Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

You want a nice signature? It's Here!!

Comments

• Ohhhh yes I love them both...OH I can't decide, you did such an awesome job :smiley:

And no I have never heard of Capybaras lol.  So what do I need to do now?  I think perhaps I will take the top one.  Is that a turtle in the tiny video...awesome!

Thank you so much Michiru, your the best :smile:
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Ohhhh yes I love them both...OH I can't decide, you did such an awesome job :smiley:

And no I have never heard of Capybaras lol.  So what do I need to do now?  I think perhaps I will take the top one.  Is that a turtle in the tiny video...awesome!

Thank you so much Michiru, your the best :smile:
    Here's how you install your really cool signature
     1. Right click on the sig & select "copy image"
    2. Click your name up on the black bar at top of page & go to "preferences"
    3. Select "signature settings" & paste or CTRL+V into the box & then click Save.
  • Hey thanks so much ; )
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Looks awesome :)
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Please can I have a signature saying Golden Sparkle as that is my nickname in sparkly gold with 5 butterflies and a unicorn with an ice skater as a big farm scene with Tess in the corner and a  sparkly golden heart on the top right? Is that too hard or can you do it? 
    @GoldenUnicorn96 (GB1) I finally dared to take a crack at it ;)

• @Michiru (GB1) You are a star!!.... That is awesome & you got everything in it, great job!! She has waited such a long time for that & I kept trying to make time to do it all, but it just wasn`t happening.... Thanks for being patient with us Sparkle :)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Loved this too the little turtle going after the apple and the stuff bunny withreal bunny stroke of genius
  • The artists are soooo talented- beautiful work! I would really love to have a lady with long, white hair straddling a medieval dragon perched upon a mountain peak. Background of artist's choice, but something with purple would be nice(NOT the dragon,please!). So disappointed BF only has Chinese-type dragons through Asian and no medieval winged dragons. Fairytale would be perfect for offering that option. Hint, hint....
    Thanks so much!

dragonlass
  • This is where you can get one...

See ?
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    I want an unique signature with glittering and moving objects as background, I like rose colour so I want most of the work with rose colour, I want so much signatures from all :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 16.08.2016
    I want an unique signature with glittering and moving objects as background, I like rose colour so I want most of the work with rose colour, I want so much signatures from all :)
    Hello, Barbiecharm. :)  Michiru has already made you 2 very nice signatures you requested earlier, but you never even installed them.  Don't you think you should use the one's made for you first before asking for more?

Signatures by Michiru......... 

edited 16.08.2016
    Thank you very much @farmerjohn 22 (US1)!

also Scissors had made one too
     by @RunsWivScissors (GB1)
    that was from your previous request description
    @Barbiecharm (IN1) would be nice if you used any of them shortly before asking for a new one. Making them takes time and we do it for free afterall ;)

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • Hello I would like to have a snowy setting with a few pine trees and a wolf. It is okay if you get something wrong.
    :wink:
  • and my signature ajrocks7 in cursive
  • Thank you very much @farmerjohn 22 (US1)!

also Scissors had made one too
     by @RunsWivScissors (GB1)
    that was from your previous request description
    @Barbiecharm (IN1) would be nice if you used any of them shortly before asking for a new one. Making them takes time and we do it for free afterall ;)

I agree!
    Hello I would like to have a snowy setting with a few pine trees and a wolf. (...) and my signature ajrocks7 in cursive
    Something like this? @ajrocks7 (US1)

The artists are soooo talented- beautiful work! I would really love to have a lady with long, white hair straddling a medieval dragon perched upon a mountain peak. Background of artist's choice, but something with purple would be nice(NOT the dragon,please!). (...)
    Thanks so much!
    @dragonlass (US1)  Hope you like one of them ;) 

And one more GoT inspired dragonlady ;) 

• Hello I would like to have a snowy setting with a few pine trees and a wolf. (...) and my signature ajrocks7 in cursive
    Hello I would like to have a snowy setting with a few pine trees and a wolf. (...) and my signature ajrocks7 in cursive

Perfect! Thank you! I can't decide which one to use!
  • The artists are soooo talented- beautiful work! I would really love to have a lady with long, white hair straddling a medieval dragon perched upon a mountain peak. Background of artist's choice, but something with purple would be nice(NOT the dragon,please!). (...)
    Thanks so much!
    @dragonlass (US1)  Hope you like one of them ;) 

And one more GoT inspired dragonlady ;) 

Omg those look amazing!!!! Great job Michiru!!!!
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    The girl with the dragon on her face is so so AWESOME!! Beautiful!!!
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    edited 06.09.2016
    ok people farmer falcon US1 said ya'll could make a thing for me i want little Cate on it and i want a bunny on it with lime green and teal blue  

and i like bunnys and dogs and cats and reading and going really high and i like teal blue with lime green too.

thanks 
                  Cate

[Posts Merged | Wabbit]
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    ok anybody gonna make the thing i wish for anybody on? ? ? ? ? ?  ?
  • farmer falcon (US1)farmer falcon (US1) Posts: 2,888
    edited 08.09.2016
    You have to give them time little Cate  :)
    Sometimes it can take a while it depends on how many request they have and other stuff. 
    ok thanks farmer falcon
  • Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    edited 13.09.2016

Hope you like it Cate my friend 

[Large images replaced by edited one from Michiru | Wabbit]
    i like bunnys and dogs and cats and reading and going really high and i like teal blue with lime green too.
    @little cate (US1)

edited 13.09.2016

Hope you like it Cate my friend Michiru (GB1) said:
    i like bunnys and dogs and cats and reading and going really high and i like teal blue with lime green too.
    @little cate (US1)

which on do i chose because i like them both  such hard 

[Large images replaced by edited one from Michiru | Wabbit]
    @little cate (US1)  The signature banners can only be a certain size, so here is what @Barbiecharm (IN1) made for you, cropped to a size that wont cause you any forum-rule-related troubles ;) Now you can switch between them as you feel like ;)

thanks whatever your name is and were do ya'll make those things and how can you give me the webpage thanks Cate
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    thanks whatever your name is and were do ya'll make those things and how can you give me the webpage thanks Cate
    Her name is Michiru, which can clearly be seen at the top of her post as well as in her signature. She spent her own personal time (which she didn't have to do) to create a nice signature banner for you and also resizing the other images so that you can use them without breaking the forum rules. I think she deserves a little more respect than "whatever your name is". Be respectful to others & they'll treat you the same. ;)

Great work Michiru! :smiley:
Sign In to comment.