Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Did anyone spot the Architect?

Comments

• Well, he often comes back shortly after leaving in the next day or so and then doesn't show up for a month or so.

Perhaps the Architect will come back for you soon!  :)
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Well I am broke now... so a  month from now will be fine LOL
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Are we only getting 1 visit this time? Steve was here on UK server between Midnight and 4.30 am BST, and I am glad I waited up !  :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 17.08.2016
    Yep - I am with @lthrrr (GB1) on this one .... We only saw Steve once this time, he arrived at 1.00 am CET. Do have coffee & cookies ready (coz we treat him as Santa) but didn't see him back anymore  

EDIT: then again: he just arrived at 2 pm - Yáááy! 
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Kleine Jan (NL1)Kleine Jan (NL1) NL1 Posts: 283
    edited 17.08.2016
    At 09.20  CET about he left the australian server. He will be coming back this afternoon
    Steve the architect has arrived at 14.00 hours CET
    Lol yep, he has just re-appeared on UK server too ! Thank goodness !  :)
  • He is here!! But I have no money :(
  • I don't even begin to know where to find the architect to upgrade houses.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    You don't find him, he finds you!  He shows up for a nanosecond once in a blue moon -- he drives a maroon van, and he tends to show up in the parking lot every other time the floor trader does.
    Answer ✓
    The architect show up 1 or 2 times a month for a period of about 24 hours. He don,t stay 24 hours in 1 time but comes and leaves after about a 4 hour visit. 
    You know when he is there when there is a red van on the parkinglot where also the event,the wheel of fortune,omar etc are when they are on the farm.

Also on the forum when he shows up some players post it there inclusive the time of arrival.
    He was here this week,it will normaly take a few weeks more before he comes back again
  • JaciD (US1)JaciD (US1) US1 Posts: 1
    Where do I find the building architect?  I found the van with the landscaping architect but there was no help for the building architect needed for upgrading buildings.  Please help.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.08.2016
    Where do I find the building architect?  I found the van with the landscaping architect but there was no help for the building architect needed for upgrading buildings.  Please help.
    Steve the Architect's van shows up in the bazaar with all the other events. He comes and goes as he pleases. There's no advance warning of his arrival given to us. :)
    Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Farmer John is correct.  Although some say he shows up every other time Monica (dark car) shows up.  And, if you check this forum, someone usually posts when he shows up on their farm.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
      Here's how Steve the Architect appears in the parking lot..........       
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    edited 02.09.2016
    Steve has turned up on the AU server at 14:00 AEST, and left at 18:30.
    He returned at 20:00, and left again at 00:30.
    He also turned up again before 08:20, and left at 11:30.

Edit: Updated with departure and additional times.
    Post edited by Bufo (AU1) on
  • מי יודע מה עם הארכיטקט?
    אני כבר חצי שנה לא רואה אותו,
    מישהו יודע לתת לי פרטים לפי שעון ישראל?
    גם החברים שלי מתלוננים על זה.
    בבקשה פרטים על זמני הארכיטקט
    תודה :)
    @eti41 (INT1)

The local time when the Architect appears depends on which server you are playing on.
    He appears on the Australian server first, but will appear the same day on all the other servers.
    A picture of the Architect's van is in farmerjohn 22's post, 3 posts above this one.
    I believe that he does not appear on your farm unless you have a building that he can upgrade, such as a level 4 simple house.

Regards :smile:
  • Steve has turned up on the AU server at 14:00 AEST, and left at 18:30.
    He returned at 20:00.

I'll update this post with departure and additional times :smile:

@Bufo (AU1)  Thank you for the heads up, much appreciated.

Steve just showed up on the US1 server.

• These EU zero hour contracts are terrible, poor archie dont know if he is coming or going. Funny though I did see him a few times lately... i must be spending too much time on my farm   o:)  and where's my forum chick... she'll know  <3
    edited 06.09.2016
    Oops!

The Architect showed up on the AU server with the Cooperative Championships at 15:30 AEST (6-9-2016) :lol:

He left at 17:30, came back at 19:30, left again at 21:30, returned again at 23:00, left again at 01:00 (7-9-2016).
    Post edited by Bufo (AU1) on
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    @Bufo (AU1)  Was that 6/9 when architect was on farm?
  • Steve just left the AU server.
    @Lesley52 (GB1) Yes, Tuesday afternoon and on.  It is now 00:10 very early on Wednesday morning, and he is still on his third visit :smile:
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Thank you @Bufo (AU1) Will keep an eye out
    He showed up on UK server at 4 pm BST, at exact same time as CC !!! Now that is brilliant timing, NOT !!!
  • Steve just showed up on the US1 server (east coast time).

@Bufo (AU1)  Thanks for the info.
  • Steve has just arrived on the AU server. I would expect him to arrive on US server around 2 am central time.
  • Can someone please confirm if Steve is still around?

We have a post in chat that he was here somewhere around 6:30ish and left about 8:30ish on the East coast.

Thanks
  • It doesn't matter anymore whether Steve is here or not.

After the update, most of those Steve-buildings no longer need an architect. All those months of waiting for Steve to come... Useless!

Sign In to comment.