Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Comments

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    Well she reminds me of weather lady so guess maybe seasons on farm. Plenty of rain for UK
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    Looks to me like an island over there - an easy way to get to the temp farm?  Or, since it's the background lady, just a recolourizing/new background for the farms. 
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 03.08.2016
    Hmmm yes it's Frida the Horizon painter.. but the size of the fazed background has the wrong size for a new horizon.. besides another new horizon would not get so much attention... hmmm.. *readjusting spectacles* ..
    ..maybe..

...a fourth farm?       And from the looks of it... Maybe it's Frida's home - an Amazon basin located farm?
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
    I didn't mean a new horizon.  I meant redoing the background parts of the main farm...new trees, new grass, etc., 

@DuffyPoo222 (INT1) I know that's what you meant, I was just thinking out loud when i wrote horizons, it wasn't directed at you. A new appearance for the entire background landscape sounds like a very reasonable suggestion, but i hope it's not just that ;) 
  • Aside from Frida being a terrible painter, that looks like the lower splodge in the ocean is the harbor & there is an island up near the lighthouse....... I`m gonna agree with Michiru, a 4th farm!!

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    A new farm...Either temp or a fourth :)
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    Ok, I know new things are nice to have...but couldn't we maybe get some help with the backlog of support tickets before rolling out more stuff? 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    LOL  thought the same MRG  and my guess was also another temp or permanent farm which does get my interest.
  • Pietral (US1)Pietral (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    Are they finally going to do the rehaul of My Village that they said they were going to do 3 years ago?

So there are 8 blobs on the map, 9 if you count the cloud-covered island in the top-right.  My guess is they represent:

Mid: Main farm.  It's one your 3 permanent farms because it's between 2 rivers, and on the coast, just like the main environment shows.  And we know this is the main farm because...
    Top Left: Gourmet Farm
    Top Mid: Flower Farm.  ...Because the "Farmlands" background shows the the Gourmet/Flower Farms in these locations relative to the top river.  And therefore the remaining farm (the main farm) is in the middle location.
    Top Right: ??? (Covered by a cloud, but it looks like you can see a little bit of a shore.)
    Mid Right: Tropical Farm.  The sandy color gives it away.
    Bottom Right: The Viking Farm.  The brown color gives it away.  Though why that's not at the top (since it's also the NORTHern Lights) is beyond me.
    Bottom Mid: ???  No clue what this is supposed to be
    Bottom Left: Candy Farm.  The Candy Farm seems very swampy, and it has a river going through it.
    Mid Left: Possibly this is the fair that you can see in the background of the Candy Farm.  Or maybe it's something new.
  • Good thinking, Pietral.

I have slightly different feeling about that map:

Horses - Flower - ship - New Antactida farm
    New Market - Main - Tropical
    Candy - Gourmet - Viking

The insider info is GGS bought and set up sevaral new servers ;-D
    so very soon we will be able to play temp farms at our personally chosen time
    edited 04.08.2016

The insider info is GGS bought and set up sevaral new servers ;-D

Well, that would be good news.  I think the INT server could use a boost.  My US server farm runs fine on Chrome, but my INT server farm takes ages to load, and lags between every mouse click, on Chrome.  
    Post edited by CathyD (INT1) on
  • I remember Latten saying ages ago they were going to do something with the deco tower, maybe that is in there somewhere.
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    I can see some good guesses in here :) This is fun! 
  • @Pietral (US1) Maybe that is not a cloud, could be snow & then you could be right about the Northern Lights being at the top. :)
    Here is for ideas that make absolutely no sense - Part 1  :D:D:D 

• @Michiru (GB1) Hmmm purple coop tree on island eh....Not giant crab monster with nuke sploding on its back as a shroom cloud, that is about to eat Nessie?

• CM Latten said:
    So yer gonna change the challenge again, well I hupe you fix the crooked token guy, a friend tells me he bought 80K worth of gold to get 250 tokens. Which if he had bought them directly would have cost him 62500 to get 250 tokens. Then he says he played the wheel hoping for the elusive 1 mil rep points, Long story short, he bought 300 tokens and got to rank 7...... thanks but I dont think I'll be blowing any gold I buy on tokens. Rather spend it on improvements.
    It's not crooked, it's random.  There is a difference. 
  • A new farm...Either temp or a fourth :)
    There ya go the painter is there to cover it up, on the horizon we have 2 big pieces of land  it must be a second island maybe a permanent one, BUT one thing is for sure,  for GGS to say,

Something big is coming..

that means it is going to cost us a arm and a leg + some gold.

Just gold!!!

• @hemmy1 (US1) I'm afraid you're probably right. 
  • CM Latten said:
    I can see some good guesses in here :) This is fun! 
    i think its fishiries harbour. :wink:

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    So yer gonna change the challenge again, well I hupe you fix the crooked token guy, a friend tells me he bought 80K worth of gold to get 250 tokens. Which if he had bought them directly would have cost him 62500 to get 250 tokens.    Don't you get 80K gold + 250 free tokens? I read it like that 
  • @Lesley52 (GB1) Yeah I was trying to work out the "crooked" bit too lol Unless its that if you bought a 2 for 1 deal you could buy the tokens and still have an extra 20K.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I am hoping for a permanent one of the temp farms ;)
    So my best guess is a new boat with more to fill up to keep Capt Barny Happy and full :0
  • JesL (INT1)JesL (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    ok is that why there're times in a day that's impossible to get in. i mean it keeps disconnecting and at first i thought it was just my wifi but everything else works just fine, it's just BF
  • hemmy1 (US1)hemmy1 (US1) Posts: 174
    edited 04.08.2016
    ok is that why there're times in a day that's impossible to get in. i mean it keeps disconnecting and at first i thought it was just my wifi but everything else works just fine, it's just BF
    make sure u have cleared caches every couple days. (click here)
    Sometimes you also need to clear your Flash cache.(click here)

https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/computers-101/

other thing is possible, if other people r playing big farm on the same network/router it can slow the connection and log in/out problems can happen.

https://youtu.be/5EwfYCe6zng

hope it helps 

I am hoping for a permanent one of the temp farms ;)
    So my best guess is a new boat with more to fill up to keep Capt Barny Happy and full :0
    Hey i like that idea King!!!  But the sad reality is that i wish and dream to win the lotto to lol
    and as how my boat is doing...

Post edited by hemmy1 (US1) on
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    If we have to fill more into the boat I will not be impressed. Captain Barnacle already gets too much of my produce.
  • Looks more like a fishing bonanza
Sign In to comment.