Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Graphics help...icons for items etc not loading

I've been playing BF on this computer daily for about 4 months and this just started yesterday. The graphics/pic/icons for items are not loading. And my Tropical farm is not loading hardly anything. It works fine on my laptop, but not on my desk top. I have the latest version of Flash player, running WIN 10, using Mozilla Firefox. I can't see what I'm doing, LOL.
Hope someone can help? I'm not a technical person, so I hope I am explaining this well enough.

Comments

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Try logging out then clearing your browser history and log back in. I find this usually clears up most of the trouble most of the time. To be sure you may also want to empty your flash player cash.
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/us/discussion/103392/guide-clear-your-cache#latest
  • If I clear out caches, it takes "forever" for my graphics to completely load again, especially those for the neighbors and the contracts, sigh.  Old me and oldish computer?  Anyway, I wish they would put words on those, please.  Many things we can hover over the "gears" and get the description, but not often enough.

• adoptapet, yes, same here, wish they would add more text. Hovering ususally works for me as well until it loads, but not in the market.

And I cleared the cashe (?) but problem still persists! Bugger
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Yes I know it takes awhile, I to have an old dinosaur of a laptop ;) 
  • It's getting worse now. I'm considering deleting game altogether and reinstalling but don't know if it would actually help?
  • It's getting worse now. I'm considering deleting game altogether and reinstalling but don't know if it would actually help?
    No, in my opinion it would not.  At least that is my experience for me and my computer.  It can take well over 5 minutes for all graphics to appear after a cleaning.  I have been told it is mainly because the game is flash and is layered, and thus last "layers' load last. contracts being one of the last things to load because they use prior layers info..  Just citing opinions from techies elsewhere.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file