Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Stuck on rank in Hardworker Event

Hello

Have been playing Hardworker Event since morning with the machine running at 7 or 8 points per second.  I got stuck at 55 rank and even though the machine was at 7 or 8 points my rank did not move position.  Was stuck at 55 to 2 hrs. with no moving up or moving down the rank board and suddenly was pushed to 60 rank where I stayed for more than 1 hr. even though playing at 7 points.

Players who were behind me by 17000 points in the morning are in the top 50 now but i am still at 58 rank.

The rank is changing now but I have lost precious hours being stuck in 1 position.

Please do something.

Comments

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Look at it this way - if the people above you were also running their machines at 7 or 8 points then your rank would not change, and if the people below you managed to get easy crops and could run their machines at 8 or 9 that is why you went down in rank.  I am in 1022nd position, never really been bothered in this event and have only got points by having corn to harvest,  Next time i wont bother starting the machine to get the 10 seaweed, even though that is very useful.  I dont like the competition part of this game, which is why i also do not do the horse ranch or islands.
  • I agree with bdreish.... Well apart from the no seaweed part.... mmmm seaweed :)
    You can see how many points you have & you can see if it is increasing at the correct rate, so if that is working ok, then your ranking is just because other players are also scoring and keeping you in that position... Unless the player shown above you has less points, now that would certainly be a bug hehe.
    Its always much harder to move up rankings once you get into the top 100, because you are in with the most acive players.
  • What you say is right about many players running machine with the same  points.  I see a player who is 2000 ahead of me but in 10-15 min he is replaced by sum one who is nearly 8000-8500 points ahead of me.  What happened to the other player with a lead of 2000 ?  He just disappeared and my position is the same .
  • You can score 6000 in 10 minutes @ 10 per second, so in 10-15 minutes it could be that the one that was in front of you by 2000, jumped another 6000+ and passed the one that was above him/her, so now you see that one instead.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file