been playing for three years now - Feb.2013 - and been a coop leader for just about the same amount of time. I've stuck with this game through all of its updates (good or bad), bugs and fixes, crashes and what not. I managed to build a team of wonderful people who enjoyed the same relaxed play-style I had and together develop a decent coop. I never gave up on the game, even though, like so many other people, I had my own personal issues and problems (school, family, jobs, friends). Everything was balanced out and the game occupied a small part of my day to day activities.

With regret I recently came to realise that the game has altered beyond my ability to care for it anymore. The events are completely the same, even with the new added skins that in my case are completely worthless (too many types - egyptian, retro, space, aloha, rustic..why?). After level 145, I don't see why I should bother with them anymore..I already did 3 years worth of them. The islands as well, a money pit which I gladly dived into because I had enough - bot for me it became boring after succesive appearances. Horse championship? ..the same rewards session after session (minus the decos I sell). I don't even bother training my horse. Coop challenge? Neither I nor my team have the financial power to actually win anything decent and instead of team effort and competitive feeling, all I can guarantee them is dissappointment for their efforts. Lab, lester tree and xp school? Why? I'm not planning to build THAT much money in the hopes that I'll upgrade to level 100 by the time I retire.

All of the above, have given me a feeling of total boredom and idle repetition. I can barely bring myself to open the game, and when I do I just sit around for the architect to appear and maybe, finally get to upgrade something. 
    The reason why I'm telling you this, is because I once cared a lot about this game, and I care about the people who still play it and whom I know start to feel the same. On my server at least (romanian), there are lots and lots of people who quit everyday, most don't return and new players are scarce. Add to that the total lack of support on forums or support service and today's news that ours and several other's forums are shutting down for good. And your own CM's are leaving.. 
    I'm not saying the game is closing or that I want it to.

I'm just stating that from my point of view ( and the people I've managed to talk to) the game has developed in such a way as to make it unappealing, especially to its long-term players. It is your decision how you want to develop it further, but I am sorry that GGS has disappointed me with the long-term management of this game. I've spent more than three years playing it, and I feel entitled to a concluding opinion :) Hope you don't take it amiss. It has been a pleasure and it will remain a fond memory. I just hope my worse predictions don't come to pass :)

Cheers!!! 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    I totally get where you are coming from and I have been here only half of the time you have invested. I agree they have made some hum dinger of errors referring to lester tree, academy, The Lab and yes just a year and half the weekly event has become stale and I rarely bother all my farms are done almost maxed out nothing less than a six some eights but those flags are horendous. I like what I am seeing in test server but not sure it will be enough. There is only so much repetition a person can take, I have quit games because it just get to be too much. I hope that the developers give some serious thought to some real changes to spark us.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    I agree with u in regards to repetition. New events that are eventually released especially the ones involving finding things around ur farm (mushrooms, candy etc) are pretty much the same event and the same rewards......only difference being the item u are actually searching for around the farm. Coop projects are stale, there's been no attempt at improvement even though new crops were introduced a while ago. The only event I can look back on and be excited about was Chinese new year......that one was interesting and I hope GGS comes up with new ideas similar to this in the future. Goodbye and goodluck loana  :D
    Here u can post some images of cute couples

Enjoy
    Image result for a picture of adorable couples
    edited 30.09.2016

Post edited by Barbiecharm (IN1) on
  • Agreed Loana....

GGS - Need changes!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list