Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Comments

• I ran to sign up
    But no test server next to my flag (or any others that I checked)
    I need chocolate now
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    After the update arrives, silly bum!
  • Oh yeah... duh!... Can`t believe I fell for that ole one in my citement, how embarassing lol
  • when does the update arrive?
    It'll be a bit later today than usual, about 2pm CET is the planned release. For everyone as lazy as me, that would be in about ~3 hours ;)
  • RAhul990 (IN1)RAhul990 (IN1) Posts: 2
    edited 16.08.2016
    OK
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I ran to sign up
    But no test server next to my flag (or any others that I checked)
    I need chocolate now
    Dont worry @RunsWivScissors (GB1), I did exactly the same  :)  
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    There ya go @RunsWivScissors (GB1) and @bdreish (GB1)

The devil takes a hand in what is done in haste  you silly bums!! 

• OMG look at dat big ole pile of heaven up dere!!
    I hope some falls down here, specially that choccie in the middle with the bits on it, that looks lush!!
  • Update happened? Am I the only one who is not finding Test server??
    No update yet :) 
  • just waiting for it :smile:

OK all of ya silly bums!

*pssssst, I just learned a new expression from Timo, can you tell?*

There is enough chocolate for everybody up there, so come and get it and be patient LOLOL

• I'm waiting for is the same?
  • test server not opening

• player not found is the result

• I hope the update is done a few hours before it is bed time here (it is late afternoon where I live) .. I would like to be from the first to register .. so excited !

• is it strd
    Update: This update will be moved to tomorrow guys  I won't be here though, so be nice to our favorite mods and to all CMs helping out for the time being!

I really don't like any of this :(
  • CM Latten said:
    Update: This update will be moved to tomorrow guys  I won't be here though, so be nice to our favorite mods and to all CMs helping out for the time being!

@CM Latten
    Thanks for the info. I might die of excitment. ;)
  • CM Latten said:

As long as it will be during the time I am awake tomorrow then I don't mind waiting another day :) .. and thank you for letting us be informed. 
    Again, super sorry :/ I wish I wouldn't miss this. 

We already activated the test forums so our collegues don't have to do it tomorrow, please be kind and don't spam it already :D
  • TinaM1 (US1)TinaM1 (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    edited 16.08.2016

So you can still login your regular account and/or the test server? I think I am interested in helping out.

• @TinaM1 (US1) Yeah its just like having a 2nd farm on another server, it won`t affect your main farm, though if you want to get rewards for helping out paid to your main farm, you need to set up the new one using the same email address.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    CM Latten said:
    We already activated the test forums so our collegues don't have to do it tomorrow, please be kind and don't spam it already :D
    *cough* us? post early? Tssk as if we'd do such a thing.
    Ahem. So I shall err not mention i already posted this question.. someplace else..
    How to create a new account on the test server
    ...Next to the flag symbol on the title screen, select the Test Server from the server list next to it. You will then have to start a new account - please use the same email address

Am I understanding this correctly.. so... when the test server will start.. there will be an extra Icon/option... somewhere

...................................................................here?

OKAY! @Michiru (GB1) wins and gets the biggest pile of chocolate!!

I know how much she looooooooooves chocolate!
    Without wraps because your island already looks a mess! 

• Oh we can't wait - the excitement is really getting to us - thanks @Jiesta (NL1)  for the chocolate!!! :)
  • contrary (US1)contrary (US1) US1 Posts: 122
    I'm not good at this patiences thing & I don't like chocolate (yea..yea..I know a sacrilege)..how about some beef jerky & a cold beer!!!! That'll help keep me calm....
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I'm not good at this patiences thing & I don't like chocolate (yea..yea..I know a sacrilege)..how about some beef jerky & a cold beer!!!! That'll help keep me calm....
    Haha, same for me too thanks  :D  ;)

edited 16.08.2016

On the CONTRARY
    says it all, doesn't it?

Here ya go! ... and you too @Dara (SKN1)

OMG .... I must be mad
Sign In to comment.