Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

water tower price for all farms

Hi,

on my main farm water tower level 1 cost is 1 300 gold
and
on my gourmet farm water tower level 1 cost is 15 624 gold.

Why?

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    Yes..i guess it is depending on game level.
    Quite confusing though..i'm at level 36 and the water tower price at my main farm
    is only 1,300 gold but on gourmet farm it is 4,044.. but it did mention "level up to lower the price"...
    huhuhu...

Answers

• Screenshot?
    They are both 1300 on mine.
  • Oooh how funky, here is mine ......

Anyone else on WWW! with uber expensive tower?
  • amandaps (INT1)amandaps (INT1) INT1 Posts: 300
    Nope, my GF tower is also offered for 1300 gold  :/
  • Orinoco (GB1)Orinoco (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,176
    I think it is to do with you farm level - the tower is available for 1,300 gold from level 37.  From your screenshot it looks as though you are level 31 so as you level up the cost of the water tower should come down.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    The water tower is always 1,300 gold no matter what level.
  • Oooh good idea Orinoco, they brought in that thing where you could buy land & stuff from day 1 but it costs more unless you wait for its normal available level, that sounds like it might be the answer.
  • Did anyone ever figure this one out. My granddaughter and I both play. I am level 32 she is level 26. My water tower is 12,732 and hers is 38,004. Also looking at the Workshop.. Mine is 1,600 and hers is 6,472. 
    I thought it might have something to do with happiness but hers is much higher than mine. So, not that. 
    Is it really level? If so, at what point will I find the lowest price?
    Regards,
    Lori Anne
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 07.08.2016
    Did anyone ever figure this one out. My granddaughter and I both play. I am level 32 she is level 26. My water tower is 12,732 and hers is 38,004. Also looking at the Workshop.. Mine is 1,600 and hers is 6,472. 
    I thought it might have something to do with happiness but hers is much higher than mine. So, not that. 
    Is it really level? If so, at what point will I find the lowest price?
    Regards,
    Lori Anne
    @LorianneR (US1)  Yes, it is to do with levels. The water tower is not normally available until level 37, when it costs 1300 gold. You can now buy it from the start if you want to, but the further away from level 37 you are, the more it will cost you. The same is now true for everything, including land expansions.

If you click the item in the build menu to get the info panel on the right, you can  see the level it is normally available from (at the top) that level will be its cheapest price.
  • Thank you for this answer. It is very informative. Exactly the information I was looking for.
    Lori Anne

• Answer ✓
    Yes..i guess it is depending on game level.
    Quite confusing though..i'm at level 36 and the water tower price at my main farm
    is only 1,300 gold but on gourmet farm it is 4,044.. but it did mention "level up to lower the price"...
    huhuhu...

• Accepted answer is accepted because it is a summary of what everybody said and is inline with my own experience.

Thank you everyone.
  • nata77 (US1)nata77 (US1) Posts: 30
    edited 01.09.2016

How about 1300 

I really appreciate the special deal at 5928, but.... I want 1300

Thanks !

Posts Merged | Cuddly

Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • How about 1300 

I really appreciate the special deal at 5928, but.... I want 1300

Thanks !

Until you reach level 37 that is what the water tower will cost at the moment. Once you reach level 37 the price will drop. GGS is just giving you the option to buy it earlier if you would like to but at a higher cost. This also applies to the test farms as well.

If it were me I would wait it out till that level opens up. Cause you can buy one for your flower farm later when that level opens.

Good luck.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file