Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 16th - Test server is go! - Discussion

Comments

• Shell186 (GB1)Shell186 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11
    ...I cannot expand the farm. It says I don't have enough gold even though I am clicking the money button

I had a similar situation with trying to upgrade my farmhouse to level two. My money indicator said I had 18k & upgrade is 10k or 100 gold. I clicked the money upgrade button but was told I didn't have enough gold (I did have enough gold, but I wasn't trying to upgrade with gold). When I logged out & in again, my money was then only 8k so it's either 1) a bug with the money not updating properly as you're spending it or 2) the 10k was taken but the upgrade didn't happen for some reason.
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Have the same problem watering trees.
    Eggs not harvesting fix just  refresh
    Entire screen not loading fix just refresh

• rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    So far minor glitches Not sure about everything being on different screens Needs timer overhaul for this.Don;t like having to search for the farm areas. ex ship with flower farm mine wit horse ranch

Like the new look so we will adapted...
  • matchuks (INT1)matchuks (INT1) Posts: 5
    edited 19.08.2016
    Cannot harvest the ripe corn as yet have been clicking since yesterday have logged out and in so many times refreshed the game nothing happening cannot register that i have clicked the corn . This is annoying https://gyazo.com/43cb3c7622d3ba14fc9a1149e588a3ed
    Post edited by matchuks (INT1) on
  • Shell186 (GB1) said:when i watered today the only farms it went to were the ones that were online  when i clicked to do the next one that was not online it just kept loading and loading.

when going to the coop water trees it just loads and loads and i have to refresh to get back to my farm.  it never makes it to the coop members farm.
    mine does the same thing  --bestmike4

me three. When I first joined the co-op I made it to one fellow members farm & watered their tree. I tried to move to the other members farm & the game froze. After logging out & in again, I was able to move to the other members farm. Their tree told me I had already watered it but the list of members trees showed a grey watering can rather than a green tick. Since then however, anytime I try to visit either members farm the game freezes. 

• VictoriaDD7 (US1)VictoriaDD7 (US1) US1 Posts: 106

Got the TS up and running, finally

BUT now, when I try to build some items, it gives an error message

Got 2 fields, chicken coop, mill, composter, silo, and apple orchard, upgraded fence and 2 decorations

BUT IT WONT Let me build a pig pen!!!

Gives an error message about a bad location.

I have upgraded land, got plenty of room? But?

• MsRenee (US1)MsRenee (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 19.08.2016
    Hi everyone, 

• Please DO NOT post bug reports for the test-server on this thread or anywhere on this forum, there is a forum set up specifically for posting about the test-server & that is where the devs will be looking for bug reports. You can get there by clicking the forum button on your test-server farm or using this link: Test Server Forum

Tried to log into the forum link above .. doesn't seem to work .. gives one the option of "countries" .. but not the "test server" .. 

*** Correction . FINALLY figured out ... the above link works ... (. wished I could delete this .. (this forum is so confusing ..))  Ignore this post
  • NEW issue: When I try to purchase a 'cow shed' I get following response:
    This editor has a bad position.
    Support info:
         Command: PBEditorBuyResponse
         Error Code: 13
         Zone: 99
         PID: 4130

If I can't bbuy a cow shed I can't complete any of the events that require my collect/selling milk! Please fix ASAP. I really enjoy the new site and hope this is one of the bugs that can be quickly fixed.
  • I can't  sign in in the test server forum, 
    @laryam (US1) If you are able to post here, just click this link to the Test Forum & you will still be signed in when you get there.

Reminder to everyone....

Please do not post test server bugs on this forum, the devs will not see them here.
    If you cannot get to the test forum from your test farm, just go there from here (see above). 

Thankyou
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    I also can't get into the test forum so am posting my problem here.

I can't build a second barn.  It keeps on saying that the editor has a bad position. I have plenty of room for the barn so don't know why that message keeps popping up.  I can't continue with the side task without building it. 

When will this problem be fixed please?
  • Prase2 (INT1)Prase2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 56
    Please whether someone tell us what serve vilage dollars? 
    How do I earn?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I also can't get into the test forum so am posting my problem here.

I can't build a second barn.  It keeps on saying that the editor has a bad position. I have plenty of room for the barn so don't know why that message keeps popping up.  I can't continue with the side task without building it. 

When will this problem be fixed please?
    If you are able to post here, just click this link to the Test Forum & you will still be signed in when you get there.

Reminder to everyone....

Please do not post test server bugs on this forum, the devs will not see them here. 
    If you cannot get to the test forum from your test farm, just go there from here (see above). 

Thankyou
  • When you log on it says that the plug can be pulled at any time and you lose everything - yet - they are asking you to buy gold!!!  If you buy gold - you will lose it.   Its a test server and as such - you will lose anything you buy!! Can't believe it - what a rip-off - they just after the money yet again!!!!!!!!!
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i think it is just in the original coding used for the game and it would have been to hard for them to take it out i mean they are not advertising deals for you to buy gold and made sure to worn everyone first
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    edited 22.08.2016
    Side tasks can be ignored!!! you do not have to do them! ;)

and you never have to buy gold at any time, the choice is yours here on the test server or the reg. game! :)
  • Love the new design! Only glitch that I ran into on the farm is trying to water my coops trees. it keeps freezing up. I start over and it freezes again when i go to the others' farms. Other than that, it's a go, so far! 
  • This new server might be better than old one. I like this new server.
  • on the top of your test farm screen you will see orange dollar bills right under your stated green farm dollar total

they are labeled village dollars

what are they?

how does one get them?

what will they be used for?

• yes you can ignore them  - but how many buy with gold and then lose everything when the plug is pulled?
  • I like the map and the features of the farm on the test server.  I am really impressed!  Keep it up.
  • Ran into another glitch today. When getting the bubbles from the workers. I was moving a cow shed. after moving the shed all my people disappeared for several minutes. Now i have to start at 1 again and i was at 76. I am so upset about this. Now i have to sit here for another hour just to get to where i was before they start counting again.
    Grrr.
  • EmaAndMe (US1)EmaAndMe (US1) Posts: 227
    edited 23.08.2016
    yeah..the sky is falling..as You pointed out "it says that the plug can be pulled at any time and you lose everything"..so decision is theirs to make, buy that gold or buy with gold or not, thats why its called "test server".
    Post edited by EmaAndMe (US1) on
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well is there any chance that the farms we are building we could keep on a different server example being I am in US server could I maybe switch the test to INT server??????????  Or is this a major No NEVER
  • ani_farm (INT1)ani_farm (INT1) Posts: 1
    edited 23.08.2016
    how can i begin for test server?
  • Well is there any chance that the farms we are building we could keep on a different server example being I am in US server could I maybe switch the test to INT server??????????  Or is this a major No NEVER
    @Damaria3 (US1)  There is only one test server, if you select test server for any flag you will end up in the same place, the only difference will be the language the game is in there. I wouldn`t get too attached to your test farm, it is for the purpose of finding bugs & fixing them before new features are added to the live game, so if they decided they needed more testing done at lower levels, they could reset the server & start over again.

how can i begin for test server?
    @ani_farm (INT1)  Click the logout button on your live farm, then the reconnect button, to get to the login screen, then down at the bottom, change the server next to the flag to TEST server & fill in the large login box in the middle of the screen. Once you have created your new farm there, the next time you login you use the small login box on the right.

It will not work on a private or incognito browser window.
  • I can't visit my coop members farms to water their trees on the test server,the players farm wont load at all.Also where is the mine located on the test server or is it available yet?
  • The graphics and the interaction with the menu selection are user friendly.

Some time getting hang when visiting other Farm to water the trees.

with Booster on, its quite exciting to play the events

Cheers
    Yuvaraj
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Scissors I am confused people have different games on different servers like Duffy has two games going I think he or she is US  and int
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Scissors I am confused people have different games on different servers like Duffy has two games going I think he or she is US  and int
    I have (had) one on both US (I closed it a week or so ago) and WWW1 (I'm closing it tomorrow).  You can have as many farms as you want as long as each one is on a different server.
Sign In to comment.