Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Where is LESTER?

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
      I wish he would visit mine :expressionless:
    You may not if and when he does decide to visit you ;)
  • Where is Lester ?  

Am a lvl 79 player and play almost daily but have never had Lester visit my far.  
  • Lester visited for the 1st time.

After fulfilling his 10 orders he gave dollars and walked off.

As far as I have understood he asks gold to be used n returns the same gold back.

Why did I not get the part with the gold ?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    problem is I do not usually sell to these only when on Lester.  I sold feeds I really did not want to sell.  So when he comes back will I still be at 5 of 10
    It should come back at that point and you do not have to sell every customer what they are asking for. You can just let them walk away and wait for the next customer. Yes it will take longer to complete the event but you do not end up selling off things you really need or want
  • I last saw him on July 6th, so I am not expecting him back till around 25th-27th of this month.
    Are you working on an average of 6 weeks between visits, and how many times has he been to you in total?
    If you complete his gold task he doesn`t come back again for about 7 weeks. If you just do the cash thing, he is meant to come back much sooner, like a week or 2. April is a long time either way, not sure why you wouldn`t have seen him for so long. Was he coming regular to your farm before then?
    I have only seen him twice in total, March and April, and I did the gold task both times !
    @lthrrr (GB1) Well its the 27th & no Lester jumping up n down on my farm yet, so looks like he has abandoned us both. :(
  • i had lester the other day is filled the 10 and he gave me dollars then off he went no gold offer not that I ever use the gold offer, but he has been
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Lesley 52 in my co-op has Lester at hers again, I think she has seen him 15-20 times now. It's obvious he has his favourites !!!  :):)
  • @lthrrr (GB1)  52 days now, still not here!! I am sure it was only 51 days before... Tell Lesley to quit hogging him, she must learn to share hehe :p
  • Lester visited my farm before last cc. Hoping to catch him soon. ;)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Lester has not returned to my farm in many months now.  Once, I remember that I was told it was to average 51 days in between, but it has been at least twice that long.  Should I be worried.  What is happening?
  • Lester has not returned to my farm in many months now.  Once, I remember that I was told it was to average 51 days in between, but it has been at least twice that long.  Should I be worried.  What is happening?
    I know the feeling... 63 days & counting here :(
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @lthrrr (GB1) and @RunsWivScissors (GB1)  o:)  Hate to say this Lester is on my farm weekly and has been since this event started except when he had nervous break down.  I have never given him gold, so if you don't he will pop round more often    :)
  • Day 75 & he is finally here!!!!!

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 18.09.2016
    @Letty.liongamez (GB1)

Lester comes regularly to my farm. Not at first, from the start .... I had to wait a month for him (he appeared randomly on everyone's farm), but then all of a sudden he came jelling & screaming, covered with locusts, walking down the path....

I always help him, I never bought gold, I only took the cash .... and like Scissors said: ever since he tends to come back every 2-3 weeks.

My coop members experienced exactly the same pattern in his behavior. I didn't speak to players yet who did buy gold upon Lester's offer.
    Day 75 & he is finally here!!!!!

I am wondering if I will ever see Lester again, as stated previously, I have only seen him twice, ever !!! And the last time was back in April, 5 months ago!!
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    He must be very busy now Lester finding all those bugs
    I am beginning to be paranoid that Lester is being withheld, or I am being punished for something ! Lester has still not visited my farm and it is now getting on for 6 months !
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    For 1st time since Lester began visiting I was willing to spend gold with him on the new land expansions . I did my orders , then Lester asked for over 90K than I had, only bought gold same day as update failure so not buying again ,all the deals are related to CC anyway no interest to me    :D
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    Day 75 & he is finally here!!!!!

I did not remember the exact number of days but lester is not coming from 3months in my farm or more,
    finally u got 
  • Tigrain (BG1)Tigrain (BG1) BG1 Posts: 170
    edited 01.10.2016
    Lester has never EVER visited my farm,not a single time.
    Funny thing i got him twice on the test server :*
    Wonder whats happening here,...the only difference was i played test server on  different browser i never played my main farm on,but i really dont think thats the problem here .If theres any problem that is,may be he have his favorites and also ppl he will just never visit... *SIGH*
  • I too have never gotten a visit from  lester  and I am at level 77
    lester came in my farm after 95 days but he does not ask me the gold requirements .
    I m very sad :(
    lester came in my farm after 95 days but he does not ask me the gold requirements .
    I m very sad :(
    Maybe that task was changed? or it's meant to work like that after the first few times?

i fill 10 order but he does not do his 2nd task ( gold offer) , my few frnds also suffer this kind of problem 
    i never seen this kind of problem but today i saw :(
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    @ashim (IN1) If you have a prime spending or 2 for 1 offer (maybe other offers too) on your farm at the time you finish the customer orders, Lester will leave without offering the gold task. The good news is that since you didn't do the gold task this time he should come back sooner. Next time before you sell to the last customer, make sure you don't have a prime spending offer or any other prime offers so he'll give you the gold task.
    @ashim (IN1) If you have a prime spending or 2 for 1 offer (maybe other offers too) on your farm at the time you finish the customer orders, Lester will leave without offering the gold task. The good news is that since you didn't do the gold task this time he should come back sooner. Next time before you sell to the last customer, make sure you don't have a prime spending offer or any other prime offers so he'll give you the gold task.
    Thnks a lot jess_d for sharing such a useful news but in my case i dont have  priime spending offer
    Lester has finally deigned to visit my farm again, after a nearly 6 month absence ! I wonder what the required gold spend will be for me (if any) ?  :)
  • Everyone Laster comes to your farm when he needs your help on he's farm so you going to have to let him
    to come to you at your farms ok well i have to go now by
                                                             from
                                                      cooprative leader
                                                      christinewinnie
  • he still has never visited me and I am level 174 but I have never ever bought gold on my farm I cant afford too
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    I had Lester visit my farm today for the first time ever. I fulfilled all 10 neighbors orders but in the end could not collect my money from Lester. I reloaded the game and cleared my cookies and cache but when the game came back up he was gone and I never did get my money. Did I do something wrong or is my Lester bugged?
  • I had Lester visit my farm today for the first time ever. I fulfilled all 10 neighbors orders but in the end could not collect my money from Lester. I reloaded the game and cleared my cookies and cache but when the game came back up he was gone and I never did get my money. Did I do something wrong or is my Lester bugged?
    @lambcake (US1)  He does do some strange things, several people have said about him giving the cash & then leaving without offering the gold task, not heard of him not even giving the cash before.  He should be back with you in a week (ish) you should be able to see then if it was just a gltch this time.
Sign In to comment.