Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Edit Overview box is Way Too Small

Please, pretty please with sugar on top, expand the box to edit the News section of the overview.  It should be big enough to look at the entire "news page" on the overview site.

Comments

• CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    I agree 100%!  If you want to keep it small and compact could you it-least put an Expand button on it. Being as small as it is makes it very hard to edit it all the time.
  • yeah, it should be a little more bigger
  • CM LattenCM Latten Posts: 542
    I'll remind some people again ;)
  • adoptapet (US1)adoptapet (US1) Posts: 1,760
    edited 04.08.2016
    Thanks Latten.  It really is a problem for this old gal. 

Also, I cannot wait for the new layout aid to rearranging our farms.  Mine are the messiest, junkiest in our coop.  Spent over an hour yesterday just trying to move a couple things around, sigh.  So, thanks in advance for that :)<3
  • When I learn in my school. I have to use 2 rules to put in any picture or body text.

First rule: All texts must be readable to all people
    Second rule: All text size must be font size 10 or 11
    PS: none of students in my classes follow the "second rules" on assignments to hand in. Students get full marks because all texts are readable.

The correct rule is: Does matter what size the font is and any text must be readable!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file