Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Updates March 22nd & 31st - The new Coop Challenge Discussion

11719»

Comments

• Yes.  Too dang soon. 
  • Not again!!!

Cooperative championship starts in less than 48hrs and, im sure im Not ready 4 it. Are you?

aww, come on.

just do an occasional mission like you normally would, pretend there isn't a competition even if you want to

enjoy the free rewards from doing casual missions here and there if you're out of special seeds :smile:
  • For me its like the silo event, the difference is that other people have to help with it.

• SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Way too soon to have the CC again.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Too soon for me as far as I am concerned....
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    JVD, after further thought, the 4x4 trophy would actually be a better fit on a crowded farm than a 6x4.  Too bad I didn't realize that before demoing 9 of the 10 I had, lol.
    oh so the chunk of tongue I lost was for naught?! LOL

I would love a new deco, special for the event that would be 4x4 like the trophy... so much better I agree! :)
  • Quarterly would be better!! :wink:
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Adding to what scissors said it would be nice if tokens occasionally dropped from fields during the CC wheel visits. The stage rewards are generally good but I do prefer the shorter CC's with the double reputation point boosters. 7 days is such a long time to run an event like this.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    Yep, agree with Scissors and gizmo

7 days, is this the longest ever ?  GGS trying to invent the permanent event lol

7 days every two weeks even....not a good idea at all... this event needs to be substantially re-worked 
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    7 days isn't the longest ever.  Last year there were two that ran for 8 days.  One because time was added for downtime, and the next one started at 8 days.  
  • jules314 (US1)jules314 (US1) US1 Posts: 399
    This might be just me feeling this way, however, I'm really frustrated by how the Wheel of Fortune lasts a short period of time and restarts immediately. In addition, we constantly see the deal to buy 80,000 gold and get 250 tokens! What does this mean for people tirelessly working away to stay in the top 10 of their group? And I mean trying to win missions by actually playing missions, talking with members to charm fields/buildings/etc.

It means almost every 6 hours we see our ranking drop because now that the wheel of fortune lasts a short period of time, it is way too easy to get in the top 50 rankings and get those 200K in reputation points as a reward.

We said it before and I want to mention it again. This was supposed to a challenge for people to earn rep points through playing missions. Those points went towards the ranking of coops for the championship event.

It is brutal how fast all our hard work has meant nothing with the gold purchasing way of getting points. We were in 8th place and over the day we went to 10th. This is huge improvement for my team and a big deal. We're trying to do as much as we can and support each other positively but it's downright disheartening to see that it doesn't matter. By the end of this event we'll just have accept that being top 10 in our division doesn't mean actually playing the game.

• GGS  This is what most of my missions are like - can you please - please with sugar candy on top do something about these uneven matched missions???  I mean it is clearly possible as in the hardworker you have various categories - although the last group is kinda insane level 65 and up against 300's 

It's just quite discouraging and everytime a CoopCha comes around I get more and more irritated and dislike the challenge more each time... When the CoopCha is NOT here it is extremely interesting I hardly EVER see other players over 100 in a mission against me - WHY is that??? Ya know we would spend far more gold if we were in missions where we thought we had a chance in -

I also get paired up with folks at a level 8 or 9 - like COME ON - those poor farmers don't have a chance against a farm that is developed - guessing if you paired them up with others at their level you could get them to enjoy missions a lot more and in long run generate a LOT more money for ya all....

Please pair us up with others at our level  30 levels plus or minus would be a fair range - thanks for your consideration :smiley:
  • BlueLight (US1)BlueLight (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    I have just spent 20K in bills for personal boosters for 1 h. What I got instead was having participation in Mission to increase the Milk. I have 1 (one) cowshed only on my farm & I had over six hours to finish milk production; noway I could make any milk in a 30 min lasting Mission. I just wonder what makes the Big Farm system to choose this 'impossible mission' for me. Just wasted my 20K.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I feel for you there @BlueLight (US1). The new mission they have added to the mix may take you some time to figure out what works best for you. I suggest you do not put to much effort into the missions until you have your main farm more advanced ;) Then you will do better in the missions.
     I load up my farms the night before and check to make sure every thing is ready before looking for a mission. If I should get a milk mission then I harvest and re-feed with fast feed. Milk on fast feed takes 7 & half minutes. You can do the same with pigs.
    Ask others in your co op how they are doing them.
  • I used to get this a lot, G; and it is because you use gold that you are rated higher than others near you. The best way to lower your rating seems to be do not do missions for a month or two to let your strength-estimate that GGS uses get lower

Or realize that missions and challenges are just GGS way to get you to spend more and rating you higher makes you spend more. These events have nothing to do with farming or managing abilities, they are just Greedy Game Studios way of making money at your expense
  • :/ What a let down when we reached the finish line of the CCE.  Our little co-op came in 6th place in the bronze league division ll  and our grand prize was a mere Sunflower seed, not a  Gold seed that would have made you smile.  Knowing, the gold we as a co-op had spent, WE COULD HAVE FELT worthy reaching our pinnacle in the championship.  But...  did you want to make sure we knew where we stood in the grand scheme of things? ...you managed that AND to make us feel it was not worth a week of HARD work.

Personally those co-ops that make it in the top 10 of ANY league/division should get what no others can get....that puts a desire to work harder at the next CCE.

We know there is no crying in farming but that screamed WRONG!

This is your livelihood ~ our success/happiness is your success/happiness

Sandra
    Good Farmers

• 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    Uh Oh.....is something going on???????? I have lost everything outside my fence as well as all my workers and my dog :(. I have refreshed numerous times, but it comes back the same! How do I get all this back?
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    I thought the whole redesign of the Cooperative Championship was to make it fairer across the board.  NOT SO!  My missions are still among much higher level players AND NOW we have to contend with leagues much higher.  My little coop is Rookie (we were however promoted this time) and yet in our missions we are going against Gold League cooperatives:  where is the fairness in that????  How and even why should we be expected to compete against them.  I say kudos for their achievements but in no way is it on any scale considered fair for a Rookie to compete against Gold (and especially when those Golds are top of their league!).  PLEASE consider "in league" competitions with say maybe top 10 from next lower league; that I think would be considered fair. 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    This is always the same disappointment for many but lets look at the prizes is it worth the gold you spent to actually win those prizes so what are you going to do next CC  the same contributing to the insanity. From what I have observed it is not the prizes they offer but more about those in top places want to keep their crowns.
  • So what happened to getting the CCE to be fair and even as far as grouping?
    On both servers I was in constant play with Gold and Silver League players-- most of the top 1- 100 players in the game.  My US Co-Op was, and still is, in Bronze league---INT Co-Op we were Rookies, now "promoted" after we worked our tails off to get there!! The biggest complaint I heard was having been grouped with Gold and Silver League players-- of whom I hold no ill will-- hey god bless them for their dedication and hard work-- but I was under the impression from long ago discussions that the changes to the CCE would be so that groupings would be made more "fair" and "compatible" all around. It is very disheartening for a lower level farmer to have to be pitted against a "champion" like a number 1 or 3  or 5 top player---cant the "team" do something constructive about this??
    And while I am thinking about it-- why 6 days!!!  4 days was just right--- this 6 days just prolongs the agony of daily defeat.  That's all.. I am done and feel better venting....Thanks!

• well looking forward to seeing the test server i am a veteran tester in other games so hope to see everyone on it
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I have to agree some what with @roadrunnernm (INT1) First the frequency of the CC is back to every 2 weeks and seems to alternate between a short one, like 3 to 4 days to the long one of 6 to 7 days. What happened to running it every month as originally announced and introduced??
    The fairness of being matched with players of the same level will most likely never happen due to the fact they can not predict when players are going to play or how often. Therefore all players who take part in the CC have the same chance. Is it fair? No but you are not alone in being pitted against top players and co ops, Every one is pitted against these top players and co ops.
    I would still like to see one event similar to the CC but with no pop ups, Gold and or seaweed products, just player against player, farm against farm. that would run for 3 to 4 days and happen once every other month.
  • Tex-2-Step (INT1)Tex-2-Step (INT1) INT1 Posts: 179
    Is there a way to see the finish of the co op challenge after its done , once you have already hit the popup? 

I'd like to know the answer to this as well.  It would be nice if we could see past results (to see improvement or decline in our gaming).

Thanks,
    Tex-2-Step
  • Prez (AU1)Prez (AU1) AU1 Posts: 31
    OK can some one tell me why my co op's tree has gone from gold (Yellow) to green again we won it so why has it gone could some one PLEASE explain 
  • Bufo (AU1)Bufo (AU1) AU1 Posts: 167
    @Prez (AU1)

Is that the yellow cooperative tree that you got by winning the Silver League a month ago?

If so, it only lasts for 30 days or so, unless you win another one :smile:

• @Prez (AU1)

Is that the yellow cooperative tree that you got by winning the Silver League a month ago?

If so, it only lasts for 30 days or so, unless you win another one :smile:

@Bufo (AU1) That is supoosed to be the theory yes, but the CC are coming 2 weeks apart & the trees are behaving differently on different servers. Yellow ones disappear when red ones don`t or red ones go & yellow ones stay, or both stay & a new coop also gets them so there are 2 sets on the server at the same time.... They appear to have a mind of their own lol
  • Has the vote been removed for Gold League levels, or is this a bug?
  • Has the vote been removed for Gold League levels, or is this a bug?
    It would appear to be a graphics bug for all leagues, there is a thread about it here & it has been reported. :)
Sign In to comment.